PDA

View Full Version : New trailer for DOTM game

Bartrim
10th March 2011, 10:15 AM
The appearance of one character in particular has sparked alot of interest

From Seibertron

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/second-transformers-dotm-video-game-trailer/21013/

1AZRAEL1
10th March 2011, 11:03 AM
BAM!!! KAPOW!!! I wonder who that character could be ;)

Looks good though, I may have to buy a PS3 and get this :p

Skullcruncher
10th March 2011, 11:14 AM
BAM!!! KAPOW!!! I wonder who that character could be ;)

Looks good though, I may have to buy a PS3 and get this :p

Yeah no PC version right?

1AZRAEL1
10th March 2011, 11:30 AM
There probably is, but I prefer to play 3rd person shooters on consoles, just easier for me.

5FDP
10th March 2011, 11:43 AM
I will be buying this for sure :cool:

Kinda off-topic - I realise that this is a trailer, but I'm getting a bit tired of how 'preachy' Prime is getting... like everything he says is an epic statement. I really hope they don't have the 'My name is Optimus Prime...' garbage at the end of DOTM. That would be enough to ruin it for me.

Fonecrusher
10th March 2011, 11:52 AM
I could of sworn I saw Megatron use something almost exactly like his life drain power in WFC, even had the same animation...

Ratchet's colours look bad, really bad, look at his face definitely looks unfinished, which leads me to assume that Highmoon is still a long way from done with the graphics.

Soundwave! AND Laserbeak! Both look awesome I really like Soundwave's design, much better than his ROTF one. I just hope Laserbeak is playable and not just a summon for Soundwave.

1AZRAEL1
10th March 2011, 11:57 AM
Soundwave! AND Laserbeak! Both look awesome I really like Soundwave's design, much better than his ROTF one. I just hope Laserbeak is playable and not just a summon for Soundwave.

SOUNDWAVE???

Now I have to watch it again, I must have missed him the first time around.

Fonecrusher
10th March 2011, 12:03 PM
SOUNDWAVE???

Now I have to watch it again, I must have missed him the first time around.

He's the white bot that launches Laserbeak, looks like his alt mode is a sports car...

UltraMarginal
10th March 2011, 12:03 PM
Did anyone see Prime's chainsaw in the last few frames, can his Meelee weapons get any more ridiculous.!!??

Other than that looks good to me.

Bartrim
10th March 2011, 12:06 PM
No footage of the wreckers. I hope you can use them in the game.

gekisou
10th March 2011, 12:09 PM
So... Prime is really Ash from the Evil Dead franchise eh?

1AZRAEL1
10th March 2011, 12:31 PM
He's the white bot that launches Laserbeak, looks like his alt mode is a sports car...

And if I'm not mistaken then, you see the back of him in a shot where he is overlooking the ocean from a cliff. Well, if that's anything to go by, Soundwave will have a bigger role in DOTM as well, which is good. Not sure about the car mode, but I can live with it :D

adds
10th March 2011, 12:39 PM
So... Prime is really Ash from the Evil Dead franchise eh?

I was thinking that too...

Apart from that it looks like a winner. :)

sanbot
10th March 2011, 01:25 PM
Aww poo it doesn't look like it'll be released on the PC :mad:

Tetsuwan Convoy
10th March 2011, 01:55 PM
I would say, it would be done for pc, you might just have to import it, like WFC. Or check the transformers game site and see if PC is listed. I thought PCs were still popular for gaming...

I notice a section where it looks like Prime in vehicle mode, with a hover option going on, same with Ironhide think. In one of the cut scenes with Optimus bashing through a wall, he has the trailer!!

I must say I am intriguied to say the least. Megatron has a chain around his chest, I thought "Megaton wears bling now?":D

Tetsuwan Convoy
12th March 2011, 09:00 PM
Gamespot have done a lovely little spotlight on the game
http://gdc.gamespot.com/story/6303191/spotlight-on-transformers-dark-of-the-moon/?tag=picks%3Btitle%3B5

Autocon
12th March 2011, 11:21 PM
so does that put the warpath toy into the movieverse?:p

soundwave is a possible suv and u can play as laserbeak, into places soundwave can not go. Graphics loko bad to me

Tetsuwan Convoy
13th March 2011, 02:09 AM

It might put a NEW Warpath into the movie verse!

Fonecrusher
13th March 2011, 11:47 AM

soundwave is a possible suv and u can play as laserbeak, into places soundwave can not go. Graphics loko bad to me

Warpath is supposed to be dead, his spark forcibly sacrificed to power Starscream's fake Allspark in "Reign of Starscream". But I'm glad he's back it was a stupid pointless death for a very popular character, which even IDW seems to have retconned since Elita-One who is also supposed to be dead, is now shown alive and kicking with no explanation in both the recent Foundation and Rising Storm series.

So far the player roster is shaping up pretty nicely:

Autobots
Prime
BB
Ironhide
Ratchet
Warpath
Stratosphere
Breakaway? (Pretty sure I saw him in the trailer)
And I'll bet my mortgage that Sideswipe and atleast one of the Wreckers will be playable too

Cons
Megatron
Starscream
Shockwave
Soundwave
Laserbeak
Mixmaster
Looks pretty solid, perhaps a Barricade/Sideways type character is needed though, my money's on Crankcase/Dreads