PDA

View Full Version : Ramjet & Cheetor pre-orders up

griffin
28th April 2011, 02:27 AM
The two Club exclusive toys for this year are now available for pre-order.

2011 G2 Ramjet (http://www.transformersclub.com/shop/index.cfm?do=detail&productid=2390) TCC Exclusive (1 pc) $58+shipping
2011 Animated TT Cheetor (http://www.transformersclub.com/shop/index.cfm?do=detail&productid=2391)TCC Exclusive (1 pc) $52+shipping
These should ship around the end of June

If you are a member, log in at the main page first (http://www.transformersclub.com), so that you definitely get the discounted prices.

fatbot
28th April 2011, 08:10 AM
I really hope these don't sell out before tonight, I don't have the bloody money to buy any til then

UltraMarginal
28th April 2011, 10:09 AM
Is there a chance these will sell out in 24 hours?

Does anyone know if the tfcc sells these at Botcon?

optimus1
28th April 2011, 10:21 AM
I was looking over at TFW earlier this morning, some of the posts say Ramjet is already 50% sold :eek:

Could be just a few overexcited Americans though :p

KaRNiV8L PRiME
28th April 2011, 10:56 AM
I was looking over at TFW earlier this morning, some of the posts say Ramjet is already 50% sold :eek:

Could be just a few overexcited Americans though :p

On Facebook TFCC have stated that Ramjet was 75% sold out 3hrs ago

UltraMagnus
28th April 2011, 11:00 AM
Just bought 2 of these babies!

Golden Phoenix
28th April 2011, 11:17 AM
Not fussed about Ramjet. Needs me a Cheetor.

That being said, cheapest shipping is $43.95 for 1. Considering getting a couple just to cover costs.
Anyone want one?

Zippo
28th April 2011, 11:37 AM
Woot.
Hope that griffin's order doesn't get pulled, canceled or numbers otherwise reduced as I needs me Ramjet

Tetsuwan Convoy
28th April 2011, 12:16 PM
On Facebook TFCC have stated that Ramjet was 75% sold out 3hrs ago

I am always interested by this, I mean, as a pre-order, shouldn't they be able to change quantitites as required as it's unlikely that the toys would be in production is it?

reillyd
28th April 2011, 12:55 PM
I have ordered extras of Ramjet if anyone misses out.

iceburn
28th April 2011, 02:04 PM
i've got 2 spares each if Aussie fans does not acquire any.
this is the best i could do before i try selling them off in Singapore.
Good luck guys

griffin
28th April 2011, 02:17 PM
I am always interested by this, I mean, as a pre-order, shouldn't they be able to change quantitites as required as it's unlikely that the toys would be in production is it?

That may be possible if they aren't already in production, but then, limiting the quantity to a smaller amount makes it more exclusive and special to those who were lucky enough to get one (for those who buy it to have a rare toy in their collection, rather than just wanting that character toy).

Don't worry... being the seeker mould, expect to see a KO version eventually. :p

valkyrie_76
28th April 2011, 03:21 PM
That may be possible if they aren't already in production, but then, limiting the quantity to a smaller amount makes it more exclusive and special to those who were lucky enough to get one (for those who buy it to have a rare toy in their collection, rather than just wanting that character toy).

Don't worry... being the seeker mould, expect to see a KO version eventually. :p

Give it a day or so :D

Zippo
28th April 2011, 06:05 PM
reillyd or iceburn - you might be hearing from me :)

Vector Prime
28th April 2011, 08:26 PM
Hmm... I don't know if you're only limited to ordering 16 at once, but I just tried to put a ridiculous order in for 9999 units of G2 Ramjet and it said:

"Quantity was adjusted to number of items in stock or maximum allowed in one order"

So either there's a limit of 16 or that's all there is left. :eek:

Funny thing is that when I do the same for Cheetor, it allows 20. :confused:

**EDIT - it seems that the 16 Units it restricted me to may have been how many were left in stock, as I have just tried to place another order and it only allows 15 Ramjets**

Going....going..... gone?

CHILENO20
28th April 2011, 11:07 PM
Is there a chance these will sell out in 24 hours?

Does anyone know if the tfcc sells these at Botcon?

i was actually online when it started, i asked if they would be and the club said if there were any left they will be, though by the sheer numbers of them being sold i decided to buy ramjet. didnt bother with a cheetor, hope i dont regret it, hehehehe

Vector Prime
28th April 2011, 11:29 PM
It looks like Ramjet and Cheetor are sold out (in less than 24hrs) as you can't add any to the shopping cart on the site.

(only speculation at this stage until an official confirmation is released - VP's views are not to be taken as gospel :p)

griffin
28th April 2011, 11:50 PM
Club exclusive toys are always available at BotCon (in their Club store - they'd be mad not to take the opportunity to sell their stuff at their own show), but if they sell out before then, they don't hold back stock for the convention.

dirge
28th April 2011, 11:56 PM
I'll most likely try to get my hands on Ramjet (although I'm not a member), so anyone who's ordering multiples, please think of me (:

Vector Prime
28th April 2011, 11:59 PM
I'll most likely try to get my hands on Ramjet (although I'm not a member), so anyone who's ordering multiples, please think of me (:

I've got two coming D, so unless you can't find someone else who's ordered a lot of spares, I'll reluctantly pass one over to you. :p

KaRNiV8L PRiME
29th April 2011, 01:21 AM
It looks like Ramjet and Cheetor are sold out (in less than 24hrs) as you can't add any to the shopping cart on the site.

(only speculation at this stage until an official confirmation is released - VP's views are not to be taken as gospel :p)

On TFCC Facebook page it says

Ramjet is sold out
Cheetor is 75% sold

kaiden
29th April 2011, 01:23 AM

i just made payment to griffin for the 3 figures, so hopefully i dont get the dreaded 'out of stock' email from him :x

griffin
29th April 2011, 12:12 PM
The Collector Club twitter page mentions that a BotCon toy this year will be specifically created to partner the Cheetor toy... so that might inspire others wanting all the BotCon toys, to buy Cheetor as well.