PDA

View Full Version : MOTUC Reissues Galore from July Matty sale!

kurdt_the_goat
14th July 2011, 02:37 AM
Apart from Clawful and his monthly reissue partner Buzz-Off, some more reissues will be available for purchase from July 15 - Aug 15 while stocks last:

He-Man
She-Ra
Skeletor
Battle Cat
Zodak
Hordak
Trap Jaw
Evil Lyn &
Panthor

There's 2 bundle pages this month then... which doesn't exactly make much sense but, that's to be expected! :rolleyes: standard (http://www.mattycollector.com/store/matty/en_US/DisplayShopperDefinedBundlePage/OfferID.7947704509) one and all star sale (http://www.mattycollector.com/store/matty/en_US/DisplayShopperDefinedBundlePage/OfferID.8036946909)

Tetsuwan Convoy
14th July 2011, 02:43 AM
OOOoooh! Hello, I be after some of them! No Scareglows though:p

kup
14th July 2011, 09:20 PM
Be aware that they are not reissues, they are left overs so chances are high that the more popular figures will sell out within the first couple of minutes like the so called 'Reissue' Whiplash did.

I only want Zodak but I am sure that he is like the most wanted figure on that list so I would be extremely lucky to score one.

kurdt_the_goat
14th July 2011, 11:12 PM
I understand it's pretty likely to be an assortment of customer service stock, but just wanted to let people know regardless because you won't know for certain until the sale starts.

SDCC is also just around the corner so who knows maybe some of them are actually new runs because they're sure to experience an influx of customers around this time.

I actually find it odd that Matty ever explicitly said they sell leftover stock. Other manufacturers probably do it as well, but just never tell us, so we're none the wiser. Maybe it's better that way!

Either way, i'm hoping to grab a He-Man for my nephew's christmas present and Clawful, since i was flooded with freelance work this week and my MOTUC display needs some red :D

kurdt_the_goat
16th July 2011, 01:29 AM
Nabbed my Clawful and He-Man within a few minutes, nice and easy!
Looks like there's not much doubting that Panthor was customer service stock now, he showed up for all of about 30 seconds before going out of stock!

kup
16th July 2011, 09:16 AM
Panthor selling out so quickly was a surprise. I was expecting Zodak to have gone first as I am not aware of him ever being reissued.

I ordered a Zodak as I already have the other figures. I am really happy about this as I was settling with having missed out on this release as I think he was a limited exclusive of some kind.

kurdt_the_goat
16th July 2011, 01:55 PM
The original release for Zodak took 2 weeks to sell out which is probably why they haven't reissued him up till now. Everything except Panthor is still available, very surprising!

Tetsuwan Convoy
16th July 2011, 06:18 PM
Whew! That was expensive! Ended up going for one of everything, bar Clawful and Panthor, mainly coz Panthor sold out as I was watching a review of him. When I got back he had gone. I reckon he will be back later, after all the first release was only a month or two ago.

Even ended up with a Ghostbuster figure as well!:D

Looking forward to He-man and Battle Cat!