PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood Live Action Dragon Ball

Kyle
13th May 2008, 11:10 AM
http://dbthemovie.com/images/hq.jpg

This is gonna suck beyound suck...

Gutsman Heavy
13th May 2008, 11:22 AM
no doubt, but it does have James Marsters as Piccolo, a must see for the lols I'll bet.

i_amtrunks
13th May 2008, 11:22 AM
My eyes, they are burning, the pain, the pain!

Pulse
13th May 2008, 11:23 AM
This'll probably be as good as the live-action Street Fighter 2 movie with Van Damme in the early 90's. :D

kup
13th May 2008, 11:45 AM
This'll probably be as good as the live-action Street Fighter 2 movie with Van Damme in the early 90's. :D

It would probably reflect the original plot equally as much :rolleyes:

Burn
13th May 2008, 11:47 AM
There was a plot?

roller
13th May 2008, 11:53 AM
Man, i hope those feckers from primary school watch this and cry and burn when they see their precious tv show sail into crap that almost all comic book/cartoon adaptation movies are

i never really liked Db or DBZ etc i prefered Magic Monkey and Beast Wars

Borgeman
13th May 2008, 02:36 PM
it will suck, but you (and me :P) will all still go and watch it, just in the miracle chance that its good :D

George

i_amtrunks
13th May 2008, 02:53 PM
it will suck, but you (and me :P) will all still go and watch it, just in the miracle chance that its good :D

George

I know I'll be seeing it, either I'll go by myself and suffer alone, or my mates will drag me to the cinema so they can watch me dying slowly while watching it. Then again most of my friends really love terrible movies (Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat rank very high), so they might actually enjoy it...

Paulbot
13th May 2008, 04:00 PM
I don't know a thing about Dragon Ball except sometimes the main character is a kid and sometimes he's an adult. :confused:

I guess I'm too old! :eek:

Borgeman
13th May 2008, 06:14 PM
I know I'll be seeing it, either I'll go by myself and suffer alone, or my mates will drag me to the cinema so they can watch me dying slowly while watching it. Then again most of my friends really love terrible movies (Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat rank very high), so they might actually enjoy it...

that makes two of us, though i will probably do the dragging as to not suffer the fate of watching a movie alone....

George

Gutsman Heavy
13th May 2008, 06:15 PM
Dragon Ball rocks, well worth a look into. The movie will suck, but JAMES MARSTERS!

roller
13th May 2008, 07:11 PM
i have blue dragon balls

i_amtrunks
14th May 2008, 09:34 AM
I don't know a thing about Dragon Ball except sometimes the main character is a kid and sometimes he's an adult. :confused:

I guess I'm too old! :eek:

Remind me to sit down and have a chat with you about the differences between Dragonball/Z and GT at the Parra Fair... :p

sifun
14th May 2008, 09:48 AM
isn't goku supposed to be muscular and really toned, even as a child.
Bad call for the main character, really thought they'd choose someone someone closer in likeness to the character.

Gutsman Heavy
14th May 2008, 10:43 AM
Bad call for the main character, really thought they'd choose someone someone closer in likeness to the character.

like a pineapple!

sifun
14th May 2008, 10:50 AM
if you've seen the many asians in melbourne, most of them have real dragonball hair. haha, the latest in japanese/korean hairdressing..