PDA

View Full Version : JULY Acquisitions

Pages : 1 [2]

Sharky
21st July 2011, 07:00 AM
Picked up DOTM Sky Hammer from Target's sale for $33.25. No Shockwaves unfortunately so the hunt continues for him :(

http://www.seibertron.com/images/toys/uploads/1298315520_31455607201102210028401902497428300_001 .jpg

His legs were pretty loose so I got the old jeweler screw driver out and tightened those bad buys up. Now he can pose any which way I want :)

love the backdrop behind that figure.....!!

Sharky
21st July 2011, 07:16 AM
My recent acquisitions here...

Too tired to link the pictures in, but there are all here (I assure you) (http://heroicdecepticon.blogspot.com/2011/07/some-random-acquisitions-pretenders-and.html).

Finally, finally managed to get the small guns for Longtooth and Stranglehold (took more than a year).

As always HD Awesome Pic ups...Thunderwing still eludes me..

on a side note i am having trouble posting comments on your blog t0o.. when i use my google account it just keeps cycling through the confirmation process

- Hit post Comment
- Type in comfirmation security code thing
- goes back to Google Login
- Goes back to comfirmation code
and continues to loop

i love the stuff you have posted up there recently!!

heroic_decepticon
21st July 2011, 09:57 AM
As always HD Awesome Pic ups...Thunderwing still eludes me..

on a side note i am having trouble posting comments on your blog t0o.. when i use my google account it just keeps cycling through the confirmation process

- Hit post Comment
- Type in comfirmation security code thing
- goes back to Google Login
- Goes back to comfirmation code
and continues to loop

i love the stuff you have posted up there recently!!

Hey steve, perhaps try logging into your google account first, then going to my site (or login in another tab before clicking on the 'comment' buttons of my site). Think that might solve it.

Really look forward to your thoughts!

LordCyrusOmega
21st July 2011, 09:59 AM
Recieved Animated Cheetor courtesy of Griffin.

Sharky
21st July 2011, 10:28 AM
Hey steve, perhaps try logging into your google account first, then going to my site (or login in another tab before clicking on the 'comment' buttons of my site). Think that might solve it.

Really look forward to your thoughts!

i just gave that a bit of a whirl and i still takes me through the same looping login/verify process if i try to use the google account. it does let me post by typing in my name.... kinda weird

i left a brief comment to see if i could get it to work... i may just have to comment like that..until i figure out why it wont let me use my google account. (could be a work thing)

liegeprime
21st July 2011, 11:22 AM
Loving that Thunderwing you got HD!! Colors are so vivid! Congrats on the little guns! Left a comment also... apparently it still is for approval :D

heroic_decepticon
21st July 2011, 11:23 AM
i just gave that a bit of a whirl and i still takes me through the same looping login/verify process if i try to use the google account. it does let me post by typing in my name.... kinda weird

i left a brief comment to see if i could get it to work... i may just have to comment like that..until i figure out why it wont let me use my google account. (could be a work thing)

Think it worked. Saw your post and approved it. I needed to make comments subject to moderation because there was a lot of spam from mainland china companies trying to market their "products"...like 100+ spam comments a day.

I've also been visiting your site, interesting to see it growing!

Sharky
21st July 2011, 11:41 AM
Think it worked. Saw your post and approved it. I needed to make comments subject to moderation because there was a lot of spam from mainland china companies trying to market their "products"...like 100+ spam comments a day.

I've also been visiting your site, interesting to see it growing!

hehe thanks for visiting, i have had photos online for ages in different places and your site was a bit of inspiration to accumlate it all in one place to "show it off", so hopfully i can get it all up and on display gradually..

what i am finding is alot of my photos i had are so out of date so i am going to have to re photograph it and since it is all in storage waiting for the move it will be a slow update process..

I enjoy looking at other peoples collections even if they have 10 or 5000 toys, i dont really care about quantity its just is always something different about every collection.

heroic_decepticon
21st July 2011, 01:48 PM
Loving that Thunderwing you got HD!! Colors are so vivid! Congrats on the little guns! Left a comment also... apparently it still is for approval :D

Yes, saw your comment and have approved too. Reasons for moderation requirement I've mentioned above...

hehe thanks for visiting, i have had photos online for ages in different places and your site was a bit of inspiration to accumlate it all in one place to "show it off", so hopfully i can get it all up and on display gradually..

what i am finding is alot of my photos i had are so out of date so i am going to have to re photograph it and since it is all in storage waiting for the move it will be a slow update process..

I enjoy looking at other peoples collections even if they have 10 or 5000 toys, i dont really care about quantity its just is always something different about every collection.

I like to look at others' Collection too. It's great fun and I'm delighted that you took the step to document your collection the way you are doing. Certainly, your MOTU figures are what I'm looking forward to see more of!

For me, the journey is as impt as the destination, so I like to writ about how I obtained each piece.

KillinSpoon
21st July 2011, 03:32 PM
Picked up DOTM Skyhammer, Shockwave and leader Ironhide.
I think that ticks all the boxes for DOTM for me.

While I was there I helped a grandmother pick out a TF for her 5 year old grandson (the guy at Target was trying to sell her a leader Bumblebee... bloody jerk)

kaiden
21st July 2011, 05:12 PM

While I was there I helped a grandmother pick out a TF for her 5 year old grandson (the guy at Target was trying to sell her a leader Bumblebee... bloody jerk)

wow what an a$$!@#%. why the hell would he try to convince her to buy a 5yo a leader bee for? he must think he works with commission or something... seriously a 5yo trying to transform a leader class toy?

animated cheetor and g2 ramjet were on my doorstep this morning courtesy of the bossbot - cheers ^_^

went to TRU and bought each of the cyberverse playsets and a commander powerglide and a 2nd battle blade bee

Hursticon
21st July 2011, 05:34 PM
Finally, I got my Warpaths!!
Took forever to cross the pacific and then even longer to get from Auckland to me ..

*snip*

Man its been a long .. 4 months

That is one seriously big haul Zippo, well done! :eek:
I imagine that they're for other NZ members too yeah?, but how come they took so long to cross the pond? :confused:

Received this today!

*snip*

Finally got United Wheeljack, I thought I had missed out. I had the Hasbro one MISC for a while but I wasn't fully satisfied with it so I didn't open it in the hope of getting the United one.

Congrats on those rather hard to obtain ex-Cassettes dude, so now that you've both versions of Wheeljack - Which do you prefer? :)

Just posting the pics of the shirts I got (mentioned before just pccies now coz Im slow and lazy hehehe

*snip*

Front and Back views

*snip*

Apparently Glow in the dark sigil but I havent tried :p

*snip*

Ok, forgot these two more shirts :o:o- one is the Megatron version From Phils - SM dept store and the other is an official TFPH member shirt given to me by my friend Mr Cerbo.

*snip*

That's a big haul of TF clothing Liege, well done man as there is some nice designs in that lot. ;):cool:

Got this today thanks to loophole :D

*snip*

Shattered Glass Thundercracker :cool:

Congrats BigPenney, pics of those things need a bloody filter though. :p:D

Have not bought one DOTM thing, so I saved up for these :D

*snip*

E-hobby Scourge
Robot Masters Lio Convoy (metallic)
Primal Prime
TM-06 Black Widow

Thanks Kurdt for black widow, evilbay - the rest......

Oh hell yeah Atlas, those are some nice acquisitions man especially with Primal Prime and RM Lio Convoy! - That pose you've got Black Widow-Arachnia in is really well done too if not a little precarious. :eek::D

Nexus Toy Fair loot.

(With a big THANKS to Bruticus -- yes, I'll have to change my avatar now...)
Complete Technobots**
MOSC Warpath
MOSC Scourge
Sludge's sword

G1 Rippersnapper and Cutthroat (thanks to Kurdt).
With these two, I completed the Terrorcons, so I suppose I technically acquired Abominus** today (minus the left foot plate).

BW Torca (complete with broken tail)
BW Air Hammer
Legends Jetfire
William Gibson "Idoru"

*snip*

**pics of Abominus and Computron to come later...

Hock-Damn that is one big haul - Well done Klystron on both Computron and Abominus as well dude, along with Torca and Air-Hammer! :eek::cool:

My Perth Mint coins which arrived very quickly, thanks again to otca and the Perth mint!

*snip*

And my items from Nexus today!

*snip*

I am quite a happy Transformer fan. :p

And so you should be dude, congrats again on the competition as those Coins look great as do the Nexus Fair items! :D

RTS Grappel thanx to Loophole

Well done Robzy, that sucker is a pain to obtain. ;):)

...the other 'acquisitions' of today

*snip*

please pardon my 'funky' method of assembling Abominus. It is the way I prefer him, and I think it looks much better. Oh yeah, and the borrowed Bruticus foot! :o

LOL at stolen severed Bruticus foot! :p:D
A great pic Klystron, Computron is the last main-line Scramble City US gestalt that I need and from the looks of his value it'll remain that way for some time. ;):)

Not the best pic but some of the stuff I picked up yesterday at Nexus.

Robotmasters Thundercracker and Skywarp from Sonictails, TFCC Dirge from Tetsuwan and Complete G1 Siren from Bruticus.
*snip*

Bloody hell, the amount of hauls that consistently come out of this Nexus Fair is really starting to put the old Parra Fair into perspective. :eek:

Congrats Valkyrie on a sweet haul dude, the TFCC and G1 Siren are big standouts. ;):)

My Loot:

From Bruticus:
- MP Megatron and Justitoys Addon

From Valk76
- Encore Jazz

From AquaPrime
- Traded Red Powerglide MISB for Energon Jetfire MIB

Missed Loot:
From kurdt
- Wii SNES Controller (incoming)

Yep, as I said - Consistent Hauls! :eek::D
Well done Primetime ob the MP5 Megatron and SNES Wii controller dude, an excellent figure and a way better controller. ;):cool:

DMK optimus Model Kit

*snip*

will be a while before ill make it :(

Build It! - Build It! - Build It! -Build It! :D

Having only JUST got home from this Saturday's Nexus fair, my haul is as follows.

TFCC Seacons (HELL YEAH)
G1 Steeljaw (Complete)
G1 Rewind (Complete)
G1 Quake (Missing turret/ Near Complete)
Generations Drift :)
Classics Powerglide (Red Edition)

And got home today to find
G1 Gnaw and a missed parcel (hopefully from TFScource)

A dude was selling a complete/ partically busted Omega Supreme I'll contact later on. I have a couple of bits to fix him up :)

Holy Crap! - Very, very nice indeed Aqua, so many awesome G1 figures right there! :eek::cool:

Recieved off Verno:
BW Fuzor Silverbolt
BW TM Tarantulus
BW TM2 Cheetor.

Awesome! - This is what I'd like to see more of, Beast Wars acquisitions and Verno making sales! ;):D
Very nice LordCyrus, TM Tarantulas and Silverbolt are 2 of the best figures from the Main Cast - That's for sure. ;):cool:

Received today from SGB

1 x Classics Jetfire
1 x Classics Grimlock
1 x MP Starscream

Overall very happy with them especially Jetfire but a little let down with Grimlock & I suspect I will have to get the MP version to be satisfied.

A great ending to a really crappy day.

Nice acquisitions Prowl! :D
Jetfire is definitely one of the best of the original line of Classicsverse figures ;):cool:, which unfortunately the same can't be said for Grimmy which is why I decided to omit him from the collection and gave him to my Brother. :o
MP Starscream, waist kibble aside, is easily one of the best Masterpiece figures they've done as his Alt mode is beautiful and is the reason why he and Skywarp remain perpetually in flight on my shelf. :D

My Generations order from Mighty Ape - one of New Zealand's best online stores, Until this order, never had an issue.

*snip*

and how it was packed

*snip*

and the damage

*snip*

-- Still haven't heard back from them

Oh man, I'm sorry to see that Zippo as that is thoroughly disgusting how they've 'packed' those figures - What's more annoying is I bet you'll get nil contact back from them too. :(:mad:

Got flash freeze assault set from kmart and tm airazor pink/purple chrome variant

Ooh! Pink/Purple Chrome variant you say Swoop? - Might I ask for some pics dude? :)

My nine-year-old son's birthday haul - a combination of presents, gift card and cold hard cash (plus an advance of pocket money ;))

*snip*

He picked up:

the Ark
DOTM Starscream action set
BIS Rodimus/Cyclonus
RTS Lugnut
RTS Strafe
DOTM legion Barricade
DOTM Nitro Bumblebee
DOTM legion Bumblebee/Soundwave/Rodimus
Generations Thundercracker

Happy Birthday to your little bloke Snakey and bloody-hell what a haul! :eek::cool:

Just got my United Tracks in the mail. Don't like the packaging at all. Hasbro's Generations looks much better.... BUT...... United Tracks is THE sexiest thing i have laid my eyes on since Takara's Metals Rampage.:D

I love the mold but am not too fussed about Takara's paint jobs but this one I definitely have to agree is the superior, the blue paint is just absolutely 'yummy' - which is the best way I can describe it, Well done Sibling of Sideswipe. ;):cool:

Masterpiece Megatron from Shin Tokyo. Bargain price at $159.00. Just couldn't resist!

Oh wow, well done man - Was that inclusive of postage? :eek:

Waiting for me when I got home :)

Classics/ Henkei Ghost Starscream (The exclusive one you get with the book)
Alternity Thundercracker and Skywarp :)

The Alternity line never interested me much until I saw the Seekers and their quite awesome Alt modes that somehow still manage to achieve a 'Jet-like' silhouette in Bot mode, congratulations Aqua... again. :D

I bought Solar Storm Grapple at the start of the month.

But other figures that have since arrived are..
-Botcon AM Thundercracker
-TFCC G2 Ramjet (thx griffin)
-Ultimate Optimus Prime
-United Darkside Megatron (so pretty! :eek:)
-United Darkside Optimus Prime

Damn Deonasis, that's one exclusive haul there man! :eek:

My recent acquisitions here...

Too tired to link the pictures in, but there are all here (I assure you) (http://heroicdecepticon.blogspot.com/2011/07/some-random-acquisitions-pretenders-and.html).

Finally, finally managed to get the small guns for Longtooth and Stranglehold (took more than a year).

Argh! - I'm sorry dude, I'm still yet to get to your blog to see what you've got, I've blocked from my eyes the subsequent posts accordingly. :p:D
Well done on finally obtaining those damn elusive guns for Longtooth and Stranglehold too man! :eek::cool:

Picked up DOTM Sky Hammer from Target's sale for $33.25. No Shockwaves unfortunately so the hunt continues for him :(

*snip*

His legs were pretty loose so I got the old jeweler screw driver out and tightened those bad buys up. Now he can pose any which way I want :)

That is a really nice photo dude and as Sharky says, a great background too! ;):cool:

Recieved Animated Cheetor courtesy of Griffin.

Animated? - Cheetor?, Blasphemy sir!, repent your sins to Primus at once! :p:D

Nice acquisitions dude and good on you for helping out that Grandmother! ;):cool:, as I hate those sorts of Sales tactics however required they may or may not be. :mad:
What are your thoughts on Skyhammer and Shockwave? :)

My acquisitions over the past couple of weeks:

Titan Books: G1 Marvel Comics Reprint, Cybertron Redux (HC) - Courtesy of BookDepository.com
TF ROTF: EDT Spray - Courtesy of my Brother on his recent trip to Las Vegas
(Does anyone know what EDT stands for and what type of spray this actually is? :confused::o)
IDW: Beast Wars Omnibus - Courtesy of eBay UK
'07 Movie: Blackout & Barricade Statuette - Courtesy of eBay AU
G1: Micromaster, Decepticon Race Track Patrol: Roller Force, Barricade, Ground Hog & Motorhead - Courtesy of eBay AU
G1: Micromaster, Autobot Transport: Erector - Courtesy of eBay AU
G1: Micromaster, Autobot Long Range Defense: Retro - Courtesy of eBay AU
G1: Monster Pretender, Decepticon: Birdbrain - Courtesy of eBay AU
G1: Scorponok's Lift piece, Starscream's Missiles & Dirge's Landing Gear - Courtesy of Rampagesss
DOTM: Leader Class, Autobot: Sentinel Prime - Courtesy of Big W's Sale

http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a409/Darkone666au/2011%20Acquisitions/JUL-21-ACQ-01.jpg

And also, courtesy of my Brother on his recent Las Vegas trip - A customised Transformers Cap:
(My 1st cap in about a decade! :p)

http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a409/Darkone666au/2011%20Acquisitions/JUL-21-ACQ-02.jpg

http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a409/Darkone666au/2011%20Acquisitions/JUL-21-ACQ-03.jpg

Zippo
21st July 2011, 06:31 PM
That is one seriously big haul Zippo, well done! :eek:
I imagine that they're for other NZ members too yeah?, but how come they took so long to cross the pond? :confused:

Wow thats a lot of quotes there Hursticon!
I've been importing the Generations Warpath Wave for other New Zealanders since BBTS started shipping out the pre-orders. I filled every other order before I filled mine -- unfortunatly there was at least a 2 month gap between the filling of the last order and the final case to be shipped.

So I have seen so many Warpaths go through me, but never being able to open one to play with the toy. So after 4 months of waiting to do just that, I finally can (except .. I haven't yet)

So, bad sentence structure - the parcel didn't take four months to arrive (about 3 weeks)

Prowl
21st July 2011, 08:03 PM
Nice acquisitions Prowl! :D
Jetfire is definitely one of the best of the original line of Classicsverse figures ;):cool:, which unfortunately the same can't be said for Grimmy which is why I decided to omit him from the collection and gave him to my Brother. :o
MP Starscream, waist kibble aside, is easily one of the best Masterpiece figures they've done as his Alt mode is beautiful and is the reason why he and Skywarp remain perpetually in flight on my shelf. :D

The kibble is annoying & I may possibly remove it as I will be displaying them in bot mode. Grimlock is somewhat sucky but Jetfire is pure undiluted win.

Love the cap you got all nice & personalised so no one will pinch it!

liegeprime
21st July 2011, 08:34 PM
I Loooove that personalized Cap Hursty!!!:D:D:D

My haul today while staying home courtesy muling by my cousin kristoferrer, thanks cuz - thanks to SGB for selling this

Encore Trailbreaker.... coz my original trailbreraker has a loose head heheheh. Im not opening any of the new encore stuff Im getting, it's actually back-up figs. I already got the figure loose on display anyways :)

crankcase76
21st July 2011, 08:56 PM
gotta love the wife, she works for aust post and picked up this little prize for me. :D:D:Dthe best thing is that the other 2 are on there way:cool:

Ultra Mackness
21st July 2011, 09:25 PM
Hursty - love the cap!

Got home and this was on the doorstep (just the WST, others are for size comparison). It's not quite MP5 but very cool nonetheless and really tiny, I had no idea! Then went to Target and picked up sky hammer!

Fungal Infection
21st July 2011, 09:31 PM

wow what an asshole. why the hell would he try to convince her to buy a 5yo a leader bee for? he must think he works with commission or something... seriously a 5yo trying to transform a leader class toy?

I don't see why he's a jerk or an asshole - I got my nephew (who was 5 at the time) a TF1 movie leader prime and he absolutely loved it and was able to transform it after being shown just twice by me. And the sound gimmicks got him hook, line and sinker. Not to mention he was the envy of kids in his kindy class. He was like a god with that toy at school so I don't see why recommending a leader BB for a 5 year old can be a bad thing.

KillinSpoon
21st July 2011, 10:39 PM
I don't see why he's a jerk or an asshole - I got my nephew (who was 5 at the time) a TF1 movie leader prime and he absolutely loved it and was able to transform it after being shown just twice by me. And the sound gimmicks got him hook, line and sinker. Not to mention he was the envy of kids in his kindy class. He was like a god with that toy at school so I don't see why recommending a leader BB for a 5 year old can be a bad thing.

That was you buying it though. You knew what was involved and the price.
This guy is trying to sell this poor lady the most expensive toy in the line (apart from Jetwing...) and she was none the wiser. If it weren't for me asking to assist her she would have walked out -$65 and not known about the other choices available.
The thing that annoyed me was that he went straight for the leader and threw it in her arms, just telling her 'Transformers, popular toys'.

rampagesss
21st July 2011, 10:46 PM
DMK optimus Model Kit
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t152/Rampage_017/100_4368.jpg
will be a while before ill make it :(

Build It! - Build It! - Build It! -Build It! :D

Started it at 1:30PM
Finished it at 10:00PM
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t152/Rampage_017/100_4434.jpg

Will start a thread tomorrow :D

Tallestblue
21st July 2011, 11:31 PM
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t152/Rampage_017/100_4434.jpg

....Some say to even attempt to build it is to go INSANE (Maniacal Laughter).

one sexy. sexy robot kit btw.

Hursticon
21st July 2011, 11:42 PM

*snip*

Wow - I totally agree with TB's statement, that really is a beautiful kit! :eek::cool:
Well done on it's construction dude, 8 and a half hours is certainly an undertaking! ;):D

i_amtrunks
22nd July 2011, 08:41 AM
Deluxe Topspin from the target sale. Still cannot convince myself to pay $15 for Commander Powerglide, too much for such a tiny toy.

TF76
22nd July 2011, 11:20 AM
wow what an asshole. why the hell would he try to convince her to buy a 5yo a leader bee for? he must think he works with commission or something... seriously a 5yo trying to transform a leader class toy?e

Why would the Target employee trying to HELP a customer be seen as bad?

Isn't a lack of customer service (and price) pretty much all everyone ever complains about lately?

You don't seriously believe he was trying to get more money out of a customer?

I have never heard anything about Target staff trying to really push sales to make their budget.

As you said he wouldn't gain anything from doing it.

rampagesss
22nd July 2011, 02:20 PM
Received the following

Revoltech Hot-Rod (will be keeping this one)
Revoltech Optimus Prime
Revoltech Ultra Magnus
Revoltech Starscream
Revoltech Megatron

More customs to come :D

kaiden
22nd July 2011, 05:07 PM
Why would the Target employee trying to HELP a customer be seen as bad?

Isn't a lack of customer service (and price) pretty much all everyone ever complains about lately?

You don't seriously believe he was trying to get more money out of a customer?

I have never heard anything about Target staff trying to really push sales to make their budget.

As you said he wouldn't gain anything from doing it.

first i'll point to this:

The thing that annoyed me was that he went straight for the leader and threw it in her arms, just telling her 'Transformers, popular toys'.

as for my post, no I don't seriously believe he was trying to get more money out of a customer - that was more of a spiteful comment at the quality of customer service because I don't believe picking up a toy and just handing it to the customer saying its popular is proper customer service.

if you applied that to every life situation of your own, how would that make you feel? music? food? cars? there's variety for a reason.

back to the leader bee though. personally, I would have asked her first if there was specific character the 5yo liked and then pointed out the different size classes/prices because you know there's a thing called budget. I also highlighted your second sentence to reinforce my point.

i can also see the other side to this - its the biggest toy sale ever! and the stores are crowded and they're probably understaffed and aren't familiar with their products so he's probably stressed, tired etc. but this is an old lady buying a gift for her grandchild and isnt familiar with the product herself. she doesn't go online and research toys or buy online to save some money - she goes to the toy sale at a physical store and is asking for a little help.

Paulbot
22nd July 2011, 06:47 PM
After checking four shops I got TF Ongoing #21 and 22. Read them on the train home. Great issues. I'll add comments to the review thread later tonight (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?p=256416#post256416) but for those that complain individual TF comics don't have enough "story", #22 is a fulfilling read. They even redcued the font size to get more dialogue in. :)

liegeprime
22nd July 2011, 07:21 PM
After checking four shops I got TF Ongoing #21 and 22. Read them on the train home. Great issues. I'll add comments to the review thread later tonight but for those that complain individual TF comics don't have enough "story", #22 is a fulfilling read. They even redcued the font size to get more dialogue in. :)

Sweet!

Ultra Mackness
22nd July 2011, 09:02 PM
After checking four shops I got TF Ongoing #21 and 22. Read them on the train home. Great issues. I'll add comments to the review thread later tonight but for those that complain individual TF comics don't have enough "story", #22 is a fulfilling read. They even redcued the font size to get more dialogue in. :)

What shops would have these out in the south east suburbs? I check newagents whenever I'm in them and used to check in Borders.

Found HA sideswipe at Kmart Fountain Gate then went into Big W and they had a pile (10 or so) of Optimash Prime (he is a prime!:)) which I missed a few years ago. Cute as!

Paulbot
22nd July 2011, 09:29 PM
What shops would have these out in the south east suburbs? I check newagents whenever I'm in them and used to check in Borders.
None, I work in the city and did the four comic shops in the city. Turns out the last store was the only with both issues. Should have gone there first :o

robwin1974
22nd July 2011, 11:08 PM
Hi

I just got home today from a month overseas and have picked up a few things - pics will follow over the weekend.

Started in Vancouver for a family wedding - managed to pick up a complete set of Animated keychains and a Takara Animated Megatron figure which doesnt transform.

We went to the Premium Outlets near Seattle and I stopped by a Walmart and picked up 2 x Bumblee/SOundwave/Rodimus Legion sets, Megatron Cybervese playset, Optimus Prime Cyberverse playset and Walmart Optimus Prime exclusive.

Next headed to New York - City and State (near Albany). I picked up the TRU Transcan Ironhide and Sideswipe - for USD 13 - worth picking up even though I wasnt overly keen on the series. I also picked up Kre-O sets of Sentinal Prime, Megatron, Starscream, Bumblee, SIdeswipe, and Ratchet from Walmart - could have gotten Optimus but was not sure if it had the right closed chest figure. I have yet to build the sets but I love the Kreons! I also went to a Target and picked up the Starscream Voyager exclusive and 2x Leadfoot legion/Ironhide (blue) - this means I have 4 so I will probably return the 2 I bought in Australia since these ones were much cheaper! Also picked up a cyberverse Optimus Prime with 3D glasses for USD 3 (on special)!

Then went to London - only picked up a MOSC Hurricane (1991) which I will probably open soon...

Then went to the Netherlands where I didnt find anything other than cheap star wars lego!

On the way back to SYdney, we went by Singapore so I checked every toy store at Changi airport since I read on TFW2005 that the Shockwave Cyberverse playset was released and you never know what will be released in Australia. I managed to pick up 2 x Shockwave Cyberverse playsets (couldnt find any more), a HA Dragstrip and Battlesteel OPtimus Prime Cyberverse Commander. The Shockwaves look pretty awesome. I also picked up some DOTM magnetic bookmarks and some DOTM paper clips plus other DOTM merchandise.

I got back to Sydney and had a few parcels to open....

I had the V-01 Video Collection set waiting

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160603891728&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:GB:1123

I got this mainly for the bio cards - I especially needed Go Shooter and have always been after Sixshot and Slugslinger - the rest are a bonus!

I also had a C-200 Lander arrive but there was a problem, the parcel was soaked with water - the box is a mess but the toy and paperworks were fine... I will have to email the seller and see what can be done. I assume it counts but it isnt MIB anymore....

I also had the Tigertracks WST arrive from heerotoys

I had G2 Boss, ehobby diaclone insecticons and some energon cubes from ebay (Gerrutcamo(?)).

The final item I bought was a personal treat for myself as a reward for a promotion to a senior role in my firm - probably my last big purchase for awhile.... AFA Artfire. I normally dont go for AFA items but Artfire has always been a "holy grail" and this was AFA 90. Although I have a MISB one which I am seriously tempted to open to play with! I have 7 AFA items now - Artfire, Slugslinger, 4 dinocassettes and Black Shadow - but I dont think I will go after any others.

Regards
Robert

kaiden
22nd July 2011, 11:19 PM
awesome trip and purchases

congrats on the promotion and all that spending power ;)

those are really great purchases! and i personally recommend opening and playing with your toys -fun times

Decepticon
23rd July 2011, 08:50 AM
Got Bumblespud from the Target sale. Also scored a leader Optimus for $15 at a garage sale.

valkyrie_76
23rd July 2011, 09:47 AM
I also had a C-200 Lander arrive but there was a problem, the parcel was soaked with water - the box is a mess but the toy and paperworks were fine... I will have to email the seller and see what can be done. I assume it counts but it isnt MIB anymore....

Ah man that's a bugger for you. That was such a nice pick up too which I think a few of us were looking at.

Prowl
23rd July 2011, 10:45 AM
Received the following

Revoltech Hot-Rod (will be keeping this one)
Revoltech Optimus Prime
Revoltech Ultra Magnus
Revoltech Starscream
Revoltech Megatron

More customs to come :D

Evilbay from HK? I think I was looking at the same lot if that was the case.

klystron
23rd July 2011, 12:36 PM
...snip...

Hock-Damn that is one big haul - Well done Klystron on both Computron and Abominus as well dude, along with Torca and Air-Hammer! :eek::cool:

LOL at stolen severed Bruticus foot! :p:D
A great pic Klystron, Computron is the last main-line Scramble City US gestalt that I need and from the looks of his value it'll remain that way for some time. ;):)

...snip...

And also, courtesy of my Brother on his recent Las Vegas trip - A customised Transformers Cap:

Thanks Hursticon. I'm really happy with my SC gestalts.
I was pleastantly surprised by Abommy when I first assembled him - whilst I'm a big fan of HunGrrr, the limb Terrorcons really are terrible figures and I have no love for them (which is why I acquired cheap incomplete versions, basically as accessories for HunGrrr), yet Abominus is looks very good. He really is more than the sum of his parts.
And Computron is pure awesomesauce. :cool:
Knowing my luck, they'll reissue him now for $89.99
:D:mad::D

Oh, very cool hat too. (coughOTCAgroupordercough)

gamblor916
23rd July 2011, 03:22 PM
Minty and complete, with box (not shown because I wanted a nice pic).

http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/3664/p1013123.jpg

Verno
23rd July 2011, 03:57 PM
Minty and complete, with box (not shown because I wanted a nice pic).

Snip

Just look at that chrome!

crankcase76
23rd July 2011, 04:13 PM
didn't expect to pick this up today, was at woolly's at st mary's and found this to go with my boy's others.:cool:

Tabias Prime
23rd July 2011, 04:33 PM
Managed to pick up a WFC Cliffjumper....it was such a random find amongst a pile of DOTM stuff.....

jazzcomp
25th July 2011, 12:12 AM
Deluxe Topspin from the target sale. Still cannot convince myself to pay $15 for Commander Powerglide, too much for such a tiny toy.
my july stuff
got powerglide for $12 at big w's sale. deluxe laserbeak at ~$20.
at target sale, got ultimate battle op/megs and deluxe topspin.
MIB henkei hotrod from hpoo and MISB Henkei Ratchet from Kristoferrer - muchos gracias!!!

RageOnTheRoads
25th July 2011, 12:29 PM
Two boxes arrived this morning, one from America, the other from Robotkingdom...they made me happy. Now I just have to touch up the paint jobs and assemble the buggers...soooo that should only take me, ohhhhh about a year.

rampagesss
25th July 2011, 04:29 PM
Two boxes arrived this morning, one from America, the other from Robotkingdom...they made me happy. Now I just have to touch up the paint jobs and assemble the buggers...soooo that should only take me, ohhhhh about a year.

Post up some pics of Bumblebee when you have made him, still on the fence if i should get him or not :confused:

Iacon's Demise
26th July 2011, 03:48 PM
* 2x Transformers Vault (1 to keep mint the other to read and explore) @ $30 per
* Powercore Combiner Undertow w/Waterlog for $10.40 !

Rampage
26th July 2011, 05:54 PM
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/X_RAMPAGE_X/IMAG0081478x800.jpg

1 Down 4 to go :)

Sky Shadow
26th July 2011, 06:05 PM
Aww... :(

Man, you're dead right about that as all the pieces you've shown/linked here are absolutely stunning and I'm not even that big of a fan of Watercolours! :eek::cool:

They're all pieces of history too! - Wish I had some free wall space. :o

There's a new one up on eBay with Soundwave standing atop the massive Crusher:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290590962979&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

Hursticon
26th July 2011, 06:49 PM
There's a new one up on eBay with Soundwave standing atop the massive Crusher:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290590962979&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

Cheers man, added to the watch list! ;):cool:

Prowl
26th July 2011, 07:43 PM
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/X_RAMPAGE_X/IMAG0081478x800.jpg

1 Down 4 to go :)

Nice. I susupect we were both bidding on this one before I gave up :)

LordCyrusOmega
26th July 2011, 08:07 PM
Picked up DOTM commander Sentinel Prime and Masterpiece Ghost Starscream from TRU the other day.

rocman12
26th July 2011, 08:21 PM
Got a very big box delivered to my place today! All complete

Battletrap
Mindwipe
Cement-Head & Terror Tread
Bugly
Landmine
Iguanus
Catilla
Snarler
Cloudburst
Skyhammer (not broken!)
AM Megatron
AM Bumblebee
Over-RUn
Treadshot
AM Jazz
Krok
Pretender Bumblebee
AM Blaster
Jackpot
Banzai-Tron
Skyfall
Overload
Countdown
Groundshaker
Flattop
Skystalker
Skyhopper

Octopunch small gun

will post up photos tomorrow night. Don't think i'll be ordering any more toys for another year!

valkyrie_76
26th July 2011, 08:44 PM

Battletrap
Mindwipe
Bugly
Landmine
Iguanus
Catilla
Snarler
Cloudburst
Skyhammer (not broken!)
AM Megatron
AM Bumblebee
Over-RUn
Treadshot
AM Jazz
Krok
Pretender Bumblebee
AM Blaster
Jackpot
Banzai-Tron
Skyfall
Overload
Countdown
Groundshaker
Flattop
Skystalker
Skyhopper

Octopunch small gun

will post up photos tomorrow night. Don't think i'll be ordering any more toys for another year!

Good God man............raid someones house did we!!!

:D:D

Sky Shadow
26th July 2011, 08:59 PM

Battletrap
Mindwipe
Bugly
Landmine
Iguanus
Catilla
Snarler
Cloudburst
Skyhammer (not broken!)
AM Megatron
AM Bumblebee
Over-RUn
Treadshot
AM Jazz
Krok
Pretender Bumblebee
AM Blaster
Jackpot
Banzai-Tron
Skyfall
Overload
Countdown
Groundshaker
Flattop
Skystalker
Skyhopper

Octopunch small gun

Holy cow. (Despite Golden Phoenix's previous nomination to Griffin), in my opinion, you win the thread. :)

liegeprime
26th July 2011, 11:40 PM
Can't wait for the pics rocman12:D:D:D

2 package arrived today - thanks to kurdt the goat for
G1 Hungurrr
G1 Blot ( and another junker blot added)

I haven't claimed from postie the other package , might be the one from bruticus...

heroic_decepticon
27th July 2011, 01:11 AM

Battletrap
Mindwipe
Bugly
Landmine
Iguanus
Catilla
Snarler
Cloudburst
Skyhammer (not broken!)
AM Megatron
AM Bumblebee
Over-RUn
Treadshot
AM Jazz
Krok
Pretender Bumblebee
AM Blaster
Jackpot
Banzai-Tron
Skyfall
Overload
Countdown
Groundshaker
Flattop
Skystalker
Skyhopper

Octopunch small gun

... if you ever want to sell Skyhopper... I'm just a PM away... :D

PS: oh, pics too!

Aqua Prime
27th July 2011, 02:21 AM
Holy cow that's a list...

My Acquisitions today
Liberated a nearly 10 year old MISB transformer. RID Ruination "The Korean Cartoon Accurate" version someone linked to in another thread.

It was great because I had him mistransformed and his chest plate kept falling off. The awesome thing was I saw on a youtube vid how to have him in gestalt mode correctly and turned out that after all these years my Bruticus has been mistransformed.

1AZRAEL1
27th July 2011, 07:44 AM

Battletrap
Mindwipe
Bugly
Landmine
Iguanus
Catilla
Snarler
Cloudburst
Skyhammer (not broken!)
AM Megatron
AM Bumblebee
Over-RUn
Treadshot
AM Jazz
Krok
Pretender Bumblebee
AM Blaster
Jackpot
Banzai-Tron
Skyfall
Overload
Countdown
Groundshaker
Flattop
Skystalker
Skyhopper

Octopunch small gun

Holy telido, dude that is a massive haul. I cannot wait for the pictures.

If you ever want to sell AM Megs... ;) :p

Sharky
27th July 2011, 06:17 PM
Big haul today.. with special thaks to Krayt for the TFCC and Botcon goodies!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/Sharkysparky/Grabbings/2011/20110727_01_sm.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/Sharkysparky/Grabbings/2011/20110727_02_sm.jpg

jaydisc
27th July 2011, 07:06 PM
Ya can't win the thread without pics :p

i_amtrunks
27th July 2011, 07:13 PM
Nabbed a Generations Warpath last night.

Nice to get a non movie figure, they look properly finished!

blackoptimus
27th July 2011, 10:27 PM
I got Masterpiece Black convoy!
http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/8808/photoon20110727at2222.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/32/photoon20110727at2222.jpg/)

Jetfire
27th July 2011, 10:32 PM
I got Masterpiece Black convoy!

How appropriate! Nice.

liegeprime
27th July 2011, 11:52 PM
Thanks to dat70sdude

3 cute Myclones - Wreckgar, Galvatron and Grimlock -d inobot mode:):)

Lint
28th July 2011, 12:11 AM
Been waiting a loooong time for this guy :D

http://i52.tinypic.com/2mx3n5u.jpg

Thank you Sonokong!

rocman12
28th July 2011, 11:30 AM
Finally i got a chance to take the photos last night! Thier still in the plastic, but you can clearly see them. Too many toys to take in and out of the bags to photograph them.

Tonight i will start integrating them into my collection cupboard. Over the years i have just put toys where i have space. I might start trying to separating them in years. Can't wait till next year when the roof space will turn into my transformer room!

This completes my 87 series, now i have every g1 from 84 to 87! i have 48 to go, then i will have them all!!!! (I don't have any patrols, but I'm counting them as 1 instead of 4, i have no intention of buying each patrol figure separately)

1AZRAEL1
28th July 2011, 11:54 AM
Fantastic mate, congrats on completing 84 - 87, no small feat there.

snaketales
28th July 2011, 11:55 AM
This week I have picked up Henkei Skyfire/Jetfire, as well as a ko DIA Commander set for a custom project.

And I swapped RTS legends Megatron with my nine-year-old for ROTF legends Long Haul, also for a custom. :D

Mr Ed
28th July 2011, 10:06 PM
Here are some purchases for this month.

Jet Wing Prime and some HAs from Big W

http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/2105/p1020240d.jpg (http://img705.imageshack.us/i/p1020240d.jpg/)

http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/5303/p1020241ft.jpg (http://img708.imageshack.us/i/p1020241ft.jpg/)

Mr Ed
28th July 2011, 10:09 PM
Here is my 'holy grail' acquisition - HA Barricade.

Got him from one of the profiteers on EBAY. :mad: But that's life.

Around $90 delivered to OZ

Main point is that I got him and its all about the outcome.

http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/4895/p1020243o.jpg (http://img593.imageshack.us/i/p1020243o.jpg/)

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/1094/p1020245o.jpg (http://img52.imageshack.us/i/p1020245o.jpg/)

Krayt
28th July 2011, 10:28 PM
Just grabbed DOTM Ultimate Optimus from Target for 119.... start hunting people

Mr Ed
28th July 2011, 10:32 PM
Just grabbed DOTM Ultimate Optimus from Target for 119.... start hunting people

Wow I guess they are the first cab off the rank.

I thought RRP was around $150, especially for Target

Wonder what Big W will have it for $129?

kaiden
28th July 2011, 10:42 PM
Here is my 'holy grail' acquisition - HA Barricade.

Got him from one of the profiteers on EBAY. :mad: But that's life.

Around $90 delivered to OZ

Main point is that I got him and its all about the outcome.

glad i got mine for $50 from tropisetron last month then

Ace
28th July 2011, 11:54 PM
glad i got mine for $50 from tropisetron last month then

so jealous

RageOnTheRoads
29th July 2011, 09:55 AM
Post up some pics of Bumblebee when you have made him, still on the fence if i should get him or not :confused:

Will do! Though off the bat I'd say no, unless like me, you're ok with doing a lot of modification. There is no where near the amount of detail prime has and it isn't even that movie accurate. Not to mention the yellow plastic has a kind of cheap feel to it. Having said that though if you're a avid modeller the fig certainly has potential.

Got myself:

generations Kup
Generations Thundercracker
Mechtech Barricade
Sideswipe
and ultimate battle megs and prime.

rampagesss
29th July 2011, 12:01 PM
Will do! Though off the bat I'd say no, unless like me, you're ok with doing a lot of modification. There is no where near the amount of detail prime has and it isn't even that movie accurate. Not to mention the yellow plastic has a kind of cheap feel to it. Having said that though if you're a avid modeller the fig certainly has potential.

Yea i know, I have ordered Bumblebee form Japan but will be drybrushing him to bring out more details and am trying to find the paint code of the Comaro's Rally yellow so i can paint all the yellow plastics

liegeprime
29th July 2011, 12:09 PM
Many, many, many thanks to bruticus for selling me his junker Shockwave so I can repair the broken elbow joint in mine:). also for the energon goodies 48 more cubes to add to the stockpile!!
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb313/liegeprime/2011%20Acquisitions/DSC00480.jpg
Also got a few days ago some comics and TPB and also posting pics of the stuff I previously mentioned I got from dat70sdude (Myclones) and kurdt_the _goat (terrorcons)

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb313/liegeprime/2011%20Acquisitions/DSC00481.jpg

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb313/liegeprime/2011%20Acquisitions/DSC00484.jpg

optimus1
29th July 2011, 02:39 PM
Even more Energon Cubes Liege?? :eek::cool:

I love those! Careful, you may experience Energon overload and stasis lock :p

Zippo
29th July 2011, 02:41 PM
Got some items in the mail today

From Japan, Ez Chronicle Volume One - Blind packed Legends from Revenge of the Fallen, Universe 2.0 and Reveal the Shield.
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a385/nz-kiwiman/Hauls/ZipposJuly2011Haul12.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a385/nz-kiwiman/Hauls/ZipposJuly2011Haul12a.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a385/nz-kiwiman/Hauls/ZipposJuly2011Haul12b.jpg

Opening up the 12 little boxes inside got me: 2x G1 Optimus Prime, 2x G1 Megatron, 2x G1 Thundercracker, 2x ROTF Megatron, 1x ROTF Optimus Prime, 1x G1 Jazz, 1x G1 Trailbreaker, 1x G1 Bumblebee. Need to compare the American versions I have with these and see what I want to keep and what I can sell/trade off.

A box from BBTS, with nothing in it for me.
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a385/nz-kiwiman/Hauls/ZipposJuly2011Haul13.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a385/nz-kiwiman/Hauls/ZipposJuly2011Haul13a.jpg

kup
29th July 2011, 03:53 PM
Many, many, many thanks to bruticus for selling me his junker Shockwave so I can repair the broken elbow joint in mine:). also for the energon goodies 48 more cubes to add to the stockpile!!

Would you be selling the junker Shockwave?

liegeprime
29th July 2011, 04:08 PM
Would you be selling the junker Shockwave?

Erm sorry, but no, ....not for now, prolly holding on to it, coz dunno if any other parts (gray joints mostly) might break down from my toy.

Good thing bruticus was there when I accidentally broke mine while Im transforming it (happened last Parramatta fair after meet-up. TBH even I was shocked a bit coz I never expected the arm to come off. Now when I look at the gray pieces of the toy I see warping pretty much like the GPS, BPS warping which is kinda scaring me a bit. Plastic bonding agents did squat btw and drilling a metal piece to connect the parts broken off would've destroyed the plastic to bits so Im really grateful to bruticus on this..

@optimus1: one can never have too much energon hehehe... my aim is 1 energon cube per figure I own... I have a very long way to go:o:(

Ultra Mackness
29th July 2011, 05:25 PM
Interesting haul today. The battle damaged prime bust is really cool and the soap was a novel item and is literally from 1984. Sonicron is pretty cool and I got him comparitively cheaply (mods please shift images if they're in the wrong section)

1orion2many
29th July 2011, 05:49 PM
:confused:The chest looks a bit odd on sonic to me:confused:

bruticus
29th July 2011, 07:46 PM

hahaha.. i'm glad you enjoyed the energon cubes. im sure you will be atomic lasers' number 1 customer when their site is fully up and running.

Its also great to see that you managed to fix up your broken shockwave with the parts i sent you. looks good as new now!

actually.. i have tubs of broken G1 figures that i have accumulated over the years just for repair jobs like these. :D people always tell me thats its a waste of space but they sure as hell come in handy when you really need it! (yes im a hoarder)

Aqua Prime
29th July 2011, 09:00 PM
actually.. i have tubs of broken G1 figures that i have accumulated over the years just for repair jobs like these. :D people always tell me thats its a waste of space but they sure as hell come in handy when you really need it! (yes im a hoarder)

I'll have to have a close look at my Megatron but might be interested if you have a junker or I can grab some bits off you.

I bought a new car today :)
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i128/sajica_2006/TF%20Collection/IMG_1401.jpg
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i128/sajica_2006/TF%20Collection/IMG_1400.jpg

Now I only need to track down a Swerve that's not horrendously overpriced.

*Edit*
I decided to give him the fan favourite arm and leg swap :)
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i128/sajica_2006/TF%20Collection/IMG_1404.jpg

loophole
29th July 2011, 10:23 PM
Yea i know, I have ordered Bumblebee form Japan but will be drybrushing him to bring out more details and am trying to find the paint code of the Comaro's Rally yellow so i can paint all the yellow plastics

I saw this post and did a search on the computers at work this is what i came up with. The only yellow that i found that was called Rally Yellow was an MG colour so i didnt think that was it but i did find a 2011 Camaro Yellow and here are the details i found.

Manufacturer: General Motors
Model: Camaro
Year: 2011
Colour Name: Yellow
Colour Group: Yellow
Stock Code: H9041
Colour Code: 34
9F5
GCO

Now all the bits in bold are already part of the Dupont colour programs searching parameters and that what came up in those fields and this was the only yellow to be found. I started out by using the model and colour group, there are several different colour codes for this one colour but that is quite common but they all have the same stock code and the stock code is a reference number to that one particular shade of colour. Also if your interested the Dupont colour program is on their website it just takes a bit of digging to find and from there you could find almost any colour you want.I would find the link to the site myself but im dragged down to slow internet atm and takes forever to do anything

Iacon's Demise
30th July 2011, 08:30 AM
I picked up the PCC Mudslinger with Destructicons for $20 at TRU

a tad disappointed at the fact only Mudslinger transforms into a robot but it still looks cool !

Will scope out TRU at Gepps Cross today and see if i can't pick up the Hot Rod vs Cyclonus twin Pack...

k.wong23
30th July 2011, 12:46 PM
Picked up Jetwing Optimus for $114. 20% off at myer + 15% staff discount :)

fatbot
30th July 2011, 01:30 PM
most of my haul from July,
http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo146/fatbot/toxi-1.jpg
http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo146/fatbot/sideswipe.jpghttp://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo146/fatbot/ramjet.jpghttp://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo146/fatbot/megs2.jpg
http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo146/fatbot/prime1.jpghttp://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo146/fatbot/rumble.jpghttp://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo146/fatbot/frenzy.jpghttp://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo146/fatbot/darksideprime.jpghttp://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo146/fatbot/darksidemegs.jpg
http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo146/fatbot/vortex.jpg

SkyWarp91
30th July 2011, 02:12 PM
most of my haul from July,
*snip*

Probably the most interesting thing in all these photos is what's on the computer screen! Do you manage traffic of public transportation or something because that friggin' awesome man! I could imagine you getting some calls to block off certain routes from NEST lol

rampagesss
30th July 2011, 03:09 PM
Thanks to ebay Transformers 20th Anniversary Mega-Litho :D
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t152/Rampage_017/100_4511.jpg

I saw this post and did a search on the computers at work this is what i came up with. The only yellow that i found that was called Rally Yellow was an MG colour so i didnt think that was it but i did find a 2011 Camaro Yellow and here are the details i found.

Manufacturer: General Motors
Model: Camaro
Year: 2011
Colour Name: Yellow
Colour Group: Yellow
Stock Code: H9041
Colour Code: 34
9F5
GCO

Now all the bits in bold are already part of the Dupont colour programs searching parameters and that what came up in those fields and this was the only yellow to be found. I started out by using the model and colour group, there are several different colour codes for this one colour but that is quite common but they all have the same stock code and the stock code is a reference number to that one particular shade of colour. Also if your interested the Dupont colour program is on their website it just takes a bit of digging to find and from there you could find almost any colour you want.I would find the link to the site myself but im dragged down to slow internet atm and takes forever to do anything

wow thanks for that :D I was having trouble finding it, could only find the 90,s comaros, but your a spray painter ar'nt you? now to just go to autopro and see if they can make it up for me :D
Thanks Again :D

jaydisc
30th July 2011, 05:51 PM
Awesome score on the litho. Do you mind if I ask how much? I'd love to get one.

1AZRAEL1
30th July 2011, 05:54 PM
That's a fantastic poster. One I would buy if I could find it.

Well it has been a while since I posted an acquisition, but to end the month, I have MP RODIMUS from Toys R Us Parramatta. $80 :D

crankcase76
30th July 2011, 07:05 PM
That's a fantastic poster. One I would buy if I could find it.

Well it has been a while since I posted an acquisition, but to end the month, I have MP RODIMUS from Toys R Us Parramatta. $80 :D

sweet haul dude, are there any of the mp rodimus's left at parra?

Paulbot
30th July 2011, 07:21 PM
I picked up a lot of things during my trip and posted most home and came home to a few deliveries as well. So it's only this month that I really feel like I have them and it's time to share the goodness!

USA:
Human Alliance Barricade
Autobot Alliance Fallback, Hailstorm, Tomahawk, Jetblade
DOTM Powerglide, Starscream, Thundercracker, Sideswipe, Megatron, Shockwave, Skyhammer, Sentinel Prime
Club G2 Ramjet, Animated Cheetor (ordered within a few minutes of getting to my first hotel!)
Transformers War for Cybertron DS Autobots

Canada:
DOTM Blackout, Roadbuster, Topspin, Crankcase, Jolt

Hong Kong:
Beast Wars Razorbeast
Japanese Animated Grimlock, Swoop, Snarl
ROTF Highbrow, Beachcomber vs Dead Lift, Scout Shadow Striker (loose)
DOTM Leader Ironhide, Voyager Sentinel Prime, Laserbeak, Vortex, legion Leadfoot (loose), legion Topspin (loose)
Generations WFC Cliffjumper (loose)
United Darkside Nemesis Prime and Darkside Megatron
DOTM Tshirt (from Uniqlo)

BotCon:
Boxset: Animated Motormaster, Breakdown, Dragstrip, Wildrider, Dead End, plus a loose set
Attendee figures: Fisitron, Sideswipe, Toxitron, Autotroopers (x3), SG Thundercracker, SG Galvatron
BW TM Airazor, TM2 Megatron (loose and pretty dusty!), LioConvoy
Cybertron: Scout Scattorshot (loose)
Animated Ironhide, Cyb Ratchet and Freeway Jazz
Human Alliance Jazz
BotCon DoublePunch, Turbomaster, SG Ravage
Movie Swerve
Kre-O Optimus and Matrix
Gobots Puzzler (loose)
PE-11X Night Ops SFX Scouting Force
BotCon T-shirt
Tech Spec Lithos
Signature cards

Books:
Transformers Marvel Comics Digest #1
Transformers UK #105-106, 108, 310-311, 323
Transformers Generation 2 #4
Best of Transformers TPB (Titan TPB reprinting US #62-66, #69-75)
Transformers Adventures TPB #1-3 (Reprinting the 2007 Movie UK Comic stories)
Transformers DOTM UK comic #1 (with free Legends Bumblebee)
Transformers Universe #1-2
Maximum Dinobots TPB
IDW Heart of Darkness #3-4
IDW Ongoing #19-20
Transformers Henkei Manga #1
Collectors Club Magazine #38-39
Cybertronian Recongition Guide
Transformers Vault
Generations 2011 Vol 1

Pics

US/Canada stuff
http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6007/5989638765_0db75f16d0_z.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulbot/5989638765/)

Still sealed BotCon stuff
http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6011/5989638693_eebc779eb4.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulbot/5989638693/)

At BotCon purchases
http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6029/5990197288_39ef2e60c8_z.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulbot/5990197288/)

Club purchases
http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6014/5990197322_65ce30fefa.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulbot/5990197322/)

Comics and books:
http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6136/5989638655_4a0aeeaf01.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulbot/5989638655/)

T-shirt from Hong Kong:
http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6024/5989638599_ec88340535.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulbot/5989638599/)

All pictures hosted on Flickr (http://www.flickr.com/people/paulbot/)

crankcase76
30th July 2011, 07:35 PM
finally picked up the layby's i had.:D:D:cool:

1AZRAEL1
30th July 2011, 09:37 PM
sweet haul dude, are there any of the mp rodimus's left at parra?

Heaps, there were probably about 15 or so. I think they were only put out yesterday or today as there was no price tag present.

Cyberwing
30th July 2011, 10:48 PM
I picked up a lot of things during my trip and posted most home and came home to a few deliveries as well. So it's only this month that I really feel like I have them and it's time to share the goodness!

USA:
Human Alliance Barricade
Autobot Alliance Fallback, Hailstorm, Tomahawk, Jetblade
DOTM Powerglide, Starscream, Thundercracker, Sideswipe, Megatron, Shockwave, Skyhammer, Sentinel Prime
Club G2 Ramjet, Animated Cheetor (ordered within a few minutes of getting to my first hotel!)
Transformers War for Cybertron DS Autobots

All pictures hosted on Flickr (http://www.flickr.com/people/paulbot/)

They still have HA Barricade:eek:. Another reason to have a visit;)

Paulbot
30th July 2011, 11:04 PM
They still have HA Barricade:eek:. Another reason to have a visit;)
Well I found one on clearance in a bashed up box in a remote Kmart store at the end of the trainline in Boston. It wasn't exactly easily found :o. I almost didn't buy it because of how bad the box was damaged but knew I'd kick myself for missing the opportunity.

Prowl
31st July 2011, 12:49 AM
Heaps, there were probably about 15 or so. I think they were only put out yesterday or today as there was no price tag present.

That is what I call a bargain.

liegeprime
31st July 2011, 12:50 AM
OMGOMGOMG!! Ramagesss that is aaaawwweeessoooooomme, Been after a litho like that for ages, gaaaaah, and you find it on ebay, gaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!

What search wordings did you use, if I may ask, please?

rampagesss
31st July 2011, 11:15 AM
OMGOMGOMG!! Ramagesss that is aaaawwweeessoooooomme, Been after a litho like that for ages, gaaaaah, and you find it on ebay, gaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!

What search wordings did you use, if I may ask, please?

Just got lucky and always search up Transformers and sort by newly listed and it showed up, and i was like ok who cares about price just buy it now! also best of all it was here in Aus :D

TF76
31st July 2011, 03:24 PM
I never really liked the litho until seeing pictures of it again now. I guess I'm another to add to the list of people who want but will never find.

This month:
Dotm
Leader
sentinel prime

Deluxe
Roadbuster
Topspin
Barricade

Classics etc..

Cyclonus/hotrod
Wheeljack
Thundercracker
Tracks
Jazz

valkyrie_76
31st July 2011, 05:58 PM
Thanks to Gutsman Heavy.....Henkei Thundercracker.

http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i354/valkyrie1976/2011-07-30150613.jpg

Another one for the legion :D

heroic_decepticon
31st July 2011, 07:54 PM
Henkei Thundercracker is a thing of beauty :D

heroic_decepticon
31st July 2011, 09:35 PM
My wife won this on eBay... Ultimate Custom Transformers Seeker Plane Jet WOW!!! (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160625261277#ht_607wt_1398)

It's going to be worth more than all my TFs in a year... (http://heroicdecepticon.blogspot.com/2011/07/ultimate-custom-transformers-seeker.html)

Sky Shadow
31st July 2011, 09:57 PM
My wife won this on eBay... Ultimate Custom Transformers Seeker Plane Jet WOW!!! (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160625261277#ht_607wt_1398)

It's going to be worth more than all my TFs in a year... (http://heroicdecepticon.blogspot.com/2011/07/ultimate-custom-transformers-seeker.html)

You and Evil Autobot just cracked me up. :p

iceburn
1st August 2011, 12:57 PM

:D :confused: :eek:

rampagesss
1st August 2011, 03:47 PM

WOW:eek: congrats man this is way better then that crummy blue bluestreak you posted a while ago :p
Make sure you post up pics when you get it, and also show us how it transforms :D

Reflector
1st August 2011, 04:50 PM

ROFL i was watching that and i was soooo tempted to bid but id already won 4 Transformer auctions so i let it go...to you!!!

heroic_decepticon
2nd August 2011, 12:30 AM
WOW:eek: congrats man this is way better then that crummy blue bluestreak you posted a while ago :p
Make sure you post up pics when you get it, and also show us how it transforms :D

yeah, for sure the blue Bluestreak is crummy compared to that - this custom comes in white colour!

ROFL i was watching that and i was soooo tempted to bid but id already won 4 Transformer auctions so i let it go...to you!!!

It's hard to resist bidding... (since you gotta pick yourself up from the floor from laughing so hard) :D