PDA

View Full Version : Cheap DVD ?

roller
30th April 2008, 07:44 PM
i stupidly told i girl i could get here a copy of the 2007 movie, i havent checked the shops yet, but i was wondering if anyone had a cheap normal version of the live movie, normal as in the cheap one that just has the movie

turtle boy
30th April 2008, 08:10 PM
i got one. you want????

autobreadticon
30th April 2008, 08:37 PM
the dvds were on sale for $15 everywhere, but not sure if it was the 2-disc set.

Kyle
30th April 2008, 09:02 PM
i stupidly told i girl i could get here a copy of the 2007 movie, i havent checked the shops yet, but i was wondering if anyone had a cheap normal version of the live movie, normal as in the cheap one that just has the movie

Is that a girl you like? :p
Pretty? :D

iceburn
30th April 2008, 10:31 PM
*wolf whistles***

roller
30th April 2008, 10:38 PM
i got one. you want????

depends how much you want to sell it for my teenage mutant ninja friend

i shall have a look at shops tomorow with Tetsuwan convoy and see their prices

This is another girl i like Kyle, she has 2 tatoos, 1 on her arm 1 on her behind:D she works on ABC shows as makeup

turtle boy
1st May 2008, 06:02 AM
depends how much you want to sell it for my teenage mutant ninja friend

i shall have a look at shops tomorow with Tetsuwan convoy and see their prices

This is another girl i like Kyle, she has 2 tatoos, 1 on her arm 1 on her behind:D she works on ABC shows as makeup

Oh so close. no longer a teenager:( i dunno, you can have it for $10

Pulse
1st May 2008, 10:56 AM
The things we will stoop to when a girl asks us to do something... :D

Kyle
1st May 2008, 11:57 AM

A girl you like... and one that wants to watch the Transformers movie... :p

But she probably is not as high on your priorty list as we'd think, otherwise you'd have gone for the deluxe option, the transforming Optimus packge version~ :D

roller
1st May 2008, 04:56 PM
huh im a cheapskate , right now, so many toys to get soon, encores, Universe, animated

Turtle i pm ded you

Kyle
2nd May 2008, 12:26 AM
huh im a cheapskate , right now, so many toys to get soon, encores, Universe, animated

Priorities in life... I'd done the same. :p