PDA

View Full Version : DOTM Pre-Orders on Robot Kingdom

Vector Prime
10th March 2011, 06:14 PM
For those interested, RK have listed some DOTM items (http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/eshop/main.php?action=list&CatType=Category&CatID=82&lang=us) for pre-order on their site.

KaRNiV8L PRiME
10th March 2011, 09:18 PM
Not a bad price for ultimate prime $99.90 US + Postage ($32.98)

Not sure what it will cost here. Hopefully not supreme devys original price

reillyd
27th March 2011, 11:13 AM
Which do you think would get here faster - economy mail shipping from RK or in store stock? I tried to order the ark playset (just one item), and EMS shipping was going to cost $45 for a $39 toy.

If Walmart is getting Cyberverse already, do you think we might see early stock? As mentioned in another thread, Big W has an embargo on the release date.

Vector Prime
27th March 2011, 11:20 AM
Which do you think would get here faster - economy mail shipping from RK or in store stock? I tried to order the ark playset (just one item), and EMS shipping was going to cost $45 for a $39 toy.

If Walmart is getting Cyberverse already, do you think we might see early stock? As mentioned in another thread, Big W has an embargo on the release date.

I'm assuming you're referring to a store release locally?

Seeing as the release date on RK states 16/05/2011 (same as everywhere else in the world), I would assume that in store stock would be the quickest way to receive the item (once it's released).

Economy mail can take up to 2 weeks from RK, so you probably won't get the item till end of May (if the release dates listed are accurate).

reillyd
27th March 2011, 06:30 PM
Thanks VP

VERT
27th March 2011, 09:08 PM
When do RK want you to pay for a pre order? Right away or when its in stock?

Vector Prime
27th March 2011, 09:11 PM
When do RK want you to pay for a pre order? Right away or when its in stock?

Immediate payment

VERT
27th March 2011, 09:18 PM
Well thats no fun.

Thanks for that :D

Vector Prime
27th March 2011, 09:24 PM
Well thats no fun.

Thanks for that :D

It's actually kinda okay (IMHO at least) since if you're paying for it now, at least the payment is calculated at today's exchange rate as opposed to in a few months down the track (when the AUD could be weaker).