PDA

View Full Version : Possible new Decepticon Pic

KaRNiV8L PRiME
19th February 2011, 04:18 PM
Source (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-movie-just-movie-31/rumor--blitzwing-in-transformers-dark-of-the-moon-171520/)

Thanks to "oni" here is a possible new screenshot from Transformers: Dark of the Moon that shows of a yet unseen character named Blitzwing. The character is a Generation One character and one of the first triple changers with alt modes of a jet and tank. The character was also in Transformers: Animated, with the same triple changer alt modes. Judging by the wing span and the treads on his arms, this movie version shows a strong possibility of continuing the triple changing tradition for the character. With a motto of "Destroy first, think later" hopefully this character will be part of lot of the action in the movie.

I don't mind the pic. Blitzwing would be awesome in DOTM especially if he is tri-polar like in Animated but there is a lot of speculation that this is fake

SharkyMcShark
19th February 2011, 04:38 PM
That would be awesome if true but I don't think that's real.

SharkyMcShark
19th February 2011, 04:40 PM
Although the thought of a leader class Blitzwing with proper alt modes makes me weak at the knees.

griffin
19th February 2011, 05:12 PM
I was going to post that, until I read the sourc (http://transformerslive.blogspot.com/2011/02/blitzwing-in-transformers-dark-of-moon.html)e... it's not expected to be legit, as it's being claimed to be a TF:Prime screencap or a fan-made image. The source of the image is not being creditted or revealed, so no one is believing it is Movie related.

Tallestblue
19th February 2011, 06:27 PM
awwwww.

LordCyrusOmega
19th February 2011, 10:55 PM
Kinda looks like he's standing on a plane.

UltraMarginal
19th February 2011, 11:52 PM
that would be super sweet, but I think a lot of it is out of proportion, the treads are very small compared to the rest of it.

5FDP
20th February 2011, 12:16 AM
Looks fake IMO. There's not enough going on for it to be a bayformer.