PDA

View Full Version : IDW Heart of Darkness out next week

griffin
17th March 2011, 02:23 PM
Next week (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/comics-16/diamond-comics-shipping-list-for-march-23rd-171721/) has the first issue of the mini-series centred around Galvatron and his Dead Universe Decepticons, apparently following on from the Infestation issues.

GALVATRON. Last seen, he was leading a team of Decepticons through space. Clearly, he has a purpose, an agenda, and a vendetta. But how it will play out and to what end has been shrouded in mystery. That mystery is about to be revealed...

Cover included at that link.

1AZRAEL1
17th March 2011, 02:33 PM
Intriguing. I haven't bought many comics over the past few years, might actually start again.

i_amtrunks
17th March 2011, 04:30 PM
Intriguing. I haven't bought many comics over the past few years, might actually start again.

You may want to read the two Infestation issues first and see if you like their style and storytelling first...

1AZRAEL1
17th March 2011, 04:35 PM
You may want to read the two Infestation issues first and see if you like their style and storytelling first...

True. I have alot to catch up on over the years. Last ones I got were the 6-part comics that came out in 3 smaller sized comics. No idea what it's called but yea, a while :p

Fonecrusher
17th March 2011, 06:57 PM
Anyone else hoping for a showdown between the new bigger, badder "Shadow Megatron" and Mr (Dead) Universe, Galvatron?

Last time it was Optimus vs Nova, battle of the Primes, what could be more epic than that? Megatron vs Galvatron of course!:p