PDA

View Full Version : SPOILERS!!! Mercedes Benz is *********

KaRNiV8L PRiME
3rd May 2011, 07:57 AM
SOURCE (http://www.hasbro.com/transformers/en_US/discover/cybertronian-database.cfm#/characters/soundwave)

From TFW2005

The official Vector Sigma Database - This database covers every character to appear in the Movie universe, including characters from the previous two films. It's very impressive and features pretty much the entire cast of the movie universe. A major revelation awaits on Soundwave's page - he is confirmed to be the Mercedes Benz SLS AMG! No more hanging around in orbit for him! A prototype of a MechTech weapon is shown on his page, indicating a MechTech toy is in development for him.

So much for Mercedes wouldn't let their car be a decepticon,
The twins are not in the move
etc

1AZRAEL1
3rd May 2011, 08:04 AM
Figured it was. I will buy this figure regardless of the alt mode.

Deceptic_Optic
3rd May 2011, 08:09 AM
YESSSSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSS SOUNDWAVE!!!!!! :cool:

optimus1
3rd May 2011, 08:44 AM
Soundwave superior :D

Hasbro will more likely use a modified version of the AMG for the toy release, like what they did with the Audi R8 for ROTF.

LambOfPrimus
3rd May 2011, 03:47 PM
Can't wait! It would be awesome if his mechtech weapon was actually laserbeak.

SkyWarp91
3rd May 2011, 04:15 PM
I just went to the site and it just says he still has his ROTF Vehicle Mode, did I go to the wrong link or did Hasbro cover up their leaks?

Bartrim
3rd May 2011, 04:37 PM
I just went to the site and it just says he still has his ROTF Vehicle Mode, did I go to the wrong link or did Hasbro cover up their leaks?

Yes they have. Look at the seibertron link

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/hasbro-updates-include-soundwaves-alt-mode-dotm-steeljaw-and-ha-leadfoot/21482/

Accel
3rd May 2011, 04:39 PM
we saw his Merc Robot mode a few weeks back in the video game leak that got covered up. it looks nice :D

and yeah Hasbro sucks at keeping surprises XD

KaRNiV8L PRiME
3rd May 2011, 09:13 PM

lol, yeah they have changed it back to "satellite" but I saw it :P

1AZRAEL1
3rd May 2011, 09:19 PM
I saw it :p

But ah well, I can't wait to see him in action instead of being just a boreboding enemy in space.

KaRNiV8L PRiME
4th May 2011, 08:08 AM
Now his robot mode

Fonecrusher
4th May 2011, 12:23 PM
SLS superior
SUV inferior
:D

jaydisc
4th May 2011, 09:06 PM
I'd love a quality SLS toy.

k.wong23
5th May 2011, 08:56 PM
I'd love a quality SLS toy.

Definite buy and hope there is a nice paint job on it too!

GoktimusPrime
5th May 2011, 09:10 PM
I'm looking forward to seeing Soundwave do something he never did in ROTF -- transform! ;) :D

Bartrim
6th May 2011, 08:07 AM
I'm looking forward to seeing Soundwave do something he never did in ROTF -- transform! ;) :D

Interesting fact. In the first movie Prime only transforms from truck to robot not robot to truck. I don't know how many times I had watched the movie before my brother pointed that out to me.

Sky Shadow
6th May 2011, 02:28 PM
So much for Mercedes wouldn't let their car be a decepticon

I've never had to share the road with a Mercedes driver who wasn't evil.

5FDP
6th May 2011, 03:06 PM
Interesting fact. In the first movie Prime only transforms from truck to robot not robot to truck. I don't know how many times I had watched the movie before my brother pointed that out to me.

Hmmm... so the first scene where we see him taking on his truck form for the first time after scanning it as a protoform doesn't count? :D Slow-mo it and you'll see some definite shifting going on ;)

Bartrim
6th May 2011, 06:19 PM
Hmmm... so the first scene where we see him taking on his truck form for the first time after scanning it as a protoform doesn't count? :D Slow-mo it and you'll see some definite shifting going on ;)

He doesn't transform all the way.

You know I'm a mod for this section so I can just edit your post to agree with me:p

5FDP
6th May 2011, 10:01 PM
You know I'm a mod for this section so I can just edit your post to agree with me:p

With great power comes great... something, something :p

KillinSpoon
6th May 2011, 10:11 PM
I've never had to share the road with a Mercedes driver who wasn't evil.

QFT.
I think that the fact that we'll see Soundwave full stop is something haha.
The past two movies we've just been seeing a satellite orbiting Earth for like two seconds at a time.

Bartrim
7th May 2011, 03:38 PM
With great power comes great... something, something :p

Ego? :p