PDA

View Full Version : Generations Warpath New Pics

KaRNiV8L PRiME
18th February 2011, 02:58 AM
Horribly, Horribly mistransformed but you get the idea. Clearly the feet/shin fold back and the knee or thigh swivels 90 degrees to the front. I really love the bot mode tho. Tank mode looks a mess but can't really tell with the pics. Face looks like red skull.

SOURCE (http://bbs.actoys.net/read.php?tid=582541)

sideswipes brother
18th February 2011, 07:28 AM
Bot mode looks good but as you said the tank mode is, at the moment, blah.

Robzy
18th February 2011, 08:39 AM
Awesome - Love it!

Vector Prime
18th February 2011, 08:51 AM
It looks so mistransformed, but still awesome - it will be mine!

sanbot
18th February 2011, 09:04 AM
I'm feeling the g1ness!

Is that peanuts in the background?!

gekisou
18th February 2011, 09:18 AM
Must get it...! Sure, its not the WFC Warpath I've been wanting but its still pretty epic!

kup
18th February 2011, 09:32 AM
Robot mode seems totally awesome but I think that the tank mode could be better. (Yeah it's mis-transformed but it does give you a good general idea of the design and aesthetics for both modes.)

Bartrim
18th February 2011, 09:33 AM
BAM! POW!:D

1AZRAEL1
18th February 2011, 09:44 AM
That is so horribly transformed it's not funny. But I do like it so far, definitely getting this.

liegeprime
18th February 2011, 10:20 AM
Why is it that when they feature these leaked pictures there's always food at the background.... is it just taken from guys sitting around in a foodcourt or something?:p Anyways. Im buying that...

jaydisc
18th February 2011, 10:41 AM
Looks awesome. Clearly mis-transformed. Tank modes should resemble the Legends class roughly in shape. I'm sick of H-tanks, but this one will shine in robot mode. The mold detailing doesn't look as articulate as it did in the prototype, but it's an excellent tribute.

Hursticon
18th February 2011, 11:12 AM
LOL at how ridiculously mis-transformed that figure is! :p:D
Not bad I admit, but will Australia even see this guy? :rolleyes:

Tallestblue
18th February 2011, 11:19 AM
LOL at how ridiculously mis-transformed that figure is! :p:D
Not bad I admit, but will Australia even see this guy? :rolleyes:

I am not even risking it Hursty. I've ordered this guy's case just to make sure I get one. (And, well someone else does to I guess.)

That is one awesome looking bot. Can't till he gets here!!

Doubledealer
18th February 2011, 11:39 AM
Damn, Warpath looks amazing! Really digging that head sculpt :D

Lord_Zed
18th February 2011, 12:22 PM
Pretty cool, wonder what the United one will look like, not much you can do with Warpath colourwise.

5FDP
18th February 2011, 12:31 PM
I like it. Not enough to buy one online. If he's ever released here, I'll add him to my collection.

Pretty cool, wonder what the United one will look like, not much you can do with Warpath colourwise.

He'll be a shiny shade of red with bits of chrome ;)

Lint
18th February 2011, 12:51 PM
Face looks like a TMNT footsoldier. He would have been a good candidate for RTS.

Digging the return of the closed fists :D