PDA

View Full Version : Generations WARPATH available now at RK

KaRNiV8L PRiME
11th March 2011, 11:30 PM
Link (http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/eshop/main.php?action=details&CatType=Category&II=TF2011GEN004-WP&lang=us&CatID=41_209)

I have placed an order for Perthicons here (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=10215) if interested

Vector Prime
11th March 2011, 11:36 PM
Ha! Out of stock already... I should have read that RK email an hour ago... :mad:

GoktimusPrime
11th March 2011, 11:45 PM
ZAM! That was BLAM! fast! POW!!

Doubledealer
11th March 2011, 11:58 PM
Glorious, hopefully this means the BBTS Warpath cases will be shipping soon too. :D

Vector Prime
12th March 2011, 01:06 AM
Ha! Out of stock already... I should have read that RK email an hour ago... :mad:

Seems they're not completely out of stock - I just purchased one & it appears there's still 2 left

jaydisc
12th March 2011, 08:41 AM
When they're sitting in someone's shopping cart, definitely if that cart has reached the shipping quote stage, the items are taken out of stock. I actually still have one in my cart, but can't find anything else I want at RK, so I'm going to pass on it. If someone wants to grab me on AIM/MSN, I'd be happy to coordinate my release of it with them.

swoop
12th March 2011, 10:30 AM
Luckily I was looking around rk last night and managed to get this and wheeljack, kup, scourge and thundercracker.

jaydisc
12th March 2011, 12:23 PM
I was thinking of grabbing the same 4 pack with the Warpath, but I have no desire for Kup or Thundercracker and Wheeljack is a big maybe, as I have 2 x United on order. I still got that Warpath sittin' in my cart.

Fonecrusher
12th March 2011, 12:46 PM
Luckily I was looking around rk last night and managed to get this and wheeljack, kup, scourge and thundercracker.

Damn you are lucky! :p I planned to do the samething but Warpath was gone this morning and I finally caved in and got the 4pack on it's own. Couldn't afford waiting any longer, didn't want it to go out of stock again or for the price to go up further.

uteiki
13th March 2011, 09:55 PM
hi Jay,

do u still have warpath in your shopping cart?
can I get warpath off you if you don't wanna get him? been looking for this guy but it seems everywhere is sold out?

-dan

jaydisc
14th March 2011, 12:29 AM
No, I tried to coordinate it with Gutsman, but it didn't work.

uteiki
14th March 2011, 09:24 AM
ah its ok Jay.

Anyway, its back up for pre-order on RK so if anyone is interested, you can still grab yours now.

gamblor916
14th March 2011, 09:28 AM
Are any Sydneysiders ordering this guy? Seems a bit frivolous just ordering one item.

Tober
14th March 2011, 10:10 AM
Are any Sydneysiders ordering this guy? Seems a bit frivolous just ordering one item.

Yeah, I just ordered 4. You have priority on one if you want. Works out to about $32 each inc' shipping

UltraMarginal
14th March 2011, 10:13 AM

I have a few coming in, I may have one or two spare. not sure on the price yet, will be 25 or less though.

Tober
14th March 2011, 10:16 AM
I have a few coming in, I may have one or two spare. not sure on the price yet, will be 25 or less though.

Show-off! :P

gamblor916
14th March 2011, 11:37 AM
Yeah, I just ordered 4. You have priority on one if you want. Works out to about $32 each inc' shipping

Thanks I'll take one!

Tober
14th March 2011, 11:44 AM
Thanks I'll take one!

Done. :)

Seraphim Prime
14th March 2011, 11:49 AM

You taking any other orders Tober?

Tober
14th March 2011, 11:51 AM
You taking any other orders Tober?

I'm waiting to hear back from someone for the other spare, otherwise it's yours. UltraMarginal has a good offer going tho.

UltraMarginal
14th March 2011, 12:38 PM
I'm waiting to hear back from someone for the other spare, otherwise it's yours. UltraMarginal has a good offer going tho.

once I get my order in I'll put something up in the sales area, I'm not sure yet how many spares I'm going to have. I may still keep a couple for MIB etc.

gdmetro
14th March 2011, 09:34 PM
Just went past RK's FB page- there are warpaths in stock!

There are 31 left- go grab now guys!:D

KaRNiV8L PRiME
14th March 2011, 10:06 PM
Po just sent shipping confirmation!!! Warpath next week!!! Life will be complete

Gutsman Heavy
15th March 2011, 12:29 PM
missed out again! FUUUUUUUUU...

primatives
15th March 2011, 12:34 PM
Just went past RK's FB page- there are warpaths in stock!

There are 31 left- go grab now guys!:D

how on earth do u know how many is in stock???? does it say on the site?? i remember Jaydisc telling me he has soemthing that tracks these numbers, cant rememebr

hehe I got 2 this mourning can't wait for it to arrive!

KaRNiV8L PRiME
15th March 2011, 02:23 PM
how on earth do u know how many is in stock???? does it say on the site?? i remember Jaydisc telling me he has soemthing that tracks these numbers, cant rememebr

hehe I got 2 this mourning can't wait for it to arrive!

If you put a big number in your basket, It will say that they only have xx instock. Thats how I find out

Gutsman Heavy
15th March 2011, 02:58 PM
oh! back in stock again, yoink!

kaiden
15th March 2011, 03:38 PM
oh! back in stock again, yoink!

i grabbed one last night ;)

but its bundled with my PE Reflector so I won't be seeing this til April :/

Zippo
15th March 2011, 04:48 PM
Well, I could add 5 to my cart right now but I think paying $40NZ for a deluxe is a bit of a rip. So I think I shall just wait for BBTS to get their cases instock and order a few extra cases..

primatives
15th March 2011, 06:11 PM
i grabbed one last night ;)

but its bundled with my PE Reflector so I won't be seeing this til April :/

So if you pre-order an item and an items already instock, they know to wait to ship it both together? Or do they ship whats available and then when the pre-order stock arrives they ship that out later. I tried to find out about pre-orders on their site but nothing.

jaydisc
15th March 2011, 06:43 PM
They're back again.

So if you pre-order an item and an items already instock, they know to wait to ship it both together? Or do they ship whats available and then when the pre-order stock arrives they ship that out later. I tried to find out about pre-orders on their site but nothing.

They always wait till everything is in stock.

Oilspill
15th March 2011, 09:23 PM
Bah, they seem to be sold out already. :(

uteiki
15th March 2011, 09:48 PM
nope they r back on RK again!

Golden Phoenix
16th March 2011, 11:45 AM
On off on off on off
They can't make up their minds :P

UltraMarginal
16th March 2011, 05:06 PM
probably because certain people book lots to their cart to see how many are left, so the alloction is temporarily exhausted every five minutes.:D not pointing any fingers.:rolleyes::cool:

iceburn
16th March 2011, 06:21 PM
14 more available now!! quick

iceburn
18th March 2011, 03:12 AM
i ordered 3 two days before i post the last above post.

today i received this email from RK:

Hi,

thanks for your purchase.

But so sorry to tell you, the generation warpath is over sold by some computer system problem.

We are so sorry about that, we will refund the money for the warpath and the shipping difference to you and ship the UN-20 to you when it is arrive.

Do you accept the refund? Please confirm, and we will refund to you asap.

Thanks,
Ray

what crap and their system is failing?

Vector Prime
18th March 2011, 09:15 AM
At least you received an email to let you know - it's not the first time their system has failed.

There's been past occasions where they haven't said anything and waited until the customer had chased them up.

Thankfully my one is in transit (ordered about the same time).

Robzy
18th March 2011, 09:58 AM
I must've got really lucky from the sounds of things. I saw he was available, then out of stock, then avail again - so I bought him (on Monday). Evidently, just in time!:eek:

Hope you guys all manage to get one!

Golden Phoenix
18th March 2011, 11:08 AM
Got the same email icey.

It's a tad annoying.
You think that they would just have some simple code to check stock amount. Maybe they miscounted at the start and are 30 short than they initially counted.
So the "system" had a problem.

Lame.

I do wonder what happens if I was to say no.

Fonecrusher
18th March 2011, 11:34 AM
I just deleted mine from my cart a couple minutes ago for anyone interested, it had been sitting there a couple of days but I didn't want to take the risk with this over order BS.

primatives
18th March 2011, 11:43 AM
damn that sucks! Luckily I got my order its on its way can't wait!!!

Ode to a Grasshopper
18th March 2011, 01:16 PM
Looks like he's short for a Deluxe...that's awesome.

Gutsman Heavy
18th March 2011, 01:39 PM
Mines shipped so no worries here

*whew*

Fonecrusher
19th March 2011, 01:32 PM
Just a heads up BBTS are taking preorders on their next batch of Warpaths, you can also get 3packs with Wheeljack and Thundercracker.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS19941&mode=retail

Defcon
20th March 2011, 10:03 AM
Its hard not to panic about missing out. But I have a feeling Warpath will get another release later down the track. Maybe repackaged in the new movie line as a new color variant in some exclusive pack. Just a guess though. And eventually he will show up in United it just hasn't been announced yet. He seems to be a popular character as he was in the War for Cybertron game and will likely show up again.

GoktimusPrime
20th March 2011, 10:47 AM
Is there any reason to believe that this toy won't be released in local stores?

Vector Prime
20th March 2011, 10:52 AM

Yes.

The local stores haven't even stocked the CJ/TW/Scourge/Kup wave yet (released o/seas back in January) and we're only a few months till the DOTM toys hit, so retailers may bypass the final wave (or two) altogether.

FYI, these are the Generations waves:

Cliffjumper/Thunderwing/Skullgin - locally released
Cliffjumper/Thunderwing/Scourge/Kup - not released here yet
Scourge/Kup/Thundercracker/Wheeljack - not released here yet
Thundercracker/Wheeljack/Warpath - not released here yet

UltraMagnus
24th March 2011, 10:02 PM

They are hard enough to find them in HK and the US - Aust will be short changed again.

SharkyMcShark
24th March 2011, 10:55 PM

All that's been confirmed so far is that Big W won't be stocking it.

This won't stop people panicking and blaming the movie toys though.

Sky Shadow
24th March 2011, 11:25 PM
They are hard enough to find them in HK and the US - Aust will be short changed again.

Not necessarily, Magnus. There's rarely any logic in what Australia gets, in what quantities and when. We just got 2009 Animated Voyagers that we'd all long thought we'd missed (Skywarp, Wreck-Gar, Atomic Lugnut and Shockwave) at the beginning of this year. There are times when we have shelfwarmers that are internationally in demand (Machine Wars, RiD Storm Jet, Energon Ultra Magnus, mammoth Nemesis Prime, Alternators Nemesis Prime, etc.) And yes, there are times that we miss out altogether. Basically it's a total crapshoot. :D

jaydisc
25th March 2011, 04:57 PM
I agree with Sky Shadow. You never know. Although I will point out that most of the times we do miss out, are typically end-of-a-line waves, which Warpath would indeed be.

Examples:

Animated:
Voyagers that Sky Shadow points out (which we did get)
Deluxes (Rodimus, Arcee, Cyb Ironhide/Ratchet, Electrostatic Soundwave, Freeway Jazz)

Universe:
Deluxes (Hot Shot & Ratchet)
Unicron

Movie '07:
Voyagers (Premium Ironhide/Blackout)
Leader (Deep Desert Brawl)

Oilspill
26th April 2011, 03:28 AM
This has probably come up in another thread, but I read somewhere that Hasbro has plans to release more Warpath in future generations waves, later in the year. And Takara are considering a United version I think.

So I'm hoping we do get another chance to get him.

Tober
26th April 2011, 03:34 AM
This has probably come up in another thread, but I read somewhere that Hasbro has plans to release more Warpath in future generations waves, later in the year. And Takara are considering a United version I think.

So I'm hoping we do get another chance to get him.

Mentioned here (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpost.php?p=234714&postcount=48) and I think a United Warpath is inevitable.

valkyrie_76
26th April 2011, 07:25 AM
Warpath was released at Target in America (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-generations-classics-30-35/generations-warpath-released-at-us-retail-171950/) so there is still hope that it will come out here sometime soon.

GoktimusPrime
27th April 2011, 03:49 PM
Yeah I'll believe that when I see it. In the mean time if I find Warpath in my travels, I'm gonna snap it up lickety split. ;)

reillyd
27th April 2011, 05:50 PM
D'oh. Saw this thread hilighted under news, and thought it was in stock. grrrr hasbro, grrr...