PDA

View Full Version : new bot

crankcase76
3rd June 2011, 11:54 PM
just a note to say i'm a newbie but love my TF collections, always on the look out for new TF toys and collectables:p

LordCyrusOmega
4th June 2011, 12:40 AM
Welcome to the board! If you love Transformers and other collectibles you're in the right place.
Feelfree to upload some of your colletion pics in Grapples Creative Section - we love seeing pictures of other peoples collections

Hursticon
4th June 2011, 01:04 AM
http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a409/Darkone666au/Webpics/6.gif

Greetings and Welcome to OZformers! :D

As Lord Cyrus has already mentioned, you've definitely found the right place dude and we do indeed love perusing the collections of fellow members, so if you'd like? - Head on over here (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=15) to post some pics. ;):)
As a question, what's your favourite character and era? :cool:

crankcase76
4th June 2011, 01:39 AM
hard one to answer, grew up with G1 TF's which were totally awesome , but would have to say my fav era would be energon with the powerlinx modes. and for my character it would have to be shockwave from the G1 era.

Omega Supreme
4th June 2011, 07:01 AM
Welcome to the board!

Iacon's Demise
4th June 2011, 08:20 AM
Welcome to the boards !

Vector Prime
4th June 2011, 09:03 AM
http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae21/phuynh1979/CG-VectorPrime.jpg

GoktimusPrime
4th June 2011, 09:22 AM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/goktimusprime/avatars/boardwelcome.jpg

Hursticon
4th June 2011, 12:12 PM
hard one to answer, grew up with G1 TF's which were totally awesome , but would have to say my fav era would be energon with the powerlinx modes. and for my character it would have to be shockwave from the G1 era.

Ah, G1 and Shockwave - always cool but interesting and great to hear someone champion the Energon/Unicron Trilogy as their favourite. ;):)
I myself am not that big of a fan of the Unicron Trilogy (Comprising Armada/Energon/Cybertron) but some of the figures to come out of that era are quite awesome indeed but are also some of the largest figures we've received since G1! :D

Who's your favourite figure from the Unicron Trilogy era? :)

Verno
4th June 2011, 12:17 PM
Welcome aboard mate!

Let me know if you're after anything Beast Wars :cool:

liegeprime
4th June 2011, 03:39 PM
Mabuhay! Welcome, niiiiice, another westie :D. Do attend the Parramatta toyfairs next August so we can chat up with you. Oh and when you get time, please post your collection pics, we love viewing collections, big and small, doesnt matter!!:D:D

crankcase76
4th June 2011, 05:00 PM
Welcome aboard mate!

Let me know if you're after anything Beast Wars :cool:

would love to get some more beast wars stuff as i only got the tail end of that series which was a shame, but got the dvd's to watch. so verno probably will be chattin a bit to get some more.:)

crankcase76
4th June 2011, 05:03 PM
Mabuhay! Welcome, niiiiice, another westie :D. Do attend the Parramatta toyfairs next August so we can chat up with you. Oh and when you get time, please post your collection pics, we love viewing collections, big and small, doesnt matter!!:D:D

awsome, have always wanted to know if we had some toyfairs to attend, already started the pics part, will upload the start of my collection as have alot in storage. but will get there:D

crankcase76
4th June 2011, 05:08 PM
Ah, G1 and Shockwave - always cool but interesting and great to hear someone champion the Energon/Unicron Trilogy as their favourite. ;):)
I myself am not that big of a fan of the Unicron Trilogy (Comprising Armada/Energon/Cybertron) but some of the figures to come out of that era are quite awesome indeed but are also some of the largest figures we've received since G1! :D

Who's your favourite figure from the Unicron Trilogy era? :)

would have to be omega supreme from the energon side, and optimus prime from the cybetron series was totally cool.

Verno
4th June 2011, 05:09 PM
would love to get some more beast wars stuff as i only got the tail end of that series which was a shame, but got the dvd's to watch. so verno probably will be chattin a bit to get some more.:)

No worries at all. Let me know when you're in the market ;)

Hursticon
4th June 2011, 06:23 PM

I can highly recommend Verno for his Beast Wars sales, great deals/service and just a great bloke to do business with. ;):cool:
(Without him, I'd still be on my search for a complete Transmutate! :D)

would have to be omega supreme from the energon side, and optimus prime from the cybetron series was totally cool.

As I've not too long ago obtained my own Energon Omega Supreme I can definitely agree with you there as he is equally my favourite from that era along with Armada Unicron. ;):)

crankcase76
4th June 2011, 09:16 PM
I can highly recommend Verno for his Beast Wars sales, great deals/service and just a great bloke to do business with. ;):cool:
(Without him, I'd still be on my search for a complete Transmutate! :D)

cool, sounds like the guy to see.:D missed heaps of beast wars stuff, but got in for the transmetals which was pretty cool to.

As I've not too long ago obtained my own Energon Omega Supreme I can definitely agree with you there as he is equally my favourite from that era along with Armada Unicron. ;):)

agreed, nothin beats omega! especially when he and OP combined. unicron was awsome too, the second release which i think was energon he was black, totaly suited him as made him look even more bad ass.:)

Hursticon
4th June 2011, 09:23 PM
the second release which i think was energon he was black, totaly suited him as made him look even more bad ass.:)

Indeed, we of the Heavy Metal persuasion like to refer to Energon Unicron as Black-Metal Unicron! :D:cool:

crankcase76
4th June 2011, 09:35 PM
No worries at all. Let me know when you're in the market ;)

sure will thanks.:D

crankcase76
4th June 2011, 09:41 PM
Indeed, we of the Heavy Metal persuasion like to refer to Energon Unicron as Black-Metal Unicron! :D:cool:

awesome , they made some excellent toys for that era, still love watchin the dvd's as well. makes me wish i had more display area to pull all mine out.

GoktimusPrime
4th June 2011, 11:46 PM
Energon Unicron looks more like a Drag Queen to me (or some oversized piece of liquorice allsort)... but maybe that's just me. :p I found Energon Omega Supreme to be somewhat disappointed, especially considering the hefty RRP for that thing. It's essentially a Mega-Pretender shell for Optimus Prime and isn't a terribly inspiring Transformer action figure in its own right IMHO. The concept seems okay - especially dividing into two vehicles... but considering the asking price for that toy, I'm not sure if it's good value for money. Energon Omega Supreme is a nice toy... just wish it were cheaper. And Energon Unicron came out a year after Armada Unicron, which has more G1-like colours... I personally didn't see the need to get EN Unicron since I already had Armada Unicron. Although I did pick up Energon Happy Meal Unicron; just cos the idea of owning the Chaos Bringer in the form of McDonalds Happy Meal toy amuses me to no end. :) :cool:

The Headmaster Mini-Con thing is a nice touch though, especially how the Mini-Con also resembles Omega Supreme. And I do like how Omega has his own head independent of that Mini-Con (which would be great for kids in case they ever did lose that Mini-Con). I was a bit disappointed that the Mini-Con doesn't have it's own name/identity though. But in the Gokiverse, Energon Omega Supreme's Headmaster Mini-Con's name is "Omega Spreem." ;) :D

Mmm... liquorice...

1AZRAEL1
5th June 2011, 11:26 AM
G'day and welcome fellow Penrithian :p

GoktimusPrime
5th June 2011, 12:09 PM
"Penriffian." Say it right! :p ;)

1AZRAEL1
5th June 2011, 12:51 PM

:p

Hursticon
5th June 2011, 03:18 PM

:p

Dear Anubis... :p:D
Almost as bad as: "Datto". :rolleyes::D

crankcase76
5th June 2011, 08:25 PM

definately, just need to know where and when?

crankcase76
5th June 2011, 08:56 PM
would have to agree with goktimus on the price issue they do know how to hit the wallet and as for the same as repaints, but i got both armarda and energon unicons and if i had the area to display these i would bring out EN unicron for the reason he looks meaner than the armarda one.even thou armarda is G1 colours.

5FDP
5th June 2011, 09:54 PM
http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/6158/drunkprime.jpg

crankcase76
5th June 2011, 10:17 PM
thanks guys for the comments on my tatt, i will post more of my collection in the right place next time, don't know what happened there but.... ah well.

SkyWarp91
6th June 2011, 06:25 PM
Welcome to the boards mate! Btw your avatar/profile pic is AWESOME!! CHOICE pic man!

Deceptic_Optic
5th July 2011, 02:16 AM
http://i831.photobucket.com/albums/zz231/Deceptic_Optics_2010/08add66a.jpg