PDA

View Full Version : Excellent news for fans - KO Henkei SG Rodimus and Wildrider

STL
23rd June 2011, 09:19 AM
http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/buyer-beware-ko-wildrider-and-sg-rodimus-in-the-works/22071/?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=pulsenews

Excellent for everyone whose wanted one at an affordable price. Hopefully these will even more affordable when they were first released (Wildrider $130+, SG Rodimus part of Botcon 2008)

(FYI and I say this as someone who owns both of those figs)

rampagesss
23rd June 2011, 10:48 AM
This would have interested me a while ago but i all ready found a Wildrider :D

Also any new on how you will be able to tell the difference between the real deal and the KO's ???

1AZRAEL1
23rd June 2011, 10:51 AM
I will probably buy them to bolster my Decepticon ranks. If they are cheap enough.

kaiden
23rd June 2011, 10:54 AM
This would have interested me a while ago but i all ready found a Wildrider :D

Also any new on how you will be able to tell the difference between the real deal and the KO's ???

they will be made by CHMS and will be packaged so you know its a KO (like sunstorm) and will most likely have their name somewhere on the toy.

griffin
23rd June 2011, 11:28 AM
As long as the toys can be spotted easily as fakes, and helps lower the price/demand for the originals (which fans would prefer, but now can't afford thanks to that add-on set).
Ebay will still be a problem for these type of things, if sold loose and listed as the real thing.... just be sure any purchases online is from a reputable source (high feedback) and answers a request for proof it is legit.

Otherwise, purchasing of the distinguishable fakes is something I won't complain too much about.

kaiden
23rd June 2011, 05:50 PM
I can finally open my misb shadow scyther lol.

Soundwarp
23rd June 2011, 08:30 PM
Nice for a KO