PDA

View Full Version : The OzFormers Are ALL DEAD!!!!

roller
1st May 2008, 06:06 PM
Ozformers-Monkeys in disguise

Special Product Placement Issue

KFC Matrix Quest Part 4

Previously on Ozformers-When Goktimus Prime was believed dead the other Ozformers jettisoned his body into space, unfortunately they did not realise the creation KFC Matrix was inside the special secret pants compartment.

Last time TheDirtyDigger and Adzma met up with Autobreadicon who had been sent to back them up, backwardly!

In the realm of the Underbelly

“This bananabread is terrible Autobreadicon, I thought you were a cook?!” complained the digger

“Snot my fault, there is a banana shortage right now ya know”

“That was a year ago’ decreed Adzma flatly

“oh, well in that case I haven’t actually bothered to get bananas’ replied Autobreadicon

“No wonder it tastes like Hasbro’ said the digger between mouthfuls, “so if you didn’t use bananas what did you use?”

“lemme see, universal indicator, self raising flour and…uh oh element G!!!!”

“Whats element G?” spoke Adzma

“Nothing really, just a little serum I made. It makes toy companies spill the beans on their upcoming products”

“But were not toy companies you drongo” said the digger as he opened an ice cold ‘Victoria Bitter” drink responsibly

“No Hasbro! You think im blind huh?!!! Don’t worry ya big girl, the only side effects on you two is that you will do irrational things for 10 to 30 minutes. Its not like a gave you Whooping cough or food poisoning, jeez you’ve really put me off my ‘Dr Pepper’ Don’t drink at all, Dr Pepper is harmful to your health

With that Autobreadicon went off into his secret kitchen to put on some scones.

Suddenly the DirtyDigger and Adzma started to feel the side effects of the bannabread

“Digger whats happening? I feel…uh errrr impulsive!”

“I don’t know lad but I suddenly have the urge to touch, feel and fondle”

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” they both cried and ran into the secret kitchen

“Must play with oven dials!!!” cried the DirtyDigger

“No you fool, not my timetravelling oven!” screamed Autobreadicon who was carrying a tray of yummy freshly baked Lord Zed brand no frill scones

But alas it was too late, the digger in his angolmois, I mean Element G infected state turned the knob, of the oven, activating its cooking time systems, transporting himself and

Adzma who just happened to be playing with the stove built onto the top of the oven, into unknown time and space!!!!

Epilogue-Unknown time and space

“I don’t know Digger, I don’t think were in Melbourne anymore” speaked Adzma

“Well it sure aint Kansas, Dorothy”

“Maybe we should ask those friendly good service ‘K-Mart’ staff

Inside K-Mart they saw a light, they followed the light which led them into the toy section.
They split up and looked for a Kmart staffperson

“Digger, Diggerrrrrr!!!” yelled Adzma who had run ahead.
“What?!” said digger
“You’ll never believe this” said Adzma wheeping with joy

“Great ‘Bob Jane T-marts!!!” said the digger

For in front of the displaced duo was a sign

A sign which read “New ‘Transformers’ sure to be best seller in this year, 1984 AD”

Definetly to be continued….

Preview

in our next issue, TheDirtyDigger destroys the OzFormers, killing them all!!!:eek: How does he accomplish this task? Find out next time!

This issue was sponsored by 'dirge brand bank loans' "if you want some money give us your arm or leg, or both"

STL
1st May 2008, 09:17 PM
That's a hella funny strip

roller
1st May 2008, 10:48 PM
thanks stdL wanna be in the next one?:D

i wanted to do the next one right away, but i decided that for it to work then i need to build up the 'suspense':D

Pulse
1st May 2008, 11:59 PM
Um... Your imagination sure stretches far & wide :D

So when am I gonna be involved in this far-fetching tale? ;)

roller
2nd May 2008, 08:16 AM
when i find the golden crisp

Bartrim
2nd May 2008, 08:27 AM
Another classic tale from Roller.

A little dissapointing that there were no new characters (hint hint):P

Can't wait for the next one.

i_amtrunks
2nd May 2008, 08:59 AM
very amusing.

I think the characters are spot on! :p

roller
2nd May 2008, 06:33 PM
Another classic tale from Roller.

A little dissapointing that there were no new characters (hint hint):P

Can't wait for the next one.

high praise indeed from the man with the luparna sawnoff

next issue many more 'characters' lots

1orion2many
2nd May 2008, 10:35 PM
:)Your Mum has a lot to answer for bringing you into this world Roller:p:D. I must admit I did enjoy the story;).

turtle boy
2nd May 2008, 11:07 PM
that was awesome, keep up the amusing work there roller.

roller
3rd May 2008, 12:01 PM
:)Your Mum has a lot to answer for bringing you into this world Roller:p:D. I must admit I did enjoy the story;).

Hey mum jokes are my department

glad you enjoyed it, i sense a pulitzser prize heading my way. I think im up there with other great writers like Frank McCourt, Charles Dickheadns, Tinky Winky and Tom Green :D

autobreadticon
3rd May 2008, 09:08 PM
hahaha funny story

i do make a mean banana sponge cake tho :p