PDA

View Full Version : Re-Stock of United Figs at RK (inc Rumble/Frenzy)

Vector Prime
8th June 2011, 11:42 AM
RK have re-stocked the following United figures:

Jazz
Tracks
Wreck Gar
Wheeljack
Rumble & Frenzy

See their United listings here (http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/eshop/main.php?action=list&CatType=Category&CatID=78&lang=us)

Get in quick if you want a Rumble/Frenzy!

Bartrim
8th June 2011, 11:52 AM
Cheers dude. Picked up myself a set of Rumble/Frenzy:D

Vector Prime
8th June 2011, 11:55 AM

No worries B - I stumbled across it as I was ordering the black redeco WFC Prime/Megs pack (along with other stuff). ;)

5FDP
8th June 2011, 12:01 PM

+1. There are now 13 remaining.

1AZRAEL1
8th June 2011, 12:02 PM
Wouldn't mind a set, but alas funds are not there. I just hope that Hasbro release there ones here in the not too distant future.

Bartrim
8th June 2011, 12:10 PM
I probably shouldn't of done it as money's tight but when I see some of the ebay prices I figured what the hell.

5FDP
8th June 2011, 12:16 PM
That's exactly my thoughts. There are sets on eBay going for US$200 right now :eek: If it turns out I don't want / need it, then I'll give it back to the local fan base (don't worry, not for $200).

Vector Prime
8th June 2011, 12:17 PM
I'll give it back to the local fan base (don't worry, not for $200).

$199.99 then? :p

5FDP
8th June 2011, 12:20 PM
$199.99 then? :p

Only because it's you ;) :D

gdmetro
8th June 2011, 12:46 PM
Cool. Lucky I already have what I need so no need to worry. So is this is a restock across the board as a re-release from Takara? i.e. like wave 1 was re-released earlier?

Man.. those deluxe prices are jacked up... but $50 for F/R was worth it provided you got in on it :D

KaRNiV8L PRiME
8th June 2011, 01:16 PM
spewing. Sold out

Lordy
8th June 2011, 02:00 PM
Grabbed me a Tracks and Jazz :D

Bartrim
8th June 2011, 02:19 PM
Grabbed me a Tracks and Jazz :D

Oh silly me I forgot about Tracks. Now I'll have to pay 2 lots of postage:(

5FDP
8th June 2011, 02:44 PM
Just got an email from Ray...

Hi,

just e-mail you to confirm the UNITED UN-20 Rumble & Frenzy restock release date.

The item restock is not available now.
The restock will release on early July 2011.

Sorry for any inconvenient.

We will ship your order as soon as possible when the restock arrive.

Thanks,

Robotkingdom Crew

Well this was a bit misleading...

gdmetro
8th June 2011, 02:59 PM

Why am I not surprised...

So the ones that were placed for sale are for pre-orders? or they had a batch to sell (getting rid of ones they were initially withholding) off before they announced the eventual re-release?

$50 is so not like RK. In the past they usually have it for about 80% of the ebay price..

(Don't get me wrong, I love RK) :D

liegeprime
8th June 2011, 04:10 PM
Ive been burned by them with regards to R/F before, they email me 10 days after Ive placed and paid for my order, so annoyed I cancelled the whole order and asked for a refund. So, Im not doing that again with them. Ive already asked the prices or R/F in Phils, freaking $100+ :eek::eek: but at least it'll be in my hands, and not feeling gipped coz someone else was given priority or mislead with such poor updating of website... pfft "in stock" indeed. If when I get to Phils and it's all gone, meh I miss it, if I miss it. It wont be as dissapointing and annoying than , you were expecting then you receive this email saying we cant fill your order yadayada:mad:. RK has lately been hit and miss in their service:rolleyes::mad:

Bartrim
8th June 2011, 04:24 PM

I got the same email. Although I didn't get an email about Tracks.

Lordy
8th June 2011, 04:37 PM
Interesting, RK's Facebook update says "Preorder for Rumble/Frenzy for July 2011" instead of what they said on their website.

However have not received anything about my Jazz/Tracks order.

swoop
14th June 2011, 01:34 PM
United Frenzy/Rumble are up for order again saying limited restock early july. either they have arranged for more stock since last week or they've buggered up somewhere

Lordy
14th June 2011, 05:23 PM
Got my Jazz and Tracks today, no slip ups in the order

swoop
15th June 2011, 08:07 AM
United scourge and blurr are up again for 33 released 16/6

Tropisetron
17th June 2011, 10:04 PM
as well as United Frenzy Rumble!

56 in total

kup
17th June 2011, 10:25 PM