PDA

View Full Version : Access to Transformers: Prime in Aus

AussieJason
7th March 2011, 03:36 PM
As we don't seem to be getting Transformers: Prime here in Australia anytime soon... it's a real shame it's not widely accessible to the Australian public (yet).

So what I am asking, what's the best websites you have found for:

A: Viewing TF: Prime Episodes (YouTube etc...)

B: Downloading TF: Prime Episodes (If there are any. If "B" breaks any forum rules feel free to remove Mods.).

I'm aware of some episodes on iTunes US, but I don't want to change from my Aus account.

Thanks !

Quickstrike
7th March 2011, 04:35 PM
There's torrents and such in the Prime bit of TFW2005's boards. That's where I've been getting them.

Tetsuwan Convoy
7th March 2011, 04:56 PM
I too have found a search on most torrent sites gets the best results. Better than waiting, and then seeing the butchered versions they slap on toasted TV as well.

GoktimusPrime
7th March 2011, 05:06 PM
YouTube. :p

liegeprime
7th March 2011, 06:55 PM
YouTube. :p

+1 . although at times the youtube download is cut not so well. but Ive seen most of the episodes now via You tube... kinda dark though

GoktimusPrime
7th March 2011, 11:33 PM
I just hope it eventually gets released on DVD here, unlike friggin Animated Season 3 :mad:

gekisou
8th March 2011, 12:15 AM
DL... cos I watch too many other things on youtube.

AussieJason
8th March 2011, 07:17 PM
I just hope it eventually gets released on DVD here, unlike friggin Animated Season 3 :mad:

I'm still annoyed about that as well...

Thanks all for the replies.

I don't know much about torrent sites, can anyone recommend one ?

The_Damned
8th March 2011, 07:51 PM
I'm still annoyed about that as well...

Thanks all for the replies.

I don't know much about torrent sites, can anyone recommend one ?

i pm'd you

5FDP
8th March 2011, 10:42 PM
There's a few pirates down by the bay that might be able to recommend a good torrent site. Ask for Fortmax ;)