PDA

View Full Version : Two Customs

Borgeman
5th May 2008, 05:56 PM
very nice:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/TRANSFORMERS-Movie-Handmade-Metallic-Perfect-WHEELIE_W0QQitemZ290227506562QQihZ019QQcategoryZ46 94QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotoh osting

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/TRANSFORMERS-Movie-Handmade-Perfect-CYCLONUS-Battle-ver_W0QQitemZ290227506743QQihZ019QQcategoryZ4694QQ ssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

item #s:

George

STL
5th May 2008, 06:53 PM
I'm curious if Wheelie and Cyclonus will be sought after by Hasbro or even if the designers might draw on these. These are absolutely gorgeous.

Pulse
5th May 2008, 07:10 PM
Wasn't kelvinchang99 looking for these?
But I remember he wasn't happy with the scratched-looking paint job

kelvinchang99
5th May 2008, 07:25 PM
Hi,

Thanks Pulse for remembering I was looking for these. So far, havent seen anyone with them except this Pompomnet and I tried to send him emails and he hasnt replied to any of my messages.

He is in HK and I worry that he is abit dodgy.

Also, the figure is quite tiny for the price, and although nice, I think I can wait for an official figure.

Anyone seen the pics for Voyager class Powerglide in the Classics Universe range. What a great base to do a G1 Replica. Cant wait for that to come out.

Hope they bring out a Wheelie one or Cyclonus.

And yes Pulse, I didnt like the scratch paint job.

So, will give these a miss.

Regards,

Kelvin

liegeprime
5th May 2008, 10:51 PM
Erm aren't these the one Jizaitoys I think sold out in the Japan winter festival? The metallic wheelie looks oh so good. One can stop hating the rhyming abomination if he looks like that in the toy. Amazing.

Pulse
5th May 2008, 11:45 PM
So far, havent seen anyone with them except this Pompomnet and I tried to send him emails and he hasnt replied to any of my messages.

He is in HK and I worry that he is abit dodgy.

I wonder why he would choose to ignore your emails? Maybe his thinking is "Maximum profits are more important than friendly attitude". :rolleyes:

Also, the figure is quite tiny for the price, and although nice, I think I can wait for an official figure.

Hmm, I wonder how big these are compared to licensed figures? (so that we can get a proper size comparison)

i_amtrunks
6th May 2008, 08:56 AM
Erm aren't these the one Jizaitoys I think sold out in the Japan winter festival? The metallic wheelie looks oh so good. One can stop hating the rhyming abomination if he looks like that in the toy. Amazing.

They certainly are. They are model kits that you have to build and paint yourself.

They may be small figures, but the rarity of the figures makes the price not so bad.

I love that finish on Wheelie too!

Kyle
6th May 2008, 09:19 AM
I believe the original Jizaitoys models were already moulded in colour, and look alright even if you don't paint them. There was a fully transformable Metal Hawk figure at Wonderfest earlier this year. It wasn't made by Jizaitoys but looked awesome too.

goro
6th May 2008, 09:43 AM
jizaitoys are allowed to sell their tf customs once a year during a particular festival and hence do not get hassled by takara about copyright etc because of this and also because of an understanding that they have reached...

Pulse
6th May 2008, 10:22 AM
jizaitoys are allowed to sell their tf customs once a year during a particular festival and hence do not get hassled by takara about copyright etc because of this and also because of an understanding that they have reached...

Maybe TakaraTomy can recognise excellence when they see it. :)

I'm sure they'd much rather be friends with Jizaitoys than to have this competitor steal a huge market share out from under their noses (If Jizaitoys was to go into full-scale production, that is). :D

Kyle
6th May 2008, 12:00 PM
I so want these kits...

Too bad the source (kit maker) is in Japan and not Hong Kong/China. :p

:D

i_amtrunks
6th May 2008, 12:40 PM
I so want these kits...

Too bad the source (kit maker) is in Japan and not Hong Kong/China. :p

:D

Too bad indeed Kyle, you'd be the even more popular fellow if you could distribute Jizaitoys products as well! :D

goro
6th May 2008, 03:27 PM
whats mrore... i beleive they are making a G1 accurate Ironhide! cant wait! from the little ive seen of it, seems very intricate and impressive

Kyle
6th May 2008, 03:32 PM
whats mrore... i beleive they are making a G1 accurate Ironhide! cant wait! from the little ive seen of it, seems very intricate and impressive

It's looking good:

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=1071