PDA

View Full Version : Botcon toys and Merchandise.

griffin
26th April 2008, 04:06 PM
Some photos and details of most of the BotCon items available this year.

First up, the two 2-packs.
Megatron (Mega sized Energon Megatron with new head), plus Rodimus Prime (classics Hot Rod), and Minicon Divebomb (Classics Dreadwing).
US$116, 1100 units.

Sideswipe (Armada Wheeljack) with Whisper (Minicon Windsheer), plus Blurr (Armada Blurr) with Minicon Rampage (Classics Overbite). (Sideswipe is actually a Decepticon toy).
US$78, 1100 units.

Lithos - each was available signed (US$20) or unsigned (US$10).
'One Generation Shattered' featuring BotCon08 Megatron and Rodimus.
'Within the Shattered War' featuring the Botcon08 Autobots.
150 Signed, 350 Unsigned.

Voice Actor Signing sheet (US$5) - about A4 size sheet with pictures of each of the three Animated Voice Actors and their characters, with space for autographs.

Tshirts - 3 different ones this year, $15 each.
Mustard colour - has Mirrorverse Optimus on the back.
Grey colour - has Animated Optimus on the front.
Blue colour - small kids size, with Animated Optimus on the front.

Cap - About $10-15.

griffin
26th April 2008, 04:10 PM
I will add some more photos later, but it's been so darn busy this year, and with Saintly being here as well, there's hardly much time to do all the transfering,croppng and uploading of all my photos, in addition to the typing up of the text side of things as well.
Need to sleep again now. Gotta get up in five hours for another long day (about 15 hours of stuff tomorrow!). I want to catch up on some of the written details though, so will try to post some stuff when I wake up.

Saintly
26th April 2008, 04:45 PM
yeah... y'all can blame me, OK? :)

But it will be a pack 2nd day when dawn breaks~

nite!

Pulse
26th April 2008, 07:40 PM
OMG OMG OMG :eek:

My life will remain unfulfilled if I don't obtain one of those Animated Voice Actor Signing Sheets! Someday, I might even get married to it. :D (I bet they sold out fast :p)