PDA

View Full Version : Next week's TFs comics from IDW

griffin
11th February 2011, 01:19 PM
From a post at tfw (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/comics-16/diamond-comics-shipping-list-for-february-16th-171443/), are this week's TFs comics for next week.

The second issue of Infestation is out, plus a reprint of issue one. So if you missed out on the first part last week, you should be able to pick up both parts next week.

Hopefully it wraps up enough in the TFs comic to not require buying/reading the rest of the Infestation series... but I think that's the point - to make people get into new comics and hope they stay with them.

GoktimusPrime
11th February 2011, 03:25 PM
Yeah, I was talking to the guys at my comic book shop yesterday about it -- they wanted to ask me whether or not to put all the Infestation IDW comics in my standing order or just the TF ones... after some deliberating I've decided to just hold off and wait for the TPB. Anyone else (who don't usually wait for TPBs) gonna do this?

Sam
12th February 2011, 12:15 AM
Yeah, I was talking to the guys at my comic book shop yesterday about it -- they wanted to ask me whether or not to put all the Infestation IDW comics in my standing order or just the TF ones... after some deliberating I've decided to just hold off and wait for the TPB. Anyone else (who don't usually wait for TPBs) gonna do this?

I may also hold out for a TPB. The lack of space in my home is at a stage where I actually have very little physical space for any new things (including comics). And this is already after moving boxes of stuff to the garage, and some boxes back to my parents' home... :0