PDA

View Full Version : OzFormers and the Goblet of fire

roller
11th May 2008, 07:48 PM
Ozformers-Better then an earring in your tummy

KFC Matrix Quest Part 5

Previously on Ozformers- Adzma and TheDirtyDigger were accidently sent back in time to 1984 via Autobreadicons timetravelling oven.

Prequels a boy

“This is some kind of trick, right?”

“Must be” said the digger examining a boxed G1 Hound

Adzma looked around the shop, it was filled with VHS taps, audio cassettes and posters of Cyndi Lauper. Could it be true? Could they really have been transported back to 1984?

Digger was now going through the shelves looking at all the mint in sealed boxes of G1 toys

Exclaiming “Crickey!!! A sealed Wheeljack, a..a.. mint Trailbreaker, cor an on card Brawn!!!’

Adzma also looked at the G1 toys, “Makes me wish we could buy them all, eh Digger?”

TheDirtyDigger looked up, “Not a bad idea lad” with that he pulled out his leather wallet and started counting various notes.

“Ive got enough to buy 6 cars and 4 minibots” he replied

“But Digger we can’t! We might upset the timestream”

“Hey, half these toys are going to go to some kid who’s going to break them as soon as its out of the box, besides 20 years from now this sealed Bumblejumper will give me enough to retire on, so don’t go pushing your morals on me boy!!!”

“But Digger don’t you see, your turning to the dark side, you are defending the ideals of the Scalpers.” Replied Adzma passionately

The two stood there looking at each other grimly

Digger held in his arms several sealed g1s

“Ive got to stop you, even if I have to die trying” said Adzma in a primesque tone

“Why throw away your life so recklessly? Together we could complete our collections and make a profit”

“Never!!!” cried Adzma and lunged at Digger

Digger dropped to the ground and the 2 started wrestling, fortunately they were in doors and there was no mud around.

After an exhausting struggle, the 2 somehow ended up in their singlets and undies, TheDirtyDigger pinned Adzma down, victorious. Suddenly he noticed an elderly couple inspecting the G1 toys.

Digger rushed over

“Hey old timer, your too old to play with toys, why are you looking at them?” he said to the old man

“My wife and I were looking for a present for our grandson, do you think he’d like this?”

The old man indicated to a carded Beachcoma

“Er no, no your grandson wouldn’t like that toy, no! Er all boys like Masters of the Universe, here!”

The Digger shoved a Masters of the Universe Prince Adam into the old mans hands and took away the G1 Beachcoma.

“Well if you say so young man, I’ll get this instead of that changing robot”

“Sir, your grandson will enjoy this much more then silly changing robots I can assure you hahahahaahha” laughed the Digger

“I hope so, well thankyou for your help good day” said the old woman

“Say, whats your grandsons name?” enquired Adzma

“Kidgriffin” said the old man and then wandered off to the check out

“Kidgriffin what kind of name is that?” said the Digger holding the boxed Mirage

“Sounds Swedish” said Adzma

Epilogue-Various parts

In the Westy suburbs of Sydney Bartrim was in the sauna with his harem when suddenly he faded away, into a post office

In 2007 Tetsuwan Convoy was setting up a projector to show the live action ‘Transformers’ movie, suddenly he faded away, and was suddenly setting up a projector to show the live action “Go-Bots” movie

All over Australiee things started to change

However, one thing remained constant.

Ark-Ivor was still repairing his roof!

Second Epilogue-The Moderatorverse

“Council of Moderators is now in session, the transwarp wavefront that disrupted us has been identified, it originates from the 1984 Brisbane nexus” said the legal looking one

“That nexus is closed” said the old one

“Nevertheless someone has gotten access without permission, we must send someone to investigate” said the tall one

“oooh send me send me!!!” said the one with the blue hat

“No dirge, I have a more effective agent in mind”

to be continued???

Pulse
11th May 2008, 09:18 PM
I wonder which corner of the universe your imagination will travel to next time...? ;):D

roller
11th May 2008, 09:56 PM
Anything is possible

heck i might write in a new character, jojo the idiot circus chook, hes headless and he can speak Russian and enjoys iced tea

this story sucks

STL
11th May 2008, 10:32 PM
:D:D:D