PDA

View Full Version : War For Cybertron Concept art

griffin
5th April 2011, 05:15 AM
Some unreleased artwork for the WFC game

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/war-for-cybertron-new-old-concept-art/21165/

Hursticon
5th April 2011, 01:03 PM
See, I wonder how unused these pieces were because all these characters ended up in the DS versions of the WFC game? :confused:

I love the Cyclonus piece though, soooo cool! :cool:

1AZRAEL1
6th April 2011, 03:10 PM
Some unused artwork for the WFC game

Not sure where you got the unused part from, these are designs for the DS versions of the game, which theses characters were in.

Don't recall Bluestreak in the games though, I need to go back and play them again.

They do look fantastic though.

kaiden
6th April 2011, 04:51 PM
I really wish they make more WFC toys. I was really disappointed that hasbro did not capitalize on the success of the game.

and the concept art just shows what terrible decisions hasbro makes sometimes.

Ode to a Grasshopper
7th April 2011, 12:53 PM
Another Cyclonus toy we won't get...*sigh*:(

griffin
10th April 2011, 11:12 PM
Not sure where you got the unused part from, these are designs for the DS versions of the game, which theses characters were in.

Don't recall Bluestreak in the games though, I need to go back and play them again.

They do look fantastic though.

Sorry. Since I don't have the DS version of the game, I just went by the wording of the article, which implied that they were unreleased/unused/new.
I'll change the topic title.

ITZTRU
10th April 2011, 11:37 PM
Yeah i was really hoping for more WFC figures :( :(

and that cyclonus. wow. unreal.

1AZRAEL1
11th April 2011, 09:28 AM
Sorry. Since I don't have the DS version of the game, I just went by the wording of the article, which implied that they were unreleased/unused/new.
I'll change the topic title.

No to worry. Just thought I'd mention it. The DS versions are the only versions I have :p