PDA

View Full Version : 6 new tv spots for TF3 you will want to see (SPOILER ALERT)

Tabias Prime
20th June 2011, 05:07 PM
Just got a email through from Superherohype about 6 new tv spot for TF3..
Won't say much,,, it will spoil it for who ever watchs it..but i think i need a bucket for my drool.:D:D:D

http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/167627-6-more-tv-spots-for-transformers-dark-of-the-moon

SkyWarp91
20th June 2011, 05:16 PM
you will won't to see?

So these trailers I will will not want to see? Thanks for the headsup man I'll steer clear of them!

Tabias Prime
20th June 2011, 05:18 PM
you will won't to see?

So these trailers I will will not want to see? Thanks for the headsup man I'll steer clear of them!

woops so excited that I didn't spell check.....:D:D:D
Its amazing how one letter can change a whole sentence...:eek:

Tabias Prime
20th June 2011, 05:29 PM
somebody edit the title for me, it was suppose to be want not won't in the title...

i_amtrunks
20th June 2011, 07:15 PM
WIll editting the topic title, you may also want to check the spelling of the non linked superherohype...

Just got a email through from Superhorehype about 6 new tv spot for TF3..

One of the tv spots that I've seen on tv here already does a terrible job of selling the movie, it includes -SPOILERS-
wheelie riding a dog and Sam whining,
so anyone seeing that tv spot only will think it is in the same vein as ROTF... :p

KaRNiV8L PRiME
20th June 2011, 07:56 PM
Mate it looks sick. I want 3rd party knuckle dusters for my Buster Prime

5FDP
20th June 2011, 09:41 PM
Cheers Tabias :) Much better quality than the cam-like ones TFW keeps putting up.

Tabias Prime
20th June 2011, 10:35 PM
Cheers Tabias :) Much better quality than the cam-like ones TFW keeps putting up.

Thats why, as soon as I saw theses I post them up, I was getting a little tired of the "cam like ones"....:D:D:D:D