PDA

View Full Version : Classics Tank Megatron

DigDug
5th January 2008, 03:15 PM
Has anyone else spotted this one? :)
In case this is taken down again, it is a deluxe class model of G2 Megatron in classics cardback packaging!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Transformers-Classics-Megatron-Action-Figure/dp/B000UNXCS4

DigDug
5th January 2008, 03:17 PM
PS - I should have said it is not for sale yet, but it can't be long! Sadly it looks like it could be an 'ultimate battle' repaint though

STL
5th January 2008, 03:35 PM
Actually, it's the exact paintjob I think except the release is the European packaging release that we never saw. Not that I care for the figure, mind you

DigDug
5th January 2008, 03:44 PM
Looks like you are right! That sucks because I just bought the ultimate battle on Ebay. Perhaps these are test shots, and the final colours will be different.

Anyway, this looks to be the tank everyone was guessing about. Pity it wasn't warpath :(

Borgeman
5th January 2008, 04:25 PM
DigDug, i think you misunderstood. In Europe, the G2 Megs that was part of the Ultimate Battle 2-pack, was released on its own in deluxe packaging. So what you saw (probably) was that figure in Euro packaging, and not the upcoming Classics 2.0 tank

George

DigDug
5th January 2008, 04:36 PM
Cheers George, I didn't know that but its a bit of a relief really. That also explains why Megs is in Classics 1.0 packaging too :)

Borgeman
5th January 2008, 04:43 PM
no worries ;)

dirge
5th January 2008, 08:45 PM
This thread has been moved - it's _not_ an AU sighting.

This is actually the Classics Megatron tank sold with Optimus Prime and a DVD, which has already been released locally.

griffin
6th January 2008, 03:36 AM
Also changed the topic title to prevent further confusion.