PDA

View Full Version : Shockwave & Skyhammer on fishpond.com.au

theheretic
31st May 2011, 06:11 PM
Hey guys,
Not sure if anyone has notice but there's new items at www.fishpond.com.au including skyhammer and shockwave.

theheretic
31st May 2011, 06:12 PM
And I ordered them both for under $35 including postage

KillinSpoon
31st May 2011, 06:34 PM
HOLY MOLY! Bought!
Y U SO CHEAP FISHPOND!?!

Sky Shadow
31st May 2011, 06:37 PM
I have no idea where Fishpond pulls its prices from, particularly since toys of the same price point can vary in price by up to fifty dollars and it seems they can go up or down during the course of the day. In this case they have it so wrong that I suspect we may be hearing they're unable to fulfil our preorders.

theheretic
31st May 2011, 06:43 PM
Yeah I get that feeling too. But hopefully they just turn up in the mail in a week or so. I'll keep an eye on the tracking :-D It's lucky I have nothing better to do than check websites 20times each day. LOL

kaiden
31st May 2011, 06:46 PM
I BOUGHT 2 OF EACH! and paid for that 'instock fast shipping' for $2-3

Sadly I expect an email from them saying it was a pricing error like they did when i wanted to buy this Lego set which was 60+% off.

BUT hopefully the Pre-Order Price guarantee thingy stops them from doing that.

otherwise thanks for the tip heretic!

ITZTRU
31st May 2011, 06:47 PM
soooo...should I go ahead and buy this then or not? :confused:

ITZTRU
31st May 2011, 06:52 PM
Meh...I bought it anyway :P thanx heretic!

theheretic
31st May 2011, 06:57 PM
No problem guys. At a price like that how could I not share! I considered buying lots and then selling them on eBay but I didn't wanna be greedy... I sure did think hard about doing it though. I guess my love of transformers won over my love of money.

Bumbleb33
31st May 2011, 07:10 PM
Thank You Mr theheretic, processed my order :D

I suspect their pricing may be calculated based on stock levels eg when they have lots of piece the price is low, as they move pieces their prices go up, makes sense really.

But in reality all I know is Shockwave and Skyhammer for $37.98 hell yeah!

KillinSpoon
31st May 2011, 07:28 PM

I suspect their pricing may be calculated based on stock levels eg when they have lots of piece the price is low, as they move pieces their prices go up, makes sense really.

That, and I no longer have to worry about spending money on the DOTM toyline! Yay!

kurdt_the_goat
31st May 2011, 07:44 PM
Thanks for this, i ordered just a Skyhammer. This site is all kinds of F'd up, not just the price! Release May 13, In stock, will ship within 2 hours, Pre-Order button (not add to cart), Pre-Order Price Guarantee... wtf are they smoking!
The only thing that is certain is, i will go ape shit at them if my order gets rejected! :D

kaiden
31st May 2011, 07:45 PM
just got an email from fishpond

The following items have arrived and are now ready for dispatch:

* Transformers Dark of the Moon Voyager Skyhammer
* Transformers Dark of the Moon Voyager Shockwave

OMG SO CHEAP! Everyone better buy them quick before I'm tempted to buy more...

ITZTRU
31st May 2011, 07:45 PM
yeah dude i think we all will! i dont want my money back...give us our toys!!

ITZTRU
31st May 2011, 07:48 PM
u already got an email kaiden? wth? where's my email?? I only bought mine 10 mins later than you did...if i dont get an email in 10 mins i'm gonna freak...!

klystron
31st May 2011, 08:16 PM
holy crap! thanks so much for posting this. I just bought Skyhammer for $20 (free postage).
Never even heard of this site before either.
In my haste, I missed the "fast shipping" option.

big shout out to theheretic for the find and for sharing.
Cheers mate. :D

Vector Prime
31st May 2011, 08:31 PM
:eek: Wow!

Despite having both Shockwave and Skyhammer already, I'm tempted to buy a crap load of spares just because they're cheap! :p

**EDIT - Didn't order a crap load, just two of each to keep as spares. Now to see whether they get delivered. :rolleyes:**

jazzcomp
31st May 2011, 08:54 PM
price just changed to 19.99 (changed while typing my details) - ordered 1 of each.

yoshi594
31st May 2011, 09:18 PM
Thanks heretic for the tip.

Bought 1 of each :)

LambOfPrimus
31st May 2011, 09:46 PM
Cheers heretic. Got one of each, how could I not with those prices. I think we have given them a fair bit of business :D.

kaiden
31st May 2011, 09:53 PM
Another email from fishpond

Hooray! Today we sent you:

Transformers Dark of the Moon Voyager Skyhammer x1

We anticipate delivery Australian Post mail, between Monday and Thursday next week

This is an automated email. Please do not reply.

damn it - i ordered 2 of each and they only send me 1?!?! but at least they're honouring the price :)

Vector Prime
31st May 2011, 09:58 PM
Another email from fishpond

Transformers Dark of the Moon Voyager Skyhammer x1
We anticipate delivery Australian Post mail, between Monday and Thursday next week
damn it - i ordered 2 of each and they only send me 1?!?! but at least they're honouring the price :)

Hmm... this doesn't bode well (I half expected it anyway) so will just wait and see what sort of response I get for my order (2 of each also).

Fonecrusher
31st May 2011, 09:58 PM
I just got my order confirmation with an estimated dispatch of today or tomorrow... Things are looking good so far.

ITZTRU
31st May 2011, 10:05 PM
I just got my order confirmation with an estimated dispatch of today or tomorrow... Things are looking good so far.

when did u put your order in?

Fonecrusher
31st May 2011, 10:14 PM
when did u put your order in?

Tonight a couple hours of ago, just for Skyhammer.

jazzcomp
31st May 2011, 10:49 PM
Tonight a couple hours of ago, just for Skyhammer.
is that the automated email?

Jaisun
31st May 2011, 11:30 PM

Pretty sure you're right re: stock levels, mine cost $39.98 for my pair. This likely explains why some of their older items are high priced, cause they only have a handful left maybe?

SkyWarp91
1st June 2011, 12:16 AM
It'll be interesting to see what's going on here, I hope you guys actually get your figures. If so I'm joining in too.

kaiden
1st June 2011, 12:30 AM
If so I'm joining in too.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc410/LamDX/Random/404puddle.jpg

too late...

Jaisun
1st June 2011, 01:55 AM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc410/LamDX/Random/404puddle.jpg

too late...

Says they are still in stock, and actually 3 cents cheaper than when I got them 3 hours ago =oP I got that same message, but just hit refresh and it showed up again.

Sharky
1st June 2011, 05:58 AM
i just processed an order for the pair and had no troubles

Shirokaze
1st June 2011, 07:42 AM
I've paid for an order for Skyhammer via paypal. Now we play the waiting game:cool:

kaiden
1st June 2011, 08:00 AM
Says they are still in stock, and actually 3 cents cheaper than when I got them 3 hours ago =oP I got that same message, but just hit refresh and it showed up again.

yeah it was a joke :P

SkyWarp91
1st June 2011, 08:26 AM
yeah it was a joke :P

Doesn't that 404 sign give you at least 1 hint of suspicion about this deal that seems too good to be true?

KillinSpoon
1st June 2011, 08:53 AM
Hi Ryan,

Thank you for your order of Transformers Dark of the Moon Voyager Shockwave with Fishpond.com.au

This title is currently out of stock and we are unable to provide a confirmed delivery date.

For this reason this title has been cancelled from your order and your account page has also been updated. For full details, please visit the link below.

https://www.fishpond.com.au/account_history_info.php?order_id=72039953

The product may become available at a future date so we encourage you to visit the product page detail page at the link below and click the blue 'email me' button to sign up for an email alert if it does become available again.

Alternatively you could try searching on Fishpond for the title to see if there are any other editions that are still available and place a new order. A link to the search results to try is:

http://www.fishpond.com.au/advanced_search_result.php?rid=616323280&cPath=18097&keywords=Transformers+Dark+of+the+Moon+Voyager+Sho ckwave

If a refund is required it will be automatically processed within the next 2-3 working days. If you have paid by bank transfer or cheque, please submit your bank account details at the link below.

https://www.fishpond.com.au/bank_accounts.php

We apologise for any inconvenience caused. We will continue to improve our stock systems to avoid this situation in future.

Regards,

The Fishpond Team

Was this email helpful? Rate it by visiting http://www.fishpond.com.au/rate.php

I wonder if this means I'll still receive Skyhammer?
Can anybody translate this legal jargon for me? :P

EDIT: Skyhammer is still on the order, I still can't figure out what is happening in this email though... :/

jazzcomp
1st June 2011, 08:54 AM
I wonder if this means I'll still received Skyhammer?
Can anybody translate this legal jargon for me? :P
Got the same thing, shockwave out of stock so my order was updated to just skyhammer :(

Vector Prime
1st June 2011, 08:58 AM
Ditto!

Guess I'm still going to receive my 2 x Skyhammers.

Oh well, kinda expected it to happen - 2 out of 4 ain't bad! Lol

KillinSpoon
1st June 2011, 08:59 AM
Got the same thing, shockwave out of stock so my order was updated to just skyhammer :(

What does this mean?

your account page has also been updated.

Do we just leave it and it will order shockwave when it comes back in? Or will it refund automatically?

I should have paid for that express shipping :P

kaiden
1st June 2011, 08:59 AM
Doesn't that 404 sign give you at least 1 hint of suspicion about this deal that seems too good to be true?

no. just that the scalpers have caught wind and have bombarded the site with orders.

ITZTRU
1st June 2011, 09:04 AM
Do we just leave it and it will order shockwave when it comes back in? Or will it refund automatically?

Yeah I duno either...i payed paypal. I wanted shockwave dammit

Vector Prime
1st June 2011, 09:06 AM
What does this mean?

It means if you log into your account on the Fishpond site, the order has been updated and will reflect what you are receiving.

According to the email and what's posted on the order when you log in, they are supposed to automatically refund you the difference of what you paid with 2-3 days (if paid via Paypal).

jazzcomp
1st June 2011, 09:14 AM
What does this mean?
Maybe we should've paid for that express. :)
Refund to you in 2-3 days but charging is instantaneous :(

KillinSpoon
1st June 2011, 09:16 AM
It means if you log into your account on the Fishpond site, the order has been updated and will reflect what you are receiving.

According to the email and what's posted on the order when you log in, they are supposed to automatically refund you the difference of what you paid with 2-3 days (if paid via Paypal).

Thanks man, makes much more sense now :P
I hope theheretic gets his, because he told us all about this!

Paul Agnew
1st June 2011, 09:19 AM
Ditto!

Guess I'm still going to receive my 2 x Skyhammers.

Oh well, kinda expected it to happen - 2 out of 4 ain't bad! Lol

2 each?! Hey man, don't be greedy. Save some for the rest of us poor unfortunate souls. :p

Sharky
1st June 2011, 09:23 AM
i ordered mine this morning and i just checked the status now after reading all this and it says the following

Your order for the item below has now completed administrative processing and has been released to the allocated warehouse.

We estimate Transformers Dark of the Moon Voyager Shockwave will ship to you by 03/06/2011. An email notification will be sent on dispatch.

we will see what happens soon

Vector Prime
1st June 2011, 09:28 AM
2 each?! Hey man, don't be greedy. Save some for the rest of us poor unfortunate souls. :p

Greed is good - not my fault that other people miss out. :cool:

theheretic
1st June 2011, 09:39 AM
Aww I missed out on shockwave too. Bummer!

KillinSpoon
1st June 2011, 09:43 AM
Greed is good - not my fault that other people miss out. :cool:

You're the worse kind of person :P
You made theheretic miss out, he told you about this! :(

jazzcomp
1st June 2011, 09:45 AM
He didn't get shockwave too

jazzcomp
1st June 2011, 09:46 AM
i ordered mine this morning and i just checked the status now after reading all this and it says the following
we will see what happens soon
I ordered last night and my order was updated this morning, removing shockwave. Hoping is ok though.

Vector Prime
1st June 2011, 09:49 AM
Aww I missed out on shockwave too. Bummer!

Sorry to hear that mate - I guess they just didn't have any Shockwaves to begin with.

WTF? :mad: Did I say that I got a Shockwave?

Meangreen
1st June 2011, 09:59 AM
Hmm, perhaps I should mention that some of the members over at TFNZ have been having issues with Fishpond NZ, especially with $25 pre-ordered voyagers and other surprisingly cheap items.

Link to the posts. (http://www.transformersnewzealand.com/tfnzboard/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=7454&start=120)

theheretic
1st June 2011, 10:00 AM
Has anyone NOT received the "out of stock" for shockwave email yet? I've already contacted fishpond expressing my dissatisfaction and disappointment in my first order/transaction with them and that I feel further action is required on their part to rectify or come to a satisfactory resolution. I chucked in some other big words to make myself sound good too. LOL. Did a little law in my time so hopefully I get a positive response soon. I'll let you guys know either way

kaiden
1st June 2011, 10:00 AM
Checked my account since a lot of people had their shockwave cancelled - and everything is listed as "Admin Processing"

so I don't what will happen either but I haven't gotten any new emails from them since last night.

Also Skyhammer is listed as Only 4 left in stock! (http://www.fishpond.com.au/Toys/Transformers-Dark-of-Moon-Voyager-Skyhammer-Transformers-Dark-of-Moon/0653569591436)

Shirokaze
1st June 2011, 10:02 AM
If anybody wants to make a fuss about not having their orders honored you can threaten them with a complaint to Fair Trading based on these points under the "False or Misleading Representations" guidelines:

1. A business cannot advertise goods at a certain price if it does not have a reasonable supply for consumers to buy, and instead urges consumers to buy higher priced or lower quality goods. In the order cancellation email sent to KS, they suggest buying another edition of the item (in this case DoTM Voyager), all of which are priced much higher.

2. A business cannot accept payment for goods or services if they do not intend to supply them, or if they cannot supply them in a timely manner. They take instant payment on the item that is in-stock at the time of the order but then claim stock issues less then 12hrs after taking your money. This also proves that they didn't have a reasonable supply for consumers to buy as required in point 1, and would lead you to the logical conclusion that they perhaps had no intent to supply the product in the first place, and were bait advertising.

theheretic
1st June 2011, 10:03 AM
Sorry to hear that mate - I guess they just didn't have any Shockwaves to begin with.

LOL. I'm not worried guys. I'll see how the email goes. I'm happy even if it's only skyhammer for that price. But I'll sure be pushing for more than just a refund on shockie :-)

Sky Shadow
1st June 2011, 10:03 AM
If they claim they "don't have any Shockwaves", they don't have any Skyhammers either. They constitute the same case assortment. Such a weird business.

KillinSpoon
1st June 2011, 10:07 AM

Woops, didn't see that you didn't get them either :P

kaiden
1st June 2011, 10:13 AM
Hmm, perhaps I should mention that some of the members over at TFNZ have been having issues with Fishpond NZ, especially with $25 pre-ordered voyagers and other surprisingly cheap items.

Link to the posts. (http://www.transformersnewzealand.com/tfnzboard/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=7454&start=120)

damn! i missed out on $5 bbs

UltraMagnus
1st June 2011, 10:42 AM
Just recieved the same email - Skyhammer is ok, Shockwave is out of stock. I didnt even want these toys, but they were serious cheap and though I could turn Skyhammer into a Whirl...
Oh well..

SkyWarp91
1st June 2011, 11:13 AM

says the guy who snatched 5 generation warpaths -_-

theheretic
1st June 2011, 11:38 AM
says the guy who snatched 5 generation warpaths -_-

5! No wonder I can't find him anywhere but eBay!

Fonecrusher
1st June 2011, 02:09 PM
Got confirmation today Skyhammer has officially been shipped! :D

kaiden
1st June 2011, 02:34 PM

* Transformers Dark of the Moon Voyager Shockwave x1

We anticipate delivery Australian Post mail, between Tuesday and Friday next week

Awesome.

ITZTRU
1st June 2011, 02:47 PM
Awesome.

Don't get me wrong...I'm happy that you got one sent to you...but it sucks how Heretic who alerted us to it in the first place gets shafted. It's clearly not a "first in, best dressed" system. Lame.

jazzcomp
1st June 2011, 02:53 PM
Both unavailable now.

yoshi594
1st June 2011, 03:16 PM
I got the letter as well :(. Ah well just skyhammer then

Jaisun
1st June 2011, 03:26 PM
I got the letter as well :(. Ah well just skyhammer then

Me too =o( Ah well, a $20 DotM Voyager is alright in my book =o)

kaiden
1st June 2011, 03:44 PM
Don't get me wrong...I'm happy that you got one sent to you...but it sucks how Heretic who alerted us to it in the first place gets shafted. It's clearly not a "first in, best dressed" system. Lame.

Yeah i've never liked fishpond and how they treat their customers - I wasn't expecting to get a Shockwave or Skyhammer at all at those prices.

But apparently paying the little bit extra for the fast shipping option somehow gave my order priority - which is at least good to know for future reference.

I'm sorry you missed out Heretic.

theheretic
1st June 2011, 05:59 PM
That's okay guys. I'm glad someone got a shockwave. I'm still waiting on my reply from fishpond. I'll be thinking twice before ordering from them again, unless they can do something to make up for this "shafting" they've given me. LOL

Sharky
1st June 2011, 06:13 PM
not that you want to know heretic but i got my confirmation email just now

* Transformers Dark of the Moon Voyager Shockwave
* Transformers Dark of the Moon Voyager Skyhammer

We anticipate delivery Australian Post mail, between Tuesday and Friday next week

it makes a mockery of the whole ordering process they have

ITZTRU
1st June 2011, 06:25 PM
Yeah i've never liked fishpond and how they treat their customers - I wasn't expecting to get a Shockwave or Skyhammer at all at those prices.

But apparently paying the little bit extra for the fast shipping option somehow gave my order priority - which is at least good to know for future reference.

I'm sorry you missed out Heretic.

I paid for express...i still got nothing...so throw that theory out the window...

kaiden
1st June 2011, 06:31 PM
I paid for express...i still got nothing...so throw that theory out the window...

really? how the hell do they take orders then? luck of the draw?

Jaisun
1st June 2011, 06:34 PM
really? how the hell do they take orders then? luck of the draw?

Bizarre, yet likely =oP

ITZTRU
1st June 2011, 06:38 PM
I was gonna ask the same thing. Throw all the orders in a barrel, role the lever, pick out a lucky winner. Pathetic, really...

SkyWarp91
1st June 2011, 06:41 PM
Maybe it's the timing? Their site was getting the 404 page every now and then, maybe a few orders got stuck in the transferring phase for a while

Sutton
1st June 2011, 06:58 PM
I paid the extra for express shipping and my order still didn't get processed, I ordered at 9:58 last night. They haven't explained how they're going to give me my money back either.

First and last time I buy anything through those yokels.

yoshi594
1st June 2011, 07:16 PM
I paid the extra for express shipping and my order still didn't get processed, I ordered at 9:58 last night. They haven't explained how they're going to give me my money back either.

First and last time I buy anything through those yokels.

i also did their express shipping. I'll buy from them again...if and when i get skyhammer, though i'll only get it if they have it at mad prices like these :)

Sutton
1st June 2011, 07:43 PM
i also did their express shipping. I'll buy from them again...if and when i get skyhammer, though i'll only get it if they have it at mad prices like these :)

Nope. Not good enough. If, as a business, you make an error, the worst mistake you can make is lying about it. Be honest. Tell me that an error was made and it's not possible to offer the item at the advertised price, and apologise. Don't make up some shit about it not being in stock if your work-experience kid accidentally lists it at the wrong price. Or on the flip side, if it really is out of stock, then the businesses' stock control program is a piece of shit. Either way, it's unprofessional.

"Thank you for your order of Transformers Dark of the Moon Voyager Shockwave with Fishpond.com.au

This title is currently out of stock and we are unable to provide a confirmed delivery date.

For this reason this title has been cancelled from your order and your account page has also been updated. For full details, please visit the link below.

The product may become available at a future date so we encourage you to visit the product page detail page at the link below and click the blue 'email me' button to sign up for an email alert if it does become available again."[/I]

If the item were to come available at a future date, surely I should be able to use the pre-order function on the site to secure one at the advertised price, rather than having to re-order...? Oh that's right, they were lying. :rolleyes::confused:

Whenever I order something from BBTS, I never have an issue. Hell, I've never had an issue buying stuff off Ebay. Shouldn't be too hard to pick these guys up for similar prices from the US in a month or two anyway.

It's a terrible shame that Casefresh stopped being a viable option for local online TF shopping. I owe most of my Alternator collection to those guys! :)

ITZTRU
1st June 2011, 08:55 PM
Nope. Not good enough. If, as a business, you make an error, the worst mistake you can make is lying about it. Be honest. Tell me that an error was made and it's not possible to offer the item at the advertised price, and apologise. Don't make up some shit about it not being in stock if your work-experience kid accidentally lists it at the wrong price. Or on the flip side, if it really is out of stock, then the businesses' stock control program is a piece of shit. Either way, it's unprofessional.

HA! I like this guy...!

Shirokaze
2nd June 2011, 07:00 AM
So I've managed to get my order of 1x Skyhammer. I paid $1 for the fast shipping and I ordered at 8:37am yesterday.

Anyway, Sutton, you are spot on! Last time I was oversold on a $3 shirt online, they apologised, refunded my money immediately AND sent me a voucher for $10 to use in their bricks and mortar stores. That is how you do business.

theheretic
2nd June 2011, 08:14 AM
Here's the email I received in response to my request for more information as to why my order was confirmed and then later cancelled when others who ordered later than I are going to receive their full orders...

-------------

Thank you for your enquiry and order at Fishpond.com.au

We do apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Fishpond is an on-line retailer and we do not carry stock of all the items advertised on the Fishpond site. We work through a network of suppliers, both locally and overseas, and order on demand.

We are not on real-time with our suppliers and from time to time there can be unexpected delays. The suppliers do not supply to us exclusively and it can happen that when an order gets processed the available stock has been already allocated to a different supplier. We will then re-order it from a different supplier.

Kind Regards
Juanita

Customer Services Team Leader

----------

Needless to say I have sent another "harsher" response and request for adequate handling of my order. LOL. See how I go...

Seraphim Prime
2nd June 2011, 08:50 AM
Here's the email I received in response to my request for more information as to why my order was confirmed and then later cancelled when others who ordered later than I are going to receive their full orders...

-------------

We do apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Fishpond is an on-line retailer and we do not carry stock of all the items advertised on the Fishpond site. We work through a network of suppliers, both locally and overseas, and order on demand.

We are not on real-time with our suppliers and from time to time there can be unexpected delays. The suppliers do not supply to us exclusively and it can happen that when an order gets processed the available stock has been already allocated to a different supplier. We will then re-order it from a different supplier.

Kind Regards
Juanita

Customer Services Team Leader

----------

Needless to say I have sent another "harsher" response and request for adequate handling of my order. LOL. See how I go...

Wow.

From their point of view I can understand how the system they have in place is good for them - they sell items, but don't have to worry about being left with lots of stock that doesn't move.

From a customer point of view, it is one of the worst models I have ever seen. I had stronger words, but we'll leave it at that.

kaiden
2nd June 2011, 09:30 AM
Wow.

From their point of view I can understand how the system they have in place is good for them - they sell items, but don't have to worry about being left with lots of stock that doesn't move.

From a customer point of view, it is one of the worst models I have ever seen. I had stronger words, but we'll leave it at that.

They should have a disclaimer - "We cannot guarantee we can sell what you purchase."

jazzcomp
2nd June 2011, 09:35 AM
They should have a disclaimer - "We cannot guarantee we can sell what you purchase."
just like "Conditions Apply" :)

klystron
2nd June 2011, 11:10 AM

"Thank you for your order of Transformers Dark of the Moon Voyager Shockwave with Fishpond.com.au

The product may become available at a future date so we encourage you to visit the product page detail page at the link below and click the blue 'email me' button to sign up for an email alert if it does become available again."[/I]

If the item were to come available at a future date, surely I should be able to use the pre-order function on the site to secure one at the advertised price, rather than having to re-order...? Oh that's right, they were lying. :rolleyes::confused:

Whenever I order something from BBTS, I never have an issue. Hell, I've never had an issue buying stuff off Ebay. Shouldn't be too hard to pick these guys up for similar prices from the US in a month or two anyway.

It's a terrible shame that Casefresh stopped being a viable option for local online TF shopping. I owe most of my Alternator collection to those guys! :)

I got the same bloody email this morning. Not very happy at all. In fact I'm more than not happy. I will be contacting them expressing my dissent.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

kurdt_the_goat
2nd June 2011, 11:31 AM
Hadn't received a shipping notice so i contacted them, only to get the "skyhammer's out of stock!" message. A nice reply was just sent to them then.

I'm sure they're flooded with abuse messages daily if this is how they do business, but i can't say i feel sorry for the idiots who work there!

I'd like to suggest no one purchase from them again, but it'd probably be better to continue to abuse future pricing mistakes, and generally make their lives misery with constant abuse messages :p

This kind of shit always makes me wish i could hackzors their system, dammit!

kaiden
2nd June 2011, 11:41 AM
This kind of shit always makes me wish i could hackzors their system, dammit!

like Sony?

kurdt_the_goat
2nd June 2011, 11:44 AM
lol, i had nothing to do with that ;)

klystron
2nd June 2011, 11:54 AM
holy crap, I should have posted a copy of the email I just sent them!
one of my more impressive "jilted, dissatisfied consumer" complaints.
Dept of Fair Trading website is one of my favorites!

Still, all the complaints in the world won't get me a Skyhammer for $20.

jazzcomp
2nd June 2011, 12:19 PM
My skyhammer disappeared from my order list :(

theheretic
2nd June 2011, 01:54 PM
According to my order status skyhammer is in the warehouse and will be shipped out within 48 hours. Which is contradictory to them telling me their suppliers ran out of shockwave. So to me that says they stock skyhammer at their warehouse but get shockwave elsewhere. LOL. Damn jerks. I'm gonna find The Daniel Robertson who registered fishpond.com.au and make him give me a shockie for under $20. LOL. Oh and I had a laugh at the mission statement in the "about us" section of their site.

---------

Our Mission

Fishpond is an Australian and New Zealand online store selling books, music, and movies. Our mission is:

To build the people of Australasia a local online store of a world-class standard. A place where they are proud to shop online.

We will do this by building a high quality store that is convenient, easy-to-use, has a huge selection and excellent service.

Australians and New Zealanders are missing out on the convenience, selection and prices of online shops found overseas. The big international players have ignored this part of the world because the market is too small. Local traditional retailers don't want to risk a large investment online. We have taken up the challenge and will work hard to bring the people of Australasia a quality and convenient online shopping experience down under.

klystron
2nd June 2011, 02:01 PM
glad I didn't read that "mission statement" before I wrote my email...

Sky Shadow
2nd June 2011, 02:10 PM
I ordered a Skyhammer and Shockwave at 7:21 on the 31st of May (i.e. I suspect before everyone else in this thread except heretic and KillinSpoon. Order Number 70931410) and I have now received emails stating that they are out of stock of both Shockwave and now Skyhammer, thus they have been cancelled from my order. So it will be intriguing if other people here actually receive their toys, since it implies completely random order fulfilment. Unlike lots of other people in this thread, I'm not livid, since I know Fishpond does this sort of stuff all the time and expected as much from the beginning.

KillinSpoon
2nd June 2011, 03:16 PM
I ordered a Skyhammer and Shockwave at 7:21 on the 31st of May (i.e. I suspect before everyone else in this thread except heretic and KillinSpoon. Order Number 70931410) and I have now received emails stating that they are out of stock of both Shockwave and now Skyhammer, thus they have been cancelled from my order. So it will be intriguing if other people here actually receive their toys, since it implies completely random order fulfilment. Unlike lots of other people in this thread, I'm not livid, since I know Fishpond does this sort of stuff all the time and expected as much from the beginning.

I got the same :/
Ah well, means I get my money back. Plus! I can give them a bad rep! Idiots...

Tropisetron
2nd June 2011, 03:22 PM
Ordered mine midnight of 1st june and paid for the 'express processing' for aud2.50 and i've got an email that they toys was sent off from their warehouse the very day i put in my order..

kaiden
2nd June 2011, 03:35 PM

my order confirmation was 31/05/11 7:12PM

current status is now

Transformers DotM Voyager Skyhammer - In transit to our local distribution center
Transformers DotM Voyager Shockwave - Resending

Our Mission

Fishpond is an Australian and New Zealand online store selling books, music, and movies. Our mission is:

To build the people of Australasia a local online store of a world-class standard. A place where they are proud to shop online.

We will do this by building a high quality store that is convenient, easy-to-use, has a huge selection and excellent service.

Australians and New Zealanders are missing out on the convenience, selection and prices of online shops found overseas. The big international players have ignored this part of the world because the market is too small. Local traditional retailers don't want to risk a large investment online. We have taken up the challenge and will work hard to bring the people of Australasia a quality and convenient online shopping experience down under.

That mission statement is so full of $#!7 and so is the pre-order price guarantee and fast shipping.

Ordered mine midnight of 1st june and paid for the 'express processing' for aud2.50 and i've got an email that they toys was sent off from their warehouse the very day i put in my order..

did you order both?

jazzcomp
2nd June 2011, 04:12 PM
did you order both?
i think so, since it's $2.50 express. I believe others only paid $1 for 1 figure.

KaRNiV8L PRiME
2nd June 2011, 07:28 PM
I also got the same bulls&*!

31/05/2011 10:38:50 PM Payment received via PayPal, Thank you.
31/05/2011 11:36:20 PM We estimate this order for Mortal Kombat 9 will arrive at the Fishpond.com.au warehouse between 09/06/11 and 25/06/11

Any changes to these dates will be posted here.
01/06/2011 9:45:08 AM Hi Graeme,

Thank you for your order of Transformers Dark of the Moon Voyager Shockwave with Fishpond.com.au

https://www.fishpond.com.au/account_history_info.php?order_id=71034364

The product may become available at a future date so we encourage you to visit the product page detail page at the link below and click the blue 'email me' button to sign up for an email alert if it does become available again.

Alternatively you could try searching on Fishpond for the title to see if there are any other editions that are still available and place a new order. A link to the search results to try is:

http://www.fishpond.com.au/advanced_search_result.php?rid=193360945&cPath=18097&keywords=Transformers+Dark+of+the+Moon+Voyager+Sho ckwave

If a refund is required it will be automatically processed within the next 2-3 working days. If you have paid by bank transfer or cheque, please submit your bank account details at the link below.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused. We will continue to improve our stock systems to avoid this situation in future.

Regards,

The Fishpond Team
02/06/2011 12:02:00 PM Hi Graeme,

Thank you for your order of Transformers Dark of the Moon Voyager Skyhammer with Fishpond.com.au

https://www.fishpond.com.au/account_history_info.php?order_id=71034364

http://www.fishpond.com.au/advanced_search_result.php?rid=2052852759&cPath=18097&keywords=Transformers+Dark+of+the+Moon+Voyager+Sky hammer

Regards,

The Fishpond Team

Sutton
2nd June 2011, 08:02 PM

See, that's the part that's pissing me off. Surely the orders should have been filled on a first come / first served basis.

SkyWarp91
2nd June 2011, 08:35 PM

World class... **puts on sunglasses** ...my ass.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Vector Prime
2nd June 2011, 08:43 PM
I have now received emails stating that they are out of stock of both Shockwave and now Skyhammer, thus they have been cancelled from my order. So it will be intriguing if other people here actually receive their toys, since it implies completely random order fulfilment. Unlike lots of other people in this thread, I'm not livid, since I know Fishpond does this sort of stuff all the time and expected as much from the beginning.

+1 :cool:

I'm not fussed as they were only spares and I didn't actually expect them to pull through with supplying the items anyway.

ITZTRU
2nd June 2011, 09:51 PM
See, that's the part that's pissing me off. Surely the orders should have been filled on a first come / first served basis.

Exactly what I'm pissed off about also...and I'm sure I mentioned it somewhere in this thread before...

but still...i feel the need to re-iterate.

Pricks.

Golden Phoenix
2nd June 2011, 09:52 PM
I had my order canceled.
Shockwave first and then Skyhammer. I ordered Wednesday morning. showave was canceled 45mins later.

I don't get why they do random supply. I am guessing its a load of crap and they just pick the ones that will cost them less to ship

5FDP
2nd June 2011, 09:58 PM
This kinda reminds me of the 'Bibyco incident' a few years back when they had a Transformer (can't remember which one) listed for $0.00. We were all so hopeful it would arrive. Guess what actually happened...

Fonecrusher
2nd June 2011, 10:07 PM
You guys are making me nervous now! lol apparently my order has been shipped and is scheduled to arrive either tomorrow or monday, hopefully it arrives no dramas....

Sharky
3rd June 2011, 05:41 AM
since it isnt first come first serve or "priority" i wonder if it peoples payment method....

yoshi594
3rd June 2011, 08:41 AM
I paid express via paypal. No products present in my order list :(. Guess paypal gets low priority due to the paypal charges

jazzcomp
3rd June 2011, 10:42 AM
no refund yet. charged May 31 and it's already June 3.

klystron
3rd June 2011, 11:09 AM

Glad you're getting your Tropisetron, but I ordered mine before you, and get told the item is out of stock. $#!test website ever!

kurdt_the_goat
3rd June 2011, 11:25 AM
I just realised they've charged my card a mere 2 hours before cancelling my order!
I'm yet to receive a reply from yesterday's abuse, but when i do, man they are going to get a mouthful about this! It says clearly on their site "Your credit card will be charged for each item as they are dispatched." not "Your credit card will be charged just prior to us cancelling your order!"

theheretic
3rd June 2011, 12:01 PM
They really have dropped the ball on this one. I'm waiting on my reply to the latest "enquiry"/abuse I sent them. Makes me appreciate BBTS.com and that nice Joel guy who's always emailing me telling me my pile of loot pre orders are ready or about some new cool toys he's just got in.

SkyWarp91
3rd June 2011, 11:52 PM
Can this site be sued? I have an inkling there is some technicality where because it's an online website it doesn't constitute as an official business that falls under the laws and regulations that your physical stores would have to adhere to.

Then again I know nothing about law, just watch enough TV to know that sites are able to pull off 'scams' because of small technicalities

sifun
4th June 2011, 01:05 AM
i tried ordering the special edition final fantasy 13 for ps3. Same issue as here. This was months and months ago. I'm never using Fishpond ever. Bunch of scum bags

Sharky
4th June 2011, 11:38 AM
i got a confirmation email the other day that both SW&SH were shipped but looking at my credit card it looks like they have only charged me for one

so i dont know what is going on anymore

theheretic
4th June 2011, 03:47 PM
i got a confirmation email the other day that both SW&SH were shipped but looking at my credit card it looks like they have only charged me for one

so i dont know what is going on anymore

Sweet! Double bonus! Hope ya get both. Still waiting on my skyhammer, maybe I'll get shockie in the mail with hammer? Think I'm dreaming though

KaRNiV8L PRiME
5th June 2011, 09:06 AM
Has anyone received their refund yet? I paid via paypal

Vector Prime
5th June 2011, 09:10 AM
Has anyone received their refund yet? I paid via paypal

Nope.

I've sent them two scathing emails and have now just opened up a complaint with Paypal as well.

So we'll see in a few days I guess.

Fungal Infection
5th June 2011, 09:32 AM
Nope.

I've sent them two scathing emails and have now just opened up a complaint with Paypal as well.

So we'll see in a few days I guess.

From experience allow up to 5 working days for you to get your refund back into your paypal account, then a further 3 days for your bank to process it back into your bank account. These guys are the worst.

yoshi594
5th June 2011, 05:53 PM
Haven't received my refund either. i also paid with paypal.

Fonecrusher
6th June 2011, 09:30 PM
Has anybody actually received their order yet? I paid for express post and was told my Skyhammer would arrive either last Friday or today, he didn't arrive today... Slightly annoyed.

yoshi594
6th June 2011, 10:03 PM
Has anybody actually received their order yet? I paid for express post and was told my Skyhammer would arrive either last Friday or today, he didn't arrived today... Slightly annoyed.

isn't today a public holiday? hence no mails?

KaRNiV8L PRiME
6th June 2011, 10:08 PM
isn't today a public holiday? hence no mails?

lol only for us in WA

Hursticon
6th June 2011, 10:10 PM
lol only for us in WA

Happy Foundation Day! :D - It has a slightly different meaning for me though, well, all 50mins of it left anyway. :p

KaRNiV8L PRiME
6th June 2011, 10:22 PM
Happy Foundation Day! :D - It has a slightly different meaning for me though, well, all 50mins of it left anyway. :p

They are trying to change the name to WA Day. What does the day mean 4 u H?

Hursticon
6th June 2011, 10:40 PM
They are trying to change the name to WA Day. What does the day mean 4 u H?

Really? - That sounds a little... lame IMO. :o
For me?, just my 26th year of existence. ;):p
(Today anyway :D)

yoshi594
7th June 2011, 02:43 AM
lol only for us in WA

oh! never really paid any attention to what it was. Thought it was labour day then it became foundation day or something. I guess there's no excuse for them not refunding us or replying our emails :mad:

Sharky
7th June 2011, 05:35 AM
Has anybody actually received their order yet? I paid for express post and was told my Skyhammer would arrive either last Friday or today, he didn't arrive today... Slightly annoyed.

i am the same, nothing turned up, i am hoping today it will turn up

theheretic
7th June 2011, 08:58 AM
I won't get my hopes up for delivery today then. I didn't pay extra postage or instock fast delivery. They said mine should be here today to Thursday.

Although the price was great I don't know if it's worth the hassle and honestly is rather nor give them any money so they might go out of business. Harsh? Probably

kaiden
7th June 2011, 10:26 AM
my 1x Skyhammer came today between 8:30-9am!

yoshi594
7th June 2011, 02:10 PM
They finally replied! with what you ask? the same crap they sent us before.

They just spat out their auto generated message about skyhammer not being in stock.

Way to reply your customers fishcrap.com.au!

Sharky
7th June 2011, 05:07 PM
SH and SW both arrived today i came home to a box sitting on the doorstep

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/Sharkysparky/Grabbings/2011/20110607_sm.jpg

uteiki
7th June 2011, 05:14 PM
My sky hammer arrived today too!

theheretic
7th June 2011, 08:38 PM
SH and SW both arrived today i came home to a box sitting on the doorstep

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/Sharkysparky/Grabbings/2011/20110607_sm.jpg

Jerk! LOL. Still waiting on my skyhammer

Fonecrusher
7th June 2011, 09:37 PM
Yep I got my Skyhammer today too, no complaints I guess.

kaiden
7th June 2011, 11:27 PM
They're back in stock?!?!?!?! both 2x left - $19.99ea

http://www.fishpond.com.au/Toys/Transformers-Dark-of-Moon-Voyager-Skyhammer-Transformers-Dark-of-Moon/0653569591436?cf=3&rid=1059644640&i=31&keywords=transformers+dark+of+the+moon

http://www.fishpond.com.au/Toys/Transformers-Dark-of-Moon-Voyager-Shockwave-Transformers-Dark-of-Moon/0653569591429?cf=3&rid=1059644640&i=32&keywords=transformers+dark+of+the+moon

yoshi594
7th June 2011, 11:40 PM
yea 2 in stock...good luck to the guys that get it.

Fonecrusher
7th June 2011, 11:41 PM
yea 2 in stock...good luck to the guys that get it.

Like winning the lottery.:cool:

kaiden
7th June 2011, 11:56 PM
Like winning the lottery.:cool:

100 people placed an order for the last 2 and were then fed the same bullshit story everyone else here got.

yoshi594
8th June 2011, 10:08 AM
Still no paypal refund. What is going on?!

Sharky
8th June 2011, 10:13 AM
Still no paypal refund. What is going on?!

I guess they have to make up costs for the cheap prices..:p

although i got everything i ordered i still cant beleive i got them after people who ordered before me had the orders cancelled.

Vector Prime
8th June 2011, 10:19 AM
I finally received my Paypal refund this morning after I sent two scathing emails to Fishpond and opened a dispute with Paypal.

I think if you don't hassle them, they won't do anything about refunding your money until there's pressure placed.

Shirokaze
8th June 2011, 10:52 AM
So I received my package from Fishpond containing Skyhammer. I have to say, I am absolutely appalled at the packaging, as it's the most unprofessional load of crap I've ever seen. :rolleyes:

The first picture attached is the box, exactly as it was left on my doorstep. The other side of the box had the fishpond logo, but I didn't want to post my address up.

There was NO bubble wrap or any space inside the box, and as a result, Skyhammer's box was crushed pretty badly. (Picture 2)

Luckily I'm not a MISB collector, so I dispose of the boxes anyway, but I just thought this would interest you guys.

Fonecrusher
8th June 2011, 10:58 AM
^ Wow mine was packaged the same and I thought they did a pretty crummy job but at least the box was relatively unharmed, you could almost ask for a refund with that.

Even though I received Skyhammer no dramas this is definitely the last time I buy from these guys.

Sharky
8th June 2011, 11:06 AM
wow that is bad packaging, when i opened mine they had the "air bags" packed around the two boxes fairly loosely mind you but there was some protection....

kaiden
8th June 2011, 11:34 AM
mine had the airbags too and were actual boxes rather than pieces of cardboard just wrapped around.

mine were packed by maria and ricky :)

theheretic
8th June 2011, 12:46 PM
Oh my god! If I get home and find my skyhammer packaging is damaged I'm seriously gonna lose it. I will go Ape sh-t as I am a MISB collector. Damn it! Now I'm pissed off. If it's dented I'm gonna go to their warehouse, grease my skyhammer box up real nice....and shove it up their

Shirokaze
8th June 2011, 02:05 PM
Damn it! Now I'm pissed off. If it's dented I'm gonna go to their warehouse, grease my skyhammer box up real nice....and shove it up their

Best reaction ever :p

Hopefully the same people that boxed Kaiden's have looked after yours :) Keep us posted!

theheretic
8th June 2011, 03:47 PM
Skyhammer is okay! Crap packaging effort but he's no worse than off a shelve of a store. Wouldn't call him case fresh but near perfect is good enough.

ITZTRU
8th June 2011, 04:58 PM
Skyhammer is okay! Crap packaging effort but he's no worse than off a shelve of a store. Wouldn't call him case fresh but near perfect is good enough.

dammit. i wanted candy asses :(

Lordy
8th June 2011, 06:40 PM
It's sad to see so many people here getting screwed by Fishpond. I was going to buy some speakers from them, but did a quick search on people's views on their service. Now usually you'd get websites that have about 8 replies with views. One website had over 40 responses, all of them negative. I am surprised they are still in business.

Sutton
8th June 2011, 06:48 PM
Still waiting for my refund. Sent 4 messages now all up. Also asked them how come they had 2 Shockwaves in stock again last night and weren't filling my order (seeing as they still have my money). I'll start a paypal dispute if I don't get a reply shortly.

KillinSpoon
8th June 2011, 07:09 PM
Still waiting for my refund. Sent 4 messages now all up. Also asked them how come they had 2 Shockwaves in stock again last night and weren't filling my order (seeing as they still have my money). I'll start a paypal dispute if I don't get a reply shortly.

I've asked the same thing!

yoshi594
8th June 2011, 09:08 PM
finally got my refund

"Thank you for your enquiry and order at Fishpond.com.au

We do apologise we were unable to supply this item to you

As requested this has been refunded to your PayPal account. You should receive confirmation of this from PayPal shortly.

We are not on real-time with our suppliers and from time to time there can be unexpected delays. The suppliers do not supply to us exclusively and it can happen that when an order gets processed the available stock has been already allocated to a different supplier.

Kind Regards"

KillinSpoon
8th June 2011, 10:01 PM
Hi Ryan,

Please advise your preference in this issue. Would you like us to reinstate this order for you or to refund to your Paypal account or via different method.

Kind Regards
Svetlana

Customer Services Team
Fishpond.com.au

> Order Number #72039953I had paid for both of the items in this order only to have them both cancel on me.
> Either refund my money or hold onto it until you get a restock (so that it saves me hunting for these items)
>
> Just let me know what you're doing...

I just told them to hold the money and send me the toys when they get a restock!
Hopefully they don't fall through.

liegeprime
8th June 2011, 10:46 PM
hmmm, Svetlana, and I thought a name like so was only in James bond movies;)

KillinSpoon
8th June 2011, 11:47 PM

I didn't even pick up on that :P
I just read it and was like 'yada yada would you like us to hold yada yada'.
tl;dr :P

Vector Prime
9th June 2011, 07:51 AM

Lol... you obviously haven't ever dated a Russian girl :p

Sutton
9th June 2011, 09:39 PM
I just told them to hold the money and send me the toys when they get a restock!
Hopefully they don't fall through.

Finally got my refund today. Off to BBTS like I should have done in the first place...

theheretic
10th June 2011, 09:07 AM
Finally got my refund today. Off to BBTS like I should have done in the first place...

Yeah I did the same. Pre-ordered shockwave and voyager sentinel prime

jazzcomp
10th June 2011, 09:51 AM
Got email saying that they've scheduled refund in 2-4 days but can process it faster if I close the dispute.

Don't get it. Process the refund faster and I'll close the dispute faster. :mad:

theheretic
10th June 2011, 02:10 PM
They are total jerks. I've stopped even looking at their site. They can't treat customers with respect. They can't organize a real-time ordering system. They can't admit their mistakes and try to make up for them. They don't even know how to pack something so it won't be damaged in the post and I don't like how it was just left at the door of my house until I got home!

ITZTRU
10th June 2011, 05:03 PM
and I don't like how it was just left at the door of my house until I got home!

Hmm to be fair, delivery contractors/aust post tend to do that from time to time :\

theheretic
10th June 2011, 08:34 PM
It's the first time I've come across it. Usually I have to pick my stuff up from the nearest post office. I think if you pay a few dollars more they make you sign for it and it doesn't get left in places it could go missing.

Paul Agnew
13th June 2011, 10:15 AM
Greed is good :cool:

You wouldn't happen to be related to a Mr. Gordon Gekko by any chance? ;)

Fonecrusher
14th June 2011, 10:59 AM
Got email saying that they've scheduled refund in 2-4 days but can process it faster if I close the dispute.

Don't get it. Process the refund faster and I'll close the dispute faster. :mad:That sounds suspiciously like blackmail to me.

It's the first time I've come across it. Usually I have to pick my stuff up from the nearest post office. I think if you pay a few dollars more they make you sign for it and it doesn't get left in places it could go missing. They do this to me all the time since I'm basically never home during delivery hours during the week, I live on a main road too, but luckily I've never had anything taken.:cool:

jazzcomp
14th June 2011, 12:36 PM
It's worse now. :(

"We apologize we are not able to refund when there is an open dispute with Paypal. You will need to close this before a refund can be processed."

This is just getting to the point of stupid. They don't trust the customer to close the dispute. :(

Sharky
14th June 2011, 12:41 PM
It's worse now. :(

We apologize we are not able to refund when there is an open dispute with Paypal. You will need to close this before a refund can be processed.

This is just getting to the point of stupid. They don't trust the customer to close the dispute. :(

it defeats the whole point of the dispute. what is stopping them not refunding once it is closed......

jazzcomp
14th June 2011, 12:42 PM
it defeats the whole point of the dispute. what is stopping them not refunding once it is closed......
Yeah, we need to listen to them coz they are so trustworthy :lol:

swoop
14th June 2011, 01:30 PM
Well they claim they refunded the money to my bank account a week ago but no money has shown up. I sent the a nice email this morning explaining that and now I just gotta wait to hear back from them.

KaRNiV8L PRiME
14th June 2011, 06:32 PM
I still have not received my refund via paypal

Shirokaze
15th June 2011, 09:59 AM
I think you guys that are having issues with refunds really need to lodge a dispute with NZ Consumer Affairs. I bet they will sort it out quick smart.

jazzcomp
15th June 2011, 11:02 AM
We apologise, as we have stated, we are unable to refund to your Paypal account on an open dispute. If you prefer, we can refund by Bank Transfer or Fishpond account credit instead.

Crap - I don't want account credit. I'm not buying from you ever again.

theheretic
15th June 2011, 11:07 AM
Frustrating! Sorry guys. I feel like I got you all in the sh-t :(

Golden Phoenix
15th June 2011, 11:20 AM
Seeing as I won't be buying anything from them again I am going to cancel my account.
And let them know that both times I have tried to buy from them I have had the order cancelled.

kaiden
15th June 2011, 11:22 AM

I'm pretty sure most of us knew how sh**ty fishpond was before we ordered these.

KaRNiV8L PRiME
15th June 2011, 11:23 AM
Un-freakin-believable. Today not only did I receive my copy of PS3 MK from fishpond, I also got my refund into my paypal account.

I will however not be buying from your site again Mr Fish-ass-pond.Crap

jazzcomp
15th June 2011, 01:24 PM
It's not your fault. No blame. It's my first time to order with them. It was great of you to share cheap TFs you found.

I'm just pissed at how they handled this. Would've appreciated the order processing to be FIFO. Having order #s is crap if you aren't going to follow the sequence.

For Paypal users, can i close and re-open my dispute in case the refund isn't processed?

I actually don't want to give my account details to them as a refund resort.

jazzcomp
2nd August 2011, 12:58 PM
Received an extra $20 for refund. How do I give this back?

kaiden
2nd August 2011, 03:10 PM
Received an extra $20 for refund. How do I give this back?

you don't?

i received only part of my order and after a few weeks they concluded that it had probably been lost in the mail and refunded me the whole order.

obviously if they cared they would use a better system.