PDA

View Full Version : TFs MMO named and with more details

griffin
4th June 2011, 02:01 AM
The people (Jagex) developing the Transformers MMO (massively multi online) game will be at BotCon this year, and have announced the name (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/video-games-17/transformers-mmo-name-revealed-jagex-games-studio-to-be-at-botcon-2011-172343/) - Transformers Universe.

The Game site - Transformers Universe (http://www.transformersuniverse.com).

Soundwarp
4th June 2011, 08:54 AM
Man i just got into WOW, can't wait for this.

Though i don't think it will be anywhere as big as Star Wars MMO

bassbot
7th June 2011, 10:10 AM
can't wait for this!!!

Reflector
8th June 2011, 05:01 PM
hmmm not too sure about this, the idea of a Transformers mmo is mind boggling and would be a dream come true. But they will have to nail the story line and cater for fans of all series' to make this one work.

Firestorm
8th June 2011, 07:02 PM
Trying my best to keep my expectations low on this one, ... but i just can't!
I wanna play it!
I'm unsure how well a transformers MMO will work out but i really want it to be fantastic

KillinSpoon
8th June 2011, 07:07 PM
Trying my best to keep my expectations low on this one, ... but i just can't!
I wanna play it!
I'm unsure how well a transformers MMO will work out but i really want it to be fantastic

I'm in agreeance.
First proper MMO I'll play!

SkyWarp91
8th June 2011, 07:10 PM
If you could travel across heaps of land in the game, I'd be like a Beachcomber and just keep driving about in nature, not minding all the fights and quests that are going on in the background.,...

Gutsman Heavy
8th June 2011, 07:20 PM
Keep in mind this is a browser based mmo, don't go expecting anything close to wow etc.

KillinSpoon
8th June 2011, 07:25 PM
Keep in mind this is a browser based mmo, don't go expecting anything close to wow etc.

So, transormers runescape?
After seeing what they have done with runescape, I see loads of potential for this!

Omega Supreme
9th June 2011, 07:38 AM
Seems like it will be worth checking out, thanks for the heads up.

Gutsman Heavy
9th June 2011, 01:22 PM
So, transormers runescape?
After seeing what they have done with runescape, I see loads of potential for this!

From the same developers, so maybe.