PDA

View Full Version : More Animated Pics

Tober
27th April 2008, 07:41 AM
New Animated Figures (http://www.hasbro.com/transformers/default.cfm?page=News/Item&newsid=86A50CAA-D56F-E112-4758BA5C4174E96F)

Nice figures - still not sure I will collect them with so much excellent (non-TF) toys comin out this year. :rolleyes: Undecided...

TheDirtyDigger
27th April 2008, 08:59 AM
They all look good but Magnus looks awesome.

Bartrim
27th April 2008, 09:39 AM
A repaint already?!?!?!?! We haven't even got the 1st wave yet.

That being said they look cool. Magnus rocks.

Soundwarp
27th April 2008, 11:52 AM
Wow i really like Magnus...

Pulse
27th April 2008, 01:14 PM
I'm no fan of the Animated Figures but I definitely have to agree with you guys on Magnus - He looks like a very well put together figure. Good looking Military Vehicle Alt-mode and his Bot-mode proportions look pretty good too (compared to skinny Swoop & overly bulky-shouldered Sentinel).

Robzy
27th April 2008, 02:29 PM
Well, I'll definitely be gettin these!

Gutsman Heavy
27th April 2008, 02:59 PM
me want!

Tetsuwan Convoy
27th April 2008, 04:12 PM
I like swoops robot mode(not so sure of his mace). Suprised to see sentinel as a deluxe though, thought he would be a voyager like Optimus earth mode. Pleased though as it has dropped my expenditure a little;).

Pass on BB. Crikey! I guess we will be seeing Elite Guard Bulkhead, Prowl, Ratchet and Optimus as well.....:mad:

Magnus=love Robot mode looks fantastic and my only whinge is the vehicle mode that seems to have the hammer handle sticking out the front. I guess it all fits together though.

bassbot
27th April 2008, 05:41 PM
elite guard bumblebee is the best repaint i have seen in ages. as far as repaints go it's pretty cool, and if it fits with future stories i love it even more. sentinel and magnus are cool, magnus being uber-special!

kurdt_the_goat
27th April 2008, 05:54 PM
Magnus=love Robot mode looks fantastic and my only whinge is the vehicle mode that seems to have the hammer handle sticking out the front. I guess it all fits together though.

I don't think that's his hammer handle at the front. If you look on robot mode, the front of the vehicle forms his shoulder pieces and you can see 2 guns rotated out. I'd say in vehicle mode you could either have them out, where they'd be close together like the pic, or snap them back into the front so they're flush!

STL
27th April 2008, 10:52 PM
They do all look very nice. I particularly love Ultra Magnus. That will be one awesome friggin' toy.

Borgeman
28th April 2008, 12:27 AM
damn Magnus, tempting me into this animated line..... i cant afford all these new toys i tells ya *shakes fist while concocting a way to afford it all*

George

lcz128
28th April 2008, 07:52 AM
They all look good but Magnus looks awesome.

Totally agree XD Magnus looks fantastic!!! :D Probably only going to pick up some Animated figs here and there - but this is a definite must! :D

i_amtrunks
28th April 2008, 09:59 AM
Magnus looks fan-freakin-tastic.

I dont care too much for the repaints (I always say that, then I find myself going and hunting for the bloody repaints!), but I thought Sentinel was going to be a Voyager class figure because of his bulk.

Robzy
28th April 2008, 12:47 PM
Hmm... according to the latest Q&A, Swoop and Snarl (Slag) won't be speaking in Animated - has something to do with a limited voice actor budget. :(

So now we have figures who don't speak, figures who don't even appear in the show (Oil Slick) and repaints (Skywarp, Thundercracker, Academy Bumblebee).... :rolleyes: Man - it feels like Star Wars collecting!

Tober
28th April 2008, 12:58 PM
Hmm... according to the latest Q&A, Swoop and Snarl (Slag) won't be speaking in Animated - has something to do with a limited voice actor budget. :(

So now we have figures who don't speak, figures who don't even appear in the show (Oil Slick) and repaints (Skywarp, Thundercracker, Academy Bumblebee).... :rolleyes: Man - it feels like Star Wars collecting!

If SW and TC have different heads I would be happy with that. And if a repainted figure is prominent in the show then I can accept that as well. So far it's been pretty tame.

Tiby
28th April 2008, 02:08 PM
With each new set of pics I salivate more....

Robzy
28th April 2008, 02:43 PM
If SW and TC have different heads I would be happy with that.
From what I read I think they're just straight repaints of Starscream! :(

Tetsuwan Convoy
28th April 2008, 04:24 PM
WHAAAAT?!!?!? Oil SLick doesn't even show up in the cartoon? I was hopiing he would be a mate of Lockdown or something. Crikey.

I had a nother look at the pics (had to update my browser apparently) and I love Magnus. Magnificent! Looks like he will have some flashies in there too.

Lord_Zed
29th April 2008, 07:49 PM
still not sure I will collect them with so much excellent (non-TF) toys comin out this year. Undecided..

My sentiments exactly, damn these toy companies with thier collector aimed lines and thier increasingly impressive toy technology.