PDA

View Full Version : Vintage games consoles and Voltron - Melbourne

Tiby
7th April 2011, 04:35 PM
Hi everyone,

I have been contacted by the art director for the TV show "Offspring" who is looking for the following:

"I was wondering if you know of a collector(s) in Melbourne who have vintage gaming consoles as well as Voltron (like Transformers) paraphernalia?"

Does anyone know anyone who has this or has any leads on where we could find someone?

fatbot
7th April 2011, 05:00 PM
Hi everyone,

I have been contacted by the art director for the TV show "Offspring" who is looking for the following:

"I was wondering if you know of a collector(s) in Melbourne who have vintage gaming consoles as well as Voltron (like Transformers) paraphernalia?"

Does anyone know anyone who has this or has any leads on where we could find someone?

I've got a lead on an old SEGA Dreamcast. Someone from work has it + a couple games if it helps.

Gutsman Heavy
8th April 2011, 09:08 AM
I wouldn't count the Dreamcast as vintage.

Ultra Mackness
8th April 2011, 04:33 PM
I can get hold of an old Atari 2600 game console with games, joysticks etc. but the only voltron I have is a 1996 re-release. Is that helpful?

SGB
9th April 2011, 12:03 AM

Why is "Offspring" seeking Voltron stuff?

Paulbot
9th April 2011, 09:05 AM
My guess: flashback scene(s) for the brother character, although he's a bit young to have been playing with Voltron as a child.

If I was around I'd possibly be able to help. Did they want to borrow, rent or purchase?