PDA

View Full Version : Way better pics of Ultimate Optimus Prime

FFN
15th February 2011, 07:03 PM
Check out of the photos of the box at the bottom of the gallery. (http://toyfair11.asmzine.com/gallery/hasbro/hasbro-extra/index3.html)

He evidently has normal leg articulation, because those panels hang off the "hips" like MP Starscream's hip kibble, and the trailer armour has its own set of knee joints.

I'm more or less happy with the toy now in terms of basic look and gimmick playability. I was never really happy with the overly-complex nature of ROTF Leader Optimus Prime (and with some other ROTF figures) where you had to fight to transform the toy. I also disliked how kid un-friendly they were, given this is a children's toy franchise.

Cyberverse Roller bot and alt mode pics are on that page as well.

1orion2many
15th February 2011, 07:31 PM
:confused:Still reminds me of another op but just can't remeber which line:confused:

FFN
15th February 2011, 07:35 PM
Probably Galaxy Convoy/Cybertron Optimus Prime, who had big, up swept wings with wheels on them.

Quickstrike
15th February 2011, 09:46 PM
Is Roller really stuck doing an I'm a Little Teapot pose? I think he is! Poor guy.

5FDP
15th February 2011, 10:55 PM
Looks like 'ol Op has been drinking some Red Bull :p

Quickstrike
16th February 2011, 12:20 AM
Oh hey I was wrong. (http://toyfair11.asmzine.com/gallery/hasbro/hasbro-transformers/cyberverse/slides/072_G.html) Alright.

Tallestblue
16th February 2011, 01:46 AM
Wow. The Supermax cannon looks AWESOME. Shame it's not the matrix buster tho.

Bumbleb33
16th February 2011, 02:06 AM
do you SEE THAT CANNON! so giving that to my Battle Blade Bumblebee so he can become Bad Ass Bumblebee which I believe Hasbro is officially releasing later this year :)

Gutsman Heavy
17th February 2011, 01:41 PM
ohhh a New legends Blackout/Grindor!

Bartrim
17th February 2011, 03:24 PM
Omega combat armour huh? Looks like a cross between Cybertron Optimus Prime and God Ginrai to me.