PDA

View Full Version : TFCC G2 Ramjet Box and Bio

Sky Shadow
17th March 2011, 09:48 AM
http://www.transformersclub.com/_images/2011/RamjetBoxPRE.jpg

"Ramjet doesn't know how he was exposed to Forestonite but he's definitely grateful for the tougher skin that he's grown in alternate mode. Now when he catches any hot shot pilot, human or Autobot, in his territory amongst the clouds, he has the capability of truly putting that pilot in a jam! Instead of locking on with his weapons, Ramjet engages his afterburners knowing that one strike from his strengthened nose cone will leave all of his adversaries toast!"

A toast joke and a jam joke in one bio. They've truly outdone themselves.

This is probably going to be the fastest-selling exclusive ever, and I want one.

(Crap. Obviously I meant Ramjet, but the heading says Ranjet. Can someone please correct it? Thanks.)

Vector Prime
17th March 2011, 10:26 AM
This is probably going to be the fastest-selling exclusive ever, and I want one.

Even faster than PCP last year? :(

I want two of these...

Shirokaze
17th March 2011, 10:38 AM
I'm pretty keen on one too.... How much do these TFCC exclusives usually cost?

Vector Prime
17th March 2011, 11:04 AM
I'm pretty keen on one too.... How much do these TFCC exclusives usually cost?

For TFCC members, they're usually about $60USD + postage (which is the expensive part), so expect up to $100 all up.

primatives
17th March 2011, 11:33 AM
wonder if the other 2 coneheads will be released in g2 colours then it will sell for crazy prices!! like the previouse supposed exclusive coneheads and TC. it does look very cool!

1AZRAEL1
17th March 2011, 11:40 AM
Well the other coneheads never had G2 colours, SS and Ramjet were the only 2 that were released in G2. But it would be cool to see what they could come up with anyway.

UltraMarginal
17th March 2011, 04:29 PM
Not particularly excited about this one, never had much love for the super bright G2.

1AZRAEL1
17th March 2011, 04:37 PM
I'll get it for nostalgia value, and I like the colours :p

From my memory, I picked up the G2 jets from an early Parra Fair. Got the pair for $50, which was a bit back then but now, worth it :p

i_amtrunks
17th March 2011, 05:22 PM
Not a bad colour scheme, and one can only hope the missiles are truly that oversized, but an easy pass for me.

optimus1
17th March 2011, 05:58 PM
Looking very nice so far :)

One of the few G2 figures with a good colour scheme (IMHO)

A pity that G2 Sideswipe was a Botcon Custom class figure. They would have sold a LOT of those :(

Doubledealer
18th March 2011, 01:55 PM
Okay, I'm not big on the whole G2 thang but this is simply gorgeous. For me, it's the best use of the seeker mold yet! Won't be calling him G2 Ramjet though, it's G1 Lugnut baby!! :p

1orion2many
19th March 2011, 01:32 AM
I'll be in on picking this up as he'll go with my Botcon set :)

valkyrie_76
19th March 2011, 09:48 AM
I would get this too.....don't mind the colours at all.

Paulbot
9th April 2011, 11:15 AM
Pics of the robot mode of the actual toy are up now
http://www.transformersclub.com/ramjet11.cfm

It looks good. I wonder if they will be pre-applied stickers or sticker sheet?

According to their Twitter feed "NEW nose cone. New mold tooled. Different cut. Rubber LIKE G2"