PDA

View Full Version : Interview with Optimus Prime (Peter Cullen)

Riftslol
11th July 2011, 12:38 PM
So I thought since I managed to get the Australian exclusive interview with Peter Cullen (the Voice of Optimus Prime) I would post it here.

http://www.thehothits.com/artists/5964/ryan-got-game/news/24568/game-interview:-ryan-chats-to-peter-cullen,-the-voice-of-optimus-prime

I also looked through these forums before I wrote my questions so I thought you guys deserved the interview at least.

Let me know what you think

griffin
11th July 2011, 01:07 PM
Thanks for sharing with us. :)

For readers here - even though the website doesn't make it clear, hothits is an Australian site (the 'home' page and 'about' page doesn't say its Australian), which I guess makes this an exclusive for us down under.
It's nice to hear Peter Cullen just talking, and yet sounding so 'Optimus'.

Hursticon
11th July 2011, 01:23 PM
Wow! - That's awesome, thank you very much Riftslol for sharing it with us, great interview. :eek::D:cool:

KillinSpoon
11th July 2011, 01:31 PM
Heh, nice :p

Robzy
11th July 2011, 10:41 PM
Great stuff - thanks for sharing! Amazing :)

JuzMel
12th July 2011, 10:56 AM
Thanks for sharing - and wow his off screen voice is definitely so optimus prime like too. :D

5FDP
12th July 2011, 11:14 AM
I remember watching a 'behind the scenes' from the first movie and they had a brief clip of Peter Cullen in the booth which transitioned to the actual scene of Prime battling Megatron. It was very entertaining to see the voice recording process.

Great interview :)