PDA

View Full Version : 'Transformers: Dark of the Moon' voice cast news SPOILERS

mknell
1st April 2011, 09:01 AM
http://insidemovies.ew.com/2011/03/31/leonard-nimoy-transformers-dark-of-the-moon/

Leonard Nimoy joins 'Transformers: Dark of the Moon' voice cast

Here is some news that should make Transformers: Dark of the Moon live long and prosper in the hearts of sci-fi fans.

Mr. Spock himself, Leonard Nimoy, has joined the film as the voice of Sentinel Prime, the predecessor of Optimus Prime whose wrecked body is seen in the teaser trailer, found crash-landed on the moon by the Apollo 11 astronauts in 1969. Later, after being brought to earth, he takes the disguise form of a fire engine in the movie’s massive, climactic battle through Chicago.

Oooooh So from Galvatron to Sentinel Prime interesting but so awesome to have him back in it

Shirokaze
1st April 2011, 09:23 AM
I won't lie, this news made me a little excited in the pant region :p

KaRNiV8L PRiME
1st April 2011, 09:27 AM
APRIL FOOLS????

I refuse believe anything posted for the next 36-48hr.

However this would be good news

kup
1st April 2011, 10:06 AM
APRIL FOOLS????

I refuse believe anything posted for the next 36-48hr.

However this would be good news

I was thinking that and it's possibly just an April's fool but given that Bay has some family connections to Nimoy, it is not without possibility.

mknell
1st April 2011, 11:16 AM
And being an american site it would have still been March 31st when this was posted

Yep checked it and it was put up Mar 31 2011 02:29 PM ET (US Time)

Bartrim
1st April 2011, 11:18 AM
Took the name out of the heading and included spoilers just in case:)

Exciting news none the less. I'm sure he'll do a cracking job.

Ode to a Grasshopper
1st April 2011, 02:12 PM
Awesome.

UltraMarginal
3rd April 2011, 12:07 AM
It's also mentioned here (http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/transformers-dark-of-the-moon-leonard-nimoy-returns/21191/).

I am very excited to hear this, he has a fantastic voice, as displayed in the original animated movie, which I'm sure you all know:D.

He tends not to do something unless he thinks it has a worthy script, so I guess we'll see how this turns out.:cool:

Quickstrike
3rd April 2011, 03:20 PM
So this isn't an April Fools thing? Awesome.