PDA

View Full Version : MONNSTER HIGH!

popculturepooka
17th April 2011, 08:47 PM
For those who are aware of the pure awesome cuteness of this so called 'little girls' toyline, it's arrived in Australia.

Single doll packs including Ghoulia, the Cleo and Deuce two pack and weird accessories.

WOOAH!

Hursticon
17th April 2011, 08:55 PM
So Barbie/Mattel are doing Goth dolls now? :confused:
Have they done a figure for that Egyptian character? - Who I assume is probably named something akin to Cleopatra or Nefertiti? :o

Tallestblue
17th April 2011, 09:22 PM
So Barbie/Mattel are doing Goth dolls now? :confused:
Have they done a figure for that Egyptian character? - Who I assume is probably named something akin to Cleopatra or Nefertiti? :o

They totally have! She comes in a two pack with a gorgon duded who has a snake mohawk. she's Cleo something and a mummy girl.

They're cute in a creepy fun way.

Hursticon
17th April 2011, 09:37 PM
I might give it a look, my only foray into Dolls has been that of Death from the Living Dead Dolls (http://www.livingdeaddolls.com/lddsite.html) line. :D

VERT
18th April 2011, 07:47 AM
Yeah my Daughter wants them for her Birthday. But atleast she also wants an Animated Longarm too :D

1AZRAEL1
18th April 2011, 08:51 AM
Bloody Goths and the dark side have become popular due to a story I shall not name :p

I hope I don't start seeing Goth wannabes roaming around soon (though I know I will :()

LordCyrusOmega
18th April 2011, 08:55 AM
Bloody Goths and the dark side have become popular due to a story I shall not name :p

I hope I don't start seeing Goth wannabes roaming around soon (though I know I will :()

Haven't they been wandering around for a while now?

1AZRAEL1
18th April 2011, 09:09 AM
Haven't they been wandering around for a while now?

Good point :p

I may have a better look at these, I saw them in my local Target the other day.

tinyJazz
18th April 2011, 09:10 AM
I'm having a hard time resisting the urge to buy one of these.:p They're on sale in target right now for around $23. Other stores are selling them for $28/$29

Dkaris
22nd April 2011, 03:45 PM
little apple dolls> monster high, living dead dolls and begoths.