PDA

View Full Version : Some Energons/Cybertrons I'm popping on eBay

Takun
25th May 2011, 06:03 PM
Pretty much exactly what it says on the tin there. I'm trying to clear out some of my Energons/Cybertrons and thought it best to advertise to the guy's and girls who live in the homeland and would know a thing or two about them. At the moment theres only a few, but I'll be adding more Cybertrons tomorrow if I can find their instructions. (I've been selling them 100%, but I realise a few people here on the boards that might want a cheap deal may already know how to transform Cybertron Thundercracker/Skywarp.)

They're all 100% and in excellent condition, and if anyones got a blank spare in either of their energon/cybertron collections, there's a chance I'll be able to part with whichever fills it, so don't hesitate to make a request/offer. Cheers~

http://shop.ebay.com.au/stewie_blues/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

swoop
25th May 2011, 10:39 PM
You've got some nice stuff there, it's a pity I already have all of them. I'm looking forward to seeing what else you put up

liegeprime
26th May 2011, 01:36 AM
Darn I was hoping for an Energon Battle Ravage:(:(... for army building...

Takun
26th May 2011, 10:30 AM
Darn I was hoping for an Energon Battle Ravage:(:(... for army building...

See, now I'm glad I postred here - though sorry to say, I have a Command Ravage as opposed to a Battle one. I was almost going to place it and a Divebomb in an Auction together, but still unsure. Either of those help with your army building?

swoop
26th May 2011, 11:44 AM
If it doesn't help liege it'll certainly help me

Takun
28th May 2011, 02:10 PM
Just a quick update, added Divebomb & Command Ravage and a few Cybertron figures.

Vector Prime
28th May 2011, 02:14 PM
Shame how you have the following packaged in lots of two:

Transformers Cybertron - Override & Excellion
Transformers Cybertron - Skywarp & Smokescreen

I'm only interested in Excellion & Smokescreen :p

Takun
28th May 2011, 03:16 PM
Shame how you have the following packaged in lots of two:

Transformers Cybertron - Override & Excellion
Transformers Cybertron - Skywarp & Smokescreen

I'm only interested in Excellion & Smokescreen :p

Bah, had I known I'd have packadged those two together, lol. If in a couple of days they havn't shifted, I might take them down and re-submit them in that combo if you'd be interested.

Vector Prime
29th May 2011, 09:23 AM
Bah, had I known I'd have packadged those two together, lol. If in a couple of days they havn't shifted, I might take them down and re-submit them in that combo if you'd be interested.

Yeah if they don't sell mate - I'd be interested.

Alternatively, you do realise that you are able to alter your eBay listing? :p

Takun
29th May 2011, 10:24 AM
Yeah if they don't sell mate - I'd be interested.

Alternatively, you do realise that you are able to alter your eBay listing? :p

Lol yeah I know, but so far they have a few watchers, so if I alter them now it's pretty unfair on them.