PDA

View Full Version : Chicago damage toll

snaketales
2nd July 2011, 02:28 PM
I found this amusing.... the Chicago newspaper got a property valuation on the damage in the movie.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/ct-ent-0630-transformers-destruction-20110701,0,2998575.story

Krittle
14th July 2011, 11:54 AM
I found this amusing.... the Chicago newspaper got a property valuation on the damage in the movie.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/ct-ent-0630-transformers-destruction-20110701,0,2998575.story
I was hoping for a total estimate, but 350K a room... dam! bad robots... bad.

GoktimusPrime
14th July 2011, 01:22 PM
What about the damage toll to Cybertron?? They're missing like a freakin' continent! :p

SkyWarp91
14th July 2011, 06:18 PM
What about the damage toll to Cybertron?? They're missing like a freakin' continent! :p

SPOILER ALERT

-
-

---------------

wouldn't matter anymore as Cybertron was destroyed!

Lord_Zed
15th July 2011, 12:50 AM
wouldn't matter anymore as Cybertron was destroyed!

Technically it could just be missing one third of the planet, the rest could be relatively fine for all we know, these crazy robot planets. I guess it depends on whether the writers need Cybertron or not.

SkyWarp91
15th July 2011, 01:17 AM
Technically it could just be missing one third of the planet, the rest could be relatively fine for all we know, these crazy robot planets. I guess it depends on whether the writers need Cybertron or not.

yeah I just read up the movie summary to clarify that before. Man Primus must be missing his butt now...

tron07
15th July 2011, 11:59 AM
poor primus

griffin
16th July 2011, 12:28 AM

The depth of the vortex sucking the planet in on itself looked to be all the way into its core, so would suggest it was more than just a portion being affected.
But no one complained when BW characters killed off in one season finale (like Inferno) were shown to have survived in the next, so if a future movie writer needs Cybertron around, I don't think anyone will care if they include it as if nothing happened.

liegeprime
16th July 2011, 03:40 PM
yeah I just read up the movie summary to clarify that before. Man Primus must be missing his butt now...

Karma for what his creation(megatron) did to Gobotron :D:D:p