DOTM
http://www.movieweb.com/news/transformers-3-super-bowl-xlv-tv-spot

Captain America
http://www.movieweb.com/news/captain-america-super-bowl-xlv-tv-spot

Thor
http://www.movieweb.com/news/thor-super-bowl-xlv-tv-spot

Prime_217
7th February 2011, 12:19 PM
The dotm trailer was rather amazing. Bit of a rip off of the inception trailer with that siren noise. But still amazing. I am rather intrigued by that scorpanok style massive robot thing digging through the streets. Can't wait to see it!!!

Vector Prime
7th February 2011, 12:24 PM
Looks awesome!

On Youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXzyyKAOdrY) now too.

mknell
7th February 2011, 12:34 PM
Wow looks so much better than ROTF, I'm interested to see what that Bird like creature was?

Verno
7th February 2011, 12:41 PM
Glad to see Prime kept Jetfire's skeleton suit of Power!

And yeah, some crazy flying Dragon looking thing. Instantly reminded me of TM2 Megs for obvious reasons. Lazorbeak?

Vector Prime
7th February 2011, 12:44 PM
No idea what's going on it, but I counted 10 explosions in less than 30 secs of footage - for the price of admission, it definitely looks like the audience will get "bang for your bucks" Lol

Sharky
7th February 2011, 12:46 PM
Prime kicks ass......

delicious

Skullcruncher
7th February 2011, 01:32 PM
Sweet! Looks good to me. 1st July I'll be there.

popculturepooka
7th February 2011, 02:07 PM
Going by the trailer, which looks amazing, I really can't wait... too see Thor and Captain America.

Verno
7th February 2011, 02:23 PM
Going by the trailer, which looks amazing, I really can't wait... too see Thor and Captain America.

You're not loving the spolsions and carnage and epilepsy-inducing action?

GoktimusPrime
7th February 2011, 02:40 PM
Was that Laserbeak?! :eek:

popculturepooka
7th February 2011, 02:41 PM
You're not loving the spolsions and carnage and epilepsy-inducing action?
We've already had two movies worth of that.

So far I'm seeing nothing really new or amazing...

kup
7th February 2011, 02:58 PM
Cool but ROTF also had pretty cool trailer.

mknell
7th February 2011, 03:26 PM
Seibertron.com screen caps

http://www.seibertron.com/live-action-films/gallery.php?id=136

SharkyMcShark
7th February 2011, 03:31 PM
Oh good, full alien invasion style.

I hope this is more Independence Day than Skyline.

5FDP
7th February 2011, 03:31 PM
Yeah, I enjoyed watching the trailer. I'm not going to read too much into a 30 sec glimpse though.

No idea what's going on it, but I counted 10 explosions in less than 30 secs of footage - for the price of admission, it definitely looks like the audience will get "bang for your bucks" Lol

It is a Michael Bay film you realise ;) :p

Vector Prime
7th February 2011, 03:33 PM
It is a Michael Bay film you realise ;) :p

Yes, it seems he keeps trying to outdo himself with the number of explosions in each film :p

i_amtrunks
7th February 2011, 04:46 PM
Surely it cannot be worse than #2.

Saw some Ratchet and a Brown Brawl or a split second as Prime flies in, nice to see the Jetfire pack didnt just disappear.

The Ravage infiltration scene was one of the few good ones in RotF, wonder if the laserbeak/dragonish former scenes will be the best in this film.

sanbot
7th February 2011, 05:01 PM
Prime kicks ass......

delicious

Totally agree. That bit with him "dancing" around like he totally owned everyone was just so cool.

loophole
7th February 2011, 05:13 PM
was that a dragon?

Bartrim
7th February 2011, 05:24 PM
That was pretty awesome.

Although this one was good too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rrbfK9TJek

chuttla
7th February 2011, 06:47 PM
this just made my day!!!, good to see ironhide doing his thing, just realised he takes on two dreads:), and prime kicks ass!!!!

FFN
7th February 2011, 07:33 PM
Good to see some older CG models getting some more screen time - when Optimus fights off a tan Brawl, Long Haul and Sideways. Can't tell who the dude he hacks with his sword is, though.

Glad to see Prime kept Jetfire's skeleton suit of Power! From what I can tell, it's not the Jetfire parts (which was integrated into Prime, hence that "fat" look at the end of the movie), but an all-new suit that just bolts on like normal combiner stuff.

Tallestblue
7th February 2011, 07:53 PM
:eek:!!!!! Laserbeak!? Wingblade Optimus!? An Alien Invasion!?
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley!?

SkyWarp91
7th February 2011, 09:28 PM

Get a new pair of underwear dude.

XD

Tabias Prime
7th February 2011, 10:41 PM
This has just made my day.....now I need a wipe to clean up my drool:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::roll eyes:

Bartrim
7th February 2011, 10:43 PM
I wonder if that dragon thing will be the Bonecrusher/Demolisher of this movie:D

Tabias Prime
7th February 2011, 10:53 PM
4 months, 3 weeks.....:D:D:D:D

Lord_Zed
8th February 2011, 12:10 AM
Interesting, none of the trailers has me absolutely jumping for joy after all this is the third TF movie and the 4th and 5th Marvel Super Hero films but they all look pretty decent.

I admit the Optimus fight scene looked pretty awesome. He may be a vicious brute, but at least Movie Prime fights like a veteran of many wars. But was that a giant gun he was carrying, don't tell me the toys were right, I don't want to get a new lamer Prime toy to get his new movie gun.

Also chime in and agree that seeing the old crew in the trailer is good to, although Skidz could show up at any moment eeep!

I'm sure some people will complain about the re-use of the Brawl, Sideways models (that appear to be in the battle scene) like they did about the Constructicons in ROTF, but I think it is a good idea those models cost a fortune and bulk out decep numbers, at least this time it looks like they may have given them all different colour schemes unlike the genericons from ROTF. Also as we all know repaints are a part of life in Transformerdom.

...Actualy come to think about it I wish they did have Skidz and Mudflap in the movie..... As redshirts. ;)
The Autobots needs more redshirts for Megs to kill, where are you UK G1/G2 TF's?

Stompy
8th February 2011, 12:53 AM
Looking mor epromising than RotF.

I'm really intrigued by those burrowing worm like things. Or does that turn into the dragon/laserbeak?

Gutsman Heavy
8th February 2011, 01:00 AM
that chicks lips were scary

Sharky
8th February 2011, 07:30 AM

3 out of 4 isnt too bad... she looked scarier then megatron....

Sharky
8th February 2011, 09:01 AM
so is the wing blade kick ass prime in the trailer is supposedly him combined with his trailer.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/Sharkysparky/transformers-dark-of-the-moon-optimus-prime203__scaled_600sm.jpg

chuttla
8th February 2011, 11:41 AM
hard to say, cant see any trailer parts hanging off his back in those few short seconds , he may even combine with other things in the movie.

Bartrim
8th February 2011, 04:35 PM
At 0:26 seconds in Prime's flyover is that Brawl (re-coloured) fighting and Ratchet flaming a con on the ground?

Might have to find a better quality version to watch.

Needless to say this has re-ignited my interest in this movie.

shokwave2
8th February 2011, 07:40 PM
hard to say, cant see any trailer parts hanging off his back in those few short seconds , he may even combine with other things in the movie.

It looks like his Roller attached to his back to me!

Autocon
8th February 2011, 08:55 PM
At 0:26 seconds in Prime's flyover is that Brawl (re-coloured) fighting and Ratchet flaming a con on the ground?

Might have to find a better quality version to watch.

Needless to say this has re-ignited my interest in this movie.

yupyup. Theres a re coloured longhaul aswell;)

Doubledealer
9th February 2011, 01:30 AM
Please please let this movie be as good as the first. Come on Bay, after the Astrotrain wreck that was RotF we're due another goody!!

Tallestblue
9th February 2011, 04:00 AM
so is the wing blade kick ass prime in the trailer is supposedly him combined with his trailer.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/Sharkysparky/transformers-dark-of-the-moon-optimus-prime203__scaled_600sm.jpg

That thing looks like an enormous brick, not the face-taking bad@$$ Optimus from the trailer. It's annoying that DOTM may be the best part of the Trilogy when the toyline is such a letdown.

Lord_Zed
9th February 2011, 12:33 PM
That thing looks like an enormous brick, not the face-taking bad@$$ Optimus from the trailer. It's annoying that DOTM may be the best part of the Trilogy when the toyline is such a letdown.

While I agree with the brick comments, its still too early to tell about the movie and toyline. I'm kinda glad I see no need to buy yet another Prime so far though. :)

chuttla
9th February 2011, 01:46 PM
Please please let this movie be as good as the first. Come on Bay, after the Astrotrain wreck that was RotF we're due another goody!!

+1

GoktimusPrime
10th February 2011, 08:14 PM

Heh, maybe cos it's Paramount the Transformers film franchise will be like Star Trek, but in "reverse" -- cos ya know how the even-numbered Star Trek movies are considered better than the odd-numbered ones... so with Transformers the odd-numbered ones may turn out to be better than the even numbered. So hopefully DOTM will be good, then TF4 will suck, then TF5 will be cool etc. ;)

(yeah, they probably won't make another TF film, but a guy can dream :D)

Bartrim
10th February 2011, 09:33 PM
(yeah, they probably won't make another TF film, but a guy can dream :D)

If it makes money then why not?

At least thats the logic I use as the basis of my hope.

tjparkside
10th February 2011, 10:40 PM
The 2nd D.O.T.M trailer requires daily repeat viewings and leaves me with so many questions! Awesome stuff! :) :D

optimus1
10th February 2011, 11:46 PM
I finally got my chance to see all 3 of these trailers.....and.....:eek::):cool::D

I'm liking the Ultimates Captain America look, Thor vs the Destroyer and of course the TF3: DOTM trailer!

I'm glad this year has some great movies to come out. Unfortunately after these, I'm not sure what else I want to see this year :o

Gutsman Heavy
11th February 2011, 12:57 AM
After watching the trailer, its obvious to me that the new chick is actually a Pretender!

http://www.seibertron.com/images/galleries/files/136/tf3-super-bowl-133.jpg
http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/6/66/Skylla_beast.jpg

Robzy
11th February 2011, 11:09 AM
Bawahahaha Gutsman! :D