PDA

View Full Version : PCC Waves 4 and 5?

SkyWarp91
26th March 2011, 02:27 AM
Are these waves going to get an Australian retail release or are they going to be skipped?

I think some of the states may have the Wave 4 figures at their Toyworlds but none have been sighted in SA.

VERT
26th March 2011, 07:37 AM
They are out. Only seen once. I have the Tank guy Heavytread :D

SkyWarp91
26th March 2011, 08:40 AM
They are out. Only seen once. I have the Tank guy Heavytread :D

What store? I assume Toy World? The Toy Worlds down at SA don't seem to have any of the new PCCs...

tjparkside
26th March 2011, 08:49 AM
if you guys have safeway/woolworths it may be worth checking for these pcc waves.hope this helps?!

Fonecrusher
26th March 2011, 09:35 AM
Hmmmm I work at Woolies and my store has no PCCs whatsoever, all we have are a couple of RtS Legends...

VERT
26th March 2011, 04:46 PM
Yeah was a Toy World.

LordCyrusOmega
26th March 2011, 06:15 PM
I've seen wave 4 at Woolies. No Wavw 3 or 4 5 packs though

griffin
26th March 2011, 11:31 PM
The only PCC figure not found in Australia so far is Wave 5 5-pack Overrun.
All others have been found, and reported in the Sightings section, copied to the First Sightings topic (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpost.php?p=225758&postcount=680), added to the Recent Sightings/Sales Box below the banner above, updated on the AUS Checklist (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=10314), and included in the weekly News Email for the last 3-4 weeks.
(the last couple waves of both sizes have only been found at Toyworlds so far, that's why people in Sydney wouldn't have much luck seeing them yet)

Those last four things are fairly time consuming, so maybe I don't need to be doing them if people keep asking if certain things are out yet.
I wanted to make sure every member is kept up to date with new and current releases - so if you have better, easier method in keeping members informed, please let me know, so I can cut back on the workload.

christalcase
29th March 2011, 10:48 AM
I sent an email to Hasbro Australia about the Wave 4 PCC 5pks (Steamhammer and Grimstone) since they've only been seen at Toyworlds in one state and they sent me back this reply:

Hi

The combiners you are enquiring about: Wave 4 Assortment of the PowerCore Combiners 5-Packs: "PowerCore Combiners 5-Pack Steamhammer with Constructicons" and "PowerCore Combiners 5-Pack Grimstone with Dinobots have been shipped to Woolworths stores Australia wide.

If this is true then it's awesome news, coz Woolworths sell the 5pks for only $25

1AZRAEL1
29th March 2011, 10:56 AM
If this is true then it's awesome news, coz Woolworths sell the 5pks for only $25

Could they possibly mean all in the Woolworths chain IE Big W, rather than Woolworths supermarket?

LordCyrusOmega
29th March 2011, 07:58 PM
They could mean that though i found wave 4 and 5 at Woolworths. Be great if they get the 5 packs in. Then I can go down to Toyworld and tell them tht new stuff is coming out ((they are claiming that nothing new is coming out)

tron07
30th March 2011, 09:06 AM
PCC at woollies? I have to hunt for toys in woollies now? Wonder does coles have them or not? I want to get the 4cents discount for shell fuel. :p

Stompy
31st March 2011, 04:38 PM
The good thing is as mentioned above Woolies sell these PCC's cheap. $24.99 for the 5-packs and $12.99 for the 2-packs. I'm on the lookout for the 3 new molds in these waves.