PDA

View Full Version : TF Animated Ep19 - Mission Accomplished

Tober
28th April 2008, 11:28 AM
Great episode. :D

Good to see some action even if it was a bit limited.

Shame to see the Eliite Guard leave earth but with no communicator they might be back.

Ironhide was a bit of a tease.

Starscream sure is stupid. I thought he was supposed to be alot more intelligent. Good for a couple of laughs I guess.

Paulbot
28th April 2008, 11:31 AM
So Canada is going to be week ahead from now on, eh?

That's a little confusing.

i_amtrunks
28th April 2008, 12:29 PM
I'll make this spoiler free.

The episode is Decepticon heavy, Starscream is pure gold, if not stupid, but Sumdac and Megatron both show their smarts in the episode. Magnus does not.

Great episode, a real good setup for season 2.

Pulse
28th April 2008, 01:58 PM
WOWZA!!!!! Now that was a great episode! Bloody Awesome!

Why must they tease us with just a glimpse of Ironhide? I'm pretty sure the 'con double agent is Lockdown. The Ghost of Starscream was a really nice touch (so now, is Screamer invincible cos he's got a piece of the Allspark embedded in him?).

IMO, the only thing which didn't make this the perfect episode was that minute or so of repeated flashbacks Screamer had of trying to waste Megs, getting wasted himself & then being thrown off the cliff. Therefore, I would have to rate this episode as...

9 & three-quarters out of 10 :)

Robzy
28th April 2008, 02:15 PM
This was a really excellent episode! Lots of action! Some interesting twists! All good! :)

The 'Ironhide moment' was fantastic! Ultra Magnus was surprisingly naive! I wonder who the "Double Agent on Cybertron" is? Shockwave perhaps?

SilverDragon
28th April 2008, 07:07 PM
This was an awesome episode. I really liked the plot threads they started with this one: Starscream's immortality, the 'cons mobilising, the traitor. Damn, I can't wait.

Paulbot
11th May 2008, 09:03 PM
IMO, the only thing which didn't make this the perfect episode was that minute or so of repeated flashbacks Screamer had of trying to waste Megs, getting wasted himself & then being thrown off the cliff.

I thought there was something wrong with my copy of the episode at first when things started repeating, but it was kind of amusing. Although Starscream having no spark but being kept alive by a fragment of the AllSpark is a bit creepy.

STL
4th June 2008, 09:28 AM
Whoa. Finally catching up (tho I should be studying for a Friday exam) and this episode was great. I'm shocked that there weren't many replies to this thread. I really thought the interaction between the characters was great. I'm shocked though they didn't interrogate Starscream and learn about the other Decepticons.

I like how Megatron is sick of Starscream and keeps trying to blast him away but Screamer keeps coming back. I really started to feel an affetion for the characters this episode. Hell, even Sari. The comic elements were balanced nicely and not overwhelmingly childish.

I find the more complex Autobot politics, social set up more interesting too. I wonder who the mole on Cybertron is.

My primary quibble was the Magnus moment. He must not have seen a battle in ages...