PDA

View Full Version : which leader class figures would you like to see?

tjparkside
22nd May 2011, 06:22 AM
which leader class figures (of the 3 mb movies) would you like to see produced? (elaborate with special feature ideas for the figure & any other details you like..)

i was thinking blackout would make a nice leader class figure!?
>fix up blade weapon/back pack from voyager style
>include proportional scorponok
>lights and sounds

tjparkside
22nd May 2011, 06:26 AM
i was thinking blackout would make a nice leader class figure!? (quote voyager box.."blackout is the largest of the decepticons...")
>fix up blade weapon/back pack from voyager style
>include proportional scorponok
>lights (eyes & front helicopter windows) and sounds (transformation,weapons,speech & helicopter)

tjparkside
22nd May 2011, 06:30 AM
the fallen as a leader class figure make sense!
>include staff weapon
>lights (eyes and head) and sounds ("i claim your sun",anti gravity weapon sound,stomping sound and transformation sound)

LordCyrusOmega
22nd May 2011, 11:03 AM
I'd like to see any character as a leader as I like to size class.
A leader Blackout would be cool with a Scorponok that becomes part of the vehicle mode like in the movie.
I just think they can do more with the engineering in leader class.

Vector Prime
22nd May 2011, 11:19 AM
IMO, the one Movieverse character that's crying out for a Leader class (ultimate) mold is Soundwave - he's a perennial fan favourite.

I feel that Soundwave has been short changed when it comes to number of molds released (thus far) - with only the pretty ordinary Legends and Deluxe versions released (where was his Voyager sized one?)

Definite inclusions:
- ejecting entry mode Ravage that also transforms
- lots of light up features (eyes, chest)
- display stand (like MP Starscream) to display him in satellite mode
- simple soundbox with his signature monotone voice

Exclusions:
- overly heavy soundbox (like Sentinel Prime) which affects poseability

LordCyrusOmega
22nd May 2011, 11:23 AM
IMO, the one Movieverse character that's crying out for a Leader class (ultimate) mold is Soundwave - he's a perennial fan favourite.

I feel that Soundwave has been short changed when it comes to number of molds released (thus far) - with only the pretty ordinary Legends and Deluxe versions released (where was his Voyager sized one?)

Definite inclusions:

Exclusions:

+1

jaydisc
22nd May 2011, 12:26 PM
Bonecrusher!!!

Hursticon
22nd May 2011, 06:19 PM

Definite inclusions:

Exclusions:

+1

+2!
Even Shockwave would admit that this is the only Logical choice. ;):D

kaiden
22nd May 2011, 06:38 PM
Shockwave!

Being the main villain of DOTM he should at least get the highest quality toy of him made - especially after looking at voyager sized toys.

Sideswipe

if they make the alt mode as sexy as this http://jalopnik.com/5802206/transformers-3-dark-of-the-moon-sideswipe-gallery i'd buy it. the deluxe version is such a disappointment with its plain grey plastic

Ode to a Grasshopper
22nd May 2011, 07:18 PM
Screw the movies, who do I have to kill to get a Leader class Animated Lugnut?

Lord_Zed
22nd May 2011, 08:37 PM
Good ones! Leader Class seems very hit and miss, which is not good for toys with such a high asking price.

Bonecrusher!!!

+1

How about Frenzy he'd be closer than any movie TF to 1:1 scale, although I probably still wouldn't buy him.

SkyWarp91
22nd May 2011, 08:46 PM
Good ones! Leader Class seems very hit and miss, which is not good for toys with such a high asking price.

Which is why we rely on people like Peaugh to buy them first and review them for us! :D

Golden Phoenix
22nd May 2011, 09:48 PM
Wheelie that transformers into an actual remote control car.

jaydisc
23rd May 2011, 09:28 PM

This.

As well as Animated Supreme Class Omega Supreme, with a Lugnut Supreme repaint w/new head.

Hursticon
23rd May 2011, 09:48 PM
Animated Supreme Class Omega Supreme

I would totally be behind this, so would a great many people I imagine - Even those who hate Animated. ;):cool:
(Well, the visual aesthetic anyway :o)

SkyWarp91
23rd May 2011, 09:48 PM
Isn't the ANimated Line dead though?

Hursticon
23rd May 2011, 09:49 PM
Isn't the ANimated Line dead though?

Well, G1 is and that hasn't stopped HasTak. :p:D

RagingBull
23rd May 2011, 09:56 PM
leader ratchet, bonecrusher, and movie 3 megatron! oh and the contructicon in movie 2 that never got a toy. he was the coolest looking from the concept art

GoktimusPrime
23rd May 2011, 10:36 PM
Leader Class moofie Time Warrior.

Ode to a Grasshopper
24th May 2011, 01:47 AM
Isn't the ANimated Line dead though?It lives on in my hopes and dreams...so yes. Yes it is.
Dammit (http://cdn.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/attach/4/2/0/1/1/Transformers-Animated-Canceled-Megatron-Triple-Changer-Prototype_1277771603.jpg).

LordCyrusOmega
24th May 2011, 11:12 AM
This.

As well as Animated Supreme Class Omega Supreme, with a Lugnut Supreme repaint w/new head.

+1
Animated is not dead, it's just taking a short hiatus.

'Ze little one' needs a toy release, hate not having a complete cast.

tjparkside
26th June 2011, 02:06 AM
wow....
LOTS of imaginative & logical ideas for leader class figures there people!!! :eek:

tjparkside
26th June 2011, 02:15 AM
I'd like to see any character as a leader as I like to size class.
A leader Blackout would be cool with a Scorponok that becomes part of the vehicle mode like in the movie.
I just think they can do more with the engineering in leader class.

thanks lordcyrusomega-
same sort of ideas=agreed then!!

tjparkside
26th June 2011, 02:21 AM

Definite inclusions:

Exclusions:

thank you vector prime,
i actually only purchased the rotf deluxe soundwave(pre-movie figure)whilst awaiting a leader class figure to arrive as the movie came out,which never did eventuate!?
i agree fully on your figure inclusion/exclusion ideas...dream come true(ejecting ravage,stand,lights & sounds....always worth putting it out there!!!

tjparkside
26th June 2011, 02:27 AM
Bonecrusher!!!

thank you jaydisc,
bonecrusher would be awesome as a leader class figure(07 highway battle with prime/rotf desert battle)
his battle claw could maybe move as an action feature(similar to bw scorponok's tail movement?)!?

tjparkside
26th June 2011, 02:31 AM
Shockwave!

Being the main villain of DOTM he should at least get the highest quality toy of him made - especially after looking at voyager sized toys.

Sideswipe

if they make the alt mode as sexy as this http://jalopnik.com/5802206/transformers-3-dark-of-the-moon-sideswipe-gallery i'd buy it. the deluxe version is such a disappointment with its plain grey plastic

thank you,great ideas,kaiden!
i am also hoping for a leader class shockwave (..& megatron!!!) & a leader class sideswipe(like h.a but bigger?) would be be nice too!

tjparkside
26th June 2011, 02:34 AM

i will second that and any other animated figures that aren't already leader class size! :D

tjparkside
26th June 2011, 02:37 AM

+1

How about Frenzy he'd be closer than any movie TF to 1:1 scale, although I probably still wouldn't buy him.

thank you,lord zed,
a 1;1 scale frenzy would be nice!!! :)

tjparkside
26th June 2011, 02:39 AM
Wheelie that transformers into an actual remote control car.

thank you golden phoenix!
i would buy a wheelie that converts into an actual remote control car!!! :p

tjparkside
26th June 2011, 02:42 AM
This.

i agree for these,great choices and many possabilities!

tjparkside
26th June 2011, 02:45 AM
I would totally be behind this, so would a great many people I imagine - Even those who hate Animated. ;):cool:

yep,you said it hursticon!
any new figure is great,big or small! :D
(...give animated a go!)

tjparkside
26th June 2011, 02:48 AM
Well, G1 is and that hasn't stopped HasTak. :p:D

a fair point!!! :p

tjparkside
26th June 2011, 02:53 AM
leader ratchet, bonecrusher, and movie 3 megatron! oh and the contructicon in movie 2 that never got a toy. he was the coolest looking from the concept art

agreed on all there,ragingbull!
all great choices!

tjparkside
26th June 2011, 02:59 AM
Leader Class moofie Time Warrior.

thank you goktimusprime!
cool choice(you mean the mail-away watch? http://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=http://images.wikia.com/transformers/images/5/58/Timewarrior.jpg&imgrefurl=http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/Time_Warrior&usg=__Ll-SS5E7eG_bmf7CJSKZvC8DnAI=&h=303&w=378&sz=57&hl=en&start=0&zoom=0&tbnid=P7tqOST8BLF0zM:&tbnh=98&tbnw=122&ei=tBMGTq2_HfGimQWU9LzZDQ&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dtransformers%2Btime%2Bwarrior%26hl%3D en%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26sa%3DG%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26biw%3D1440%26bih%3D753%26tbm%3Disch&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=175&vpy=137&dur=1313&hovh=98&hovw=122&tx=59&ty=54&page=1&ndsp=30&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0&biw=1440&bih=753 )
bring it on!

tjparkside
26th June 2011, 03:01 AM
+1
Animated is not dead, it's just taking a short hiatus.

'Ze little one' needs a toy release, hate not having a complete cast.

It lives on in my hopes and dreams...so yes. Yes it is.
Dammit (http://cdn.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/attach/4/2/0/1/1/Transformers-Animated-Canceled-Megatron-Triple-Changer-Prototype_1277771603.jpg).

This.

NEVER SAY NEVER!!!

Sky Shadow
26th June 2011, 10:02 AM
The only DOTM Leader Class toy I'd like to see is an Ark that transforms into Omega Supreme. Otherwise I'm not a big fan of Leader as a movie price point due to them being out of scale with everything else (and often each other.)

STL
26th June 2011, 07:46 PM
With others on Bonecrusher, Blackout here.

But my first preference would be movie Ratchet. He needs some serious love. (Not to mention I desperately want one to round out my movie cast as Buster Prime, Leader Ironhide, HA BB, HA Jazz)

Others that I really want to see would be a SUPREME class Animated Omega Supreme. Not a puny keader,

Other than that, I'm pretty reasonably satisfied. I would like Ultras to be reintroduced as the leader size and save leader for massive figures like Omega, Trypticon) etc.

Fonecrusher
26th June 2011, 10:43 PM
Definitely Blackout that design just screams Leader. Also I would love to see Barricade (so he can rumble with Leader BB!) and DOTM Megatron get the treatment as well. Bonecrusher I would be satisfied with a decent voyager.

LordCyrusOmega
26th June 2011, 10:51 PM
Has anyone said Wheelie? To lazy to go back and read the posts.
The first life sized transformer.

I'd like to see leader Soundwave with Voyager Ravage and Laserbeak

Hursticon
26th June 2011, 11:02 PM
I'd like to see leader Soundwave with Voyager Ravage and Laserbeak

Preachin' to the quire man! :p:D

Firestorm
26th June 2011, 11:04 PM
characters i'd want at leader class

Dotm Megatron (Voice/truck sounds, light up fusion cannon, removeable cloak)
Shockwave (Voice/Vehicle sounds, Light up eye)
Hatchet
Ratchet (since everyone else from teh Autobot main cast has a leader figure)
Overload (Most awesome constructicon design)
Scrapper (Also pretty awesom constructicon)
Scalpel :D

On top of this i'd also like to see voyager Crankcase and Crowbar

and like STL i'd like to see Ultras come back

LordCyrusOmega
26th June 2011, 11:06 PM
I know. Also Leader Sideswipe - G1 first then Movieverse, and Scourge - G1 all the way.
Oh and the Fallen, with staff

Firestorm
26th June 2011, 11:12 PM
Leader Class Optimus Primal! (or better yet masterpiece beast convoy)

Hursticon
26th June 2011, 11:22 PM

Man! - What are you and LCO trying to do to me!?! :p:D

LordCyrusOmega
27th June 2011, 09:03 AM

Yes yes and yes. that would be so cool. The original toy was pretty impressive so I expect the MP to be really impressive.

Paul Agnew
27th June 2011, 02:52 PM
ERECTOR!

Seriously.

:D