10th May 2011, 06:00 AM
Japanese Beast Wars
Big Takara Restock!

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/search.aspx?search=japanese+beast+wars

Already put my orders in :D

$20 for Metals Optimus Prime? :eek:

Hursticon
10th May 2011, 11:00 AM
There are some tempting pieces there, I've got to admit, just wish there were more of the unique molds available and less of the repaints. :o

Tallestblue
10th May 2011, 12:18 PM
No Big Convoy or Galvatron? an easy pass for me.

Hursticon
10th May 2011, 12:22 PM
No Big Convoy

Have a look at RK ;)
(Just leave 1 for me :D)

gdmetro
10th May 2011, 01:18 PM
There are some tempting pieces there, I've got to admit, just wish there were more of the unique molds available and less of the repaints. :o

Are these prices the norm? or underpriced?

So far I put in pile of loot:

-Metals OP
-Inferno
-Cheetor
-Metals Rattrap (even though Ive already got carded US version)
-Buzzsaw

Ponderings:

Is Takara Cheetor worth it? or is the telemocha v. (which ive found for a similar price better)?

Is Buzzsaw meant to be waspinator?

And is a MOSC Terrorsaur for $35USD worth it?

I was thinking these prices are pretty awesome considering what normal deluxes cost... but from all the comments here.. seems like nothing special. :confused:

Hursticon
10th May 2011, 01:48 PM
Are these prices the norm? or underpriced?

So far I put in pile of loot:

-Metals OP
-Inferno
-Cheetor
-Metals Rattrap (even though Ive already got carded US version)
-Buzzsaw

Ponderings:

Is Takara Cheetor worth it? or is the telemocha v. (which ive found for a similar price better)?

Is Buzzsaw meant to be waspinator?

And is a MOSC Terrorsaur for $35USD worth it?

I was thinking these prices are pretty awesome considering what normal deluxes cost... but from all the comments here.. seems like nothing special. :confused:

- I'd say they're pretty decent prices, better than the average eBay listing anyway, but they're certainly not remarkable by any means. :)

- I'd say that the Telemocha versions are superior but that is through the opinions of others though as I don't actually own any myself. :o

- Buzzsaw is his own character as he was also released in Western markets. :cool:

- MOSC Terrorsaur? - Well, I can't say that I've seen him specifically in that condition on eBay much at all and for that fact, a lot of the 1st wave basics are quite hard to find in a MOSC example so to me $35USD isn't asking too much. ;)
(A MOSC Basic Rattrap costs a small mint now days :()

gdmetro
10th May 2011, 02:43 PM
- I'd say they're pretty decent prices, better than the average eBay listing anyway, but they're certainly not remarkable by any means. :)

- I'd say that the Telemocha versions are superior but that is through the opinions of others though as I don't actually own any myself. :o

- Buzzsaw is his own character as he was also released in Western markets. :cool:

- MOSC Terrorsaur? - Well, I can't say that I've seen him specifically in that condition on eBay much at all and for that fact, a lot of the 1st wave basics are quite hard to find in a MOSC example so to me $35USD isn't asking too much. ;)
(A MOSC Basic Rattrap costs a small mint now days :()

Time to cancel some orders then :(

I nabbed a $35 MOSC Terrorsaur from BBTS...in my POL now. They were originally $50 but down to $35. There are still 5 left as I type. With the aussie dollar- get on it!!!