PDA

View Full Version : Toys 'R' Us DOTM Introductory Sale (25/5-5/6)

Tallestblue
23rd May 2011, 02:34 PM
Hey Guys, the latest Toys R Us catalogue came in the mail with some good prices for DOTM toys

$69.99 for Leaders

$39.99 for Voyagers (with a pic of Skyhammer, not sure if TRU has wave 2 yet though..)

$29.99 for Deluxes and the Cyberverse sets

$17.99 for Cyberverse Commanders

$7.99 for Cyberverse Legion figures with a buy two get one free offer.

Sale starts on Wednesday the 25 and runs to June 5.

Hursticon
23rd May 2011, 02:35 PM
That's some sweet news TB, cheers for the heads up mate - Now I just hope that my local TRU has kept up to date with this promotion. ;):p

Vector Prime
23rd May 2011, 02:42 PM
Ooh...Skyhammer will be mine at that price!

(now just to hope that they have stock:rolleyes:)

SkyWarp91
23rd May 2011, 02:53 PM
So gonna get shockwave, but damn im busy for 9-4! might miss out, noooooooooo

griffin
23rd May 2011, 10:45 PM
TRU look to only have wave 1 of everything at launch, and it might be a while before they restock (based on the sheer volume of stock I've seen).

Looks like just Leaders and Voyagers are discounted (and quite well too), with all the rest being promoted without discount.

Hursticon
25th May 2011, 04:05 PM
TRU look to only have wave 1 of everything at launch, and it might be a while before they restock (based on the sheer volume of stock I've seen).

Looks like just Leaders and Voyagers are discounted (and quite well too), with all the rest being promoted without discount.

Well, I just checked out my local Wollongong TRU and can confirm, for that store anyway and not surprisingly, that it is indeed purely Wave 1 on offer. :rolleyes:
(I wonder if a claim of false advertising is worth exploring... :p)

Vector Prime
25th May 2011, 07:40 PM
Likewise at Bankstown, Hurstville and Liverpool - called them all up today and after being on hold for 10 mins (whilst some sales assistant went rummaging), all came back reporting that they had Prime, Megatron and Ironhides only. :(

Dammit! I want me a Skyhammer! :mad:

Hursticon
25th May 2011, 08:01 PM
Dammit! I want me a Skyhammer! :mad:

Ditto, Shockwave! :mad:

JuzMel
26th May 2011, 02:49 PM
Yay time to go get Sentinal Prime! Does Skyhammer appear in the movie?

ITZTRU
26th May 2011, 08:01 PM
Ditto, Shockwave! :mad:

+1!

Shockwaaaave :mad: