PDA

View Full Version : Encore Bruticus back in stock at RK!

KillinSpoon
28th March 2011, 06:22 PM
For those of you who missed out the first time around (or just feel like getting some Bruticus-ness) RK has limited (12) stock of the Bruticus giftset available.
http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/eshop/main.php?action=details&CatType&II=TFECR16&lang=us&CatID

The only downside is the $99.90 pricetag.

jazzcomp
28th March 2011, 09:22 PM
How much was it before?

KillinSpoon
28th March 2011, 09:55 PM
It retailed for about $80? It isn't really the current price compared to the original, more the fact that it is $100. I guess it is better than paying double that for the G1.

uteiki
29th March 2011, 12:18 PM
OK so... I emailed Po last week to see if they will be selling Hyper Hobby Black Rodimus since its up for pre-order on BBTS & TFsource. He didn't have a clue what I was talking about but said he will check it out. And lo & behold today I find they have up for Pre-order Black Rodimus....

that's pretty good service to me!

so if anyone wants to get theirs, there's only 24 left...

gdmetro
29th March 2011, 12:27 PM
Wasn't the Encore bruticus plagued with bad/degraded mould issues?

That's the impression I got from a few reviews and why I didn't end up getting one.

Oilspill
29th March 2011, 03:19 PM
I don't think there were issues with joints or anything, but I think some people were saying the moulded detail wasn't as crisp.

I personally love my Encore Bruticus, but I don't have an original G1 to compare side by side. So I'd say it's worth picking up if you don't own a G1 Bruticus already.

I'd be interested in comments from others who own the mould.