PDA

View Full Version : Second Run of United Figures

Vector Prime
3rd April 2011, 10:03 AM
According to this article on seibertron.com (http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/second-run-of-transformers-united-figures/21209/), the earlier figures in the United range are getting a re-release in April.

Early April:

Cybertronian Bumblebee
Cybertronian Cliffjumper
Straxus
Bumblebee
Drift

Late April:

Cybertronian Soundwave
Cybertronian Optimus Prime
Cybertronian Megatron
Optimus Prime
Megatron

This hopefully will mean that they will continue down the line and re-release the rest of the guys like Jazz and Tracks.

kaiden
3rd April 2011, 03:20 PM
i needed wreckgar :/

gdmetro
3rd April 2011, 03:27 PM
Really awesome news... except online retailers will likely have jacked up the price by a few bucks as well. i.e. RK.

I will probably grab a drift.:p

Vector Prime
3rd April 2011, 03:49 PM
Really awesome news... except online retailers will likely have jacked up the price by a few bucks as well. i.e. RK.

I will probably grab a drift.:p

RK have... they're now $29.90USD :mad:

AmiAmi (http://www.amiami.jp/shop/?set=english&vgform=SimpleForm&template=default/product/e_robottoy.html) have them now listed at 1685Yen (about $20AUD).

Let me know if you're going to order and I may place an order for a couple too :)

gdmetro
3rd April 2011, 04:02 PM
Cool. I wouldn't mind getting one. Also want a Bbee (Not WFC one). UN Voyager megs is also really cheap at $30 AUD compared with RK (You should grab at least one) ... I wouldn't mind 1 of each- let me know if you do an order because I'm in for those if you do.

Just to reiterate:
1x Drift
1x Bbee
1x Voyager Megs.

If you order I want those :D

jaydisc
3rd April 2011, 09:12 PM
i needed wreckgar :/

Wreck-Gar is flagged as a pre-order at RK at the moment.

kaiden
4th April 2011, 08:26 AM
Wreck-Gar is flagged as a pre-order at RK at the moment.

yeah but i dont want to pay RK prices...

Tetsuwan Convoy
4th April 2011, 11:35 PM

I am hanging onto the hope that this re-run will spill into later waves. I need Wreckgar for my Junkions, and a Scourge to lead my sweeps!

jaydisc
5th April 2011, 04:13 PM

I'm intrigued to know where you have found, or would expect to find, a better deal?

Shirokaze
5th April 2011, 04:26 PM
I'm intrigued to know where you have found, or would expect to find, a better deal?

AmiAmi at USD$19.90
HLJ at USD$21.80

If you wait for their restock.

Or preorder at RK for USD$29.90

kaiden
5th April 2011, 04:38 PM

my last order from amiami consisted of united scourge, wheeljack, rumble & frenzy which cost ¥7,387 (including shipping and = $90.35 AUD at time of conversion)

just checked up RK and to purchase all 3 costs $92.7USD before shipping. I can't check shipping since they're out of stock for all 3.

amiami at least have more consistent pricing across the product line whereas RK seems to set prices on whim. (their united wreckgar is $29.90USD and the other united toys range between $29.90, $26.90, $24.90, $23.90)

the only problem is the low stock that amiami carry and knowing when they actually have stock.

Doubledealer
6th April 2011, 10:11 AM
Yeah, Amiami is probably the better one to go with these days if pre-ordering but good luck finding stuff in stock once it's being sold.

Having said that, I did just bag an MP-Voldemort for $120 inc. EMS shipping...Freakin' amazing bargain I reckon :D

jaydisc
7th April 2011, 04:50 PM
OK. I get ya. Yeah, AmiAmi is indeed cheaper, but I've found that pre-RK-scalping-adjustment, the extra shipping from JP cancels out the slightly better price over RK. Of course, AA, and HLJ don't have any available at the moment.

The weird thing with Wreck-Gar is that RK is seemingly the only place that has put him back on pre-order. My supplier, and seemingly every other web retail front seems to have only indicated UN-01 through UN-10 are set for re-release. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.