PDA

View Full Version : WTB: igear ehobby Kup head

Doubledealer
23rd May 2011, 10:38 AM
Morning fellow bots,

Was wondering (hoping) someone who has the igear ehobby Kup head set would consider selling the spare head to moi? :D

Cheers,
DD

KillinSpoon
23rd May 2011, 11:01 AM
They still have them in stock at the iGear store (http://shop.igeartoys.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=109) for $18 if nobody has one.

Doubledealer
23rd May 2011, 11:07 AM
They still have them in stock at the iGear store (http://shop.igeartoys.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=109) for $18 if nobody has one.

Thanks mate, always good to have a backup plan. Having said that, the main reason I'm asking here is so I don't have to wait 10 years for it to arrive. :p

KillinSpoon
23rd May 2011, 11:11 AM
I know what you mean :P
Mine are in the mail as we speak and have been for over a week... >_<

Doubledealer
23rd May 2011, 01:10 PM
I know what you mean :P
Mine are in the mail as we speak and have been for over a week... >_<

My non-ehobby ones took over a month to arrive (bought off ebay - location: Singapore) so I hope you get yours a bit quicker!

1AZRAEL1
23rd May 2011, 01:12 PM
I don't understand it, I got mine within a week of ordering them, and others are waiting ages. I got mine directly from iGear.

Lint
23rd May 2011, 04:52 PM
I don't understand it, I got mine within a week of ordering them, and others are waiting ages. I got mine directly from iGear.

And in contrast, I got mine just outside of a month of ordering them. I got mine directly from iGear.

1AZRAEL1
23rd May 2011, 06:14 PM
And in contrast, I got mine just outside of a month of ordering them. I got mine directly from iGear.

Did you preorder or buy it when it was open?

jaydisc
23rd May 2011, 09:15 PM
I think there was some confusion with the e-Hobby ones. Most only shipped last week. My experience with Singapore is about 2-3 weeks ship time regardless.

griffin
23rd May 2011, 10:02 PM
(moved topic here, to keep all unauthorised topics to this non-TFs section)

1AZRAEL1
24th May 2011, 09:42 AM
I must be in the lucky group then, my eHobby ones were quick.

Doubledealer
24th May 2011, 01:39 PM
So ahh 1AZRAEL1 matey...Want to help out a poor, defenseless Doubledealer during his darkest hour? ;)

1AZRAEL1
24th May 2011, 02:16 PM
It's the non-cygar head, your's if you want it :)

Doubledealer
24th May 2011, 02:42 PM
It's the non-cygar head, your's if you want it :)

OMG that's the one I'm after! This is very much appreciated 1AZRAEL1, you sure you don't mind? If you're happy with letting the healthier Kup half go, let me know how many smackers you want for it and I can put the funds through on Thursdee. :D Thanks mate

Doubledealer
25th May 2011, 12:40 PM
1AZRAEL1 has kindly hooked me up with his spare ehobby Kup head so mission = accomplished! :D

bruticus
26th May 2011, 08:30 PM
If you're happy with letting the healthier Kup half go

well actually, he may be using an E-Cygar which doesnt contain all the tar and chemicals thats is normally found with a standard Cygar :rolleyes:
(sorry dude, i dont actually smoke but i have been messing around with an e-cigarette lately just to see how it works and your comment reminded me of it :p)

kaiden
26th May 2011, 08:56 PM
well actually, he may be using an E-Cygar which doesnt contain all the tar and chemicals thats is normally found with a standard Cygar :rolleyes:
(sorry dude, i dont actually smoke but i have been messing around with an e-cigarette lately just to see how it works and your comment reminded me of it :p)

i was thinking of importing one - how are they?

bruticus
27th May 2011, 12:11 AM
i was thinking of importing one - how are they?
it's kinda weird. its like a mini fog machine. quite an ingenious device!
the one i got doesnt release any nicotine or anything, just generates smoke/vapours, so i cant really comment on how the other e-cigarettes on the market tastes etc.

but its a pretty good idea if people are looking for alternate ways to quit or cut back.

kaiden
27th May 2011, 12:46 AM
got my kup-02 heads today. that was a somewhat long wait.