PDA

View Full Version : Transformers: Animated returns??

KaRNiV8L PRiME
15th July 2011, 01:25 AM
SOURCE (http://twitter.com/#!/mmatere/status/91508712761589760)

just finished another TF Animated stuff ;) And it's official stuff =D

Speculation

Krayt
15th July 2011, 07:24 AM
ROBOT HEROES!!!!!11!

i_amtrunks
15th July 2011, 09:05 AM
Series 4 in comic format?

Perhaps more flashback based issues (like Ratchet and Oilspill)?

Should be interesting!

Sharky
15th July 2011, 09:23 AM
Series 4 in comic format?

Perhaps more flashback based issues (like Ratchet and Oilspill)?

Should be interesting!

i would like that, i did enjoy the animated comics

GoktimusPrime
15th July 2011, 11:11 AM
Bring on toys for Animated Omega Supreme and the Animated Constructicons, damnit!

<imagines.TakTOM.making.eHobby.Lugnut-Supreme>

liegeprime
15th July 2011, 11:23 AM
+1 on those wants list figs Goki add also - Wasp in Activator size!! and some of the other bots seen on Cybertron scenes. If they come up with a third Almanac Im buying heheheh

Doubledealer
15th July 2011, 12:26 PM
I hope Marcelo is referring to having just finished the art for the first episode of season 4! :D A bot can dream...

Golden Phoenix
15th July 2011, 01:32 PM
Dear God I would take anything Animated

5FDP
15th July 2011, 01:44 PM
It's either going to be season 4 continued in comic form, or cover art for the season 3 DVD :cool: I would be happy with either.

optimus1
15th July 2011, 05:00 PM
Please PLEASE be something to do with a Season 4 or Comic :cool:

Paulbot
15th July 2011, 05:05 PM
Animated Bumblebee party hats?
Optimus Prime pencil case?
Starscream bed sheets?

Tallestblue
15th July 2011, 05:39 PM
Animated Bumblebee party hats?
Optimus Prime pencil case?
Starscream bed sheets?

"YOU INTERUPTED MY SLEEEP!!!!"

But seriously. More Animated. now please.

Doubledealer
15th July 2011, 08:04 PM
Tiny update from tformers.com:

Transformers artist Marcelo Matere has revealed that he has finished work on a Transformers Animated project and "it's official stuff."

Mr. Matere is a little coy on the work, but he writes "just finished another TF Animated stuff" in an update on his Twitter page and he thanks the community for their enthusiasm.

"I would like to thank you everyone for the messages about my Animated stuff," he writes in an update on his Twitter page. "I love to work on these characters and can't wait to share it."

Mr. Matere most recently worked on the sixth issue of the BotCon 2011 exclusive comic book series Timelines The Stunticon Job.

Oh man o man what's it gonna be! :D

Paulbot
15th July 2011, 08:38 PM
Besides merchandise, I think the suggestion of series 3 DVD artwork is most likely, but more comics would be nice too.

KaRNiV8L PRiME
15th July 2011, 08:39 PM
I don't mind TF:Prime but I would give anything for TF:Animated to return.

Season 4
Movie Length Finale staring Unicron
S3 on DVD
More toys
Activator Wasp
Powermaster Prime
Thundercracker
Maurader Megatron
Hot Shot
Cyclonus
Omega Supreme

Hursticon
15th July 2011, 09:04 PM
I think this is all clearly pointing to a bridge comic showing how the Animated Universe collapses upon itself and how the resulting Big Bang gave birth to the Transformers: Prime Universe! - Watch this space people! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJACFMc-Rb4) ;):cool:

LordCyrusOmega
16th July 2011, 06:14 AM
This just made my day. Please be:
Season 3 dvd release
new toys!! eg constucticons, omega supreme, Strika's team etc

Quickstrike
16th July 2011, 03:21 PM
I hope it's not just a new cover for The Stunti-Con Job or something. I so badly want season 3 DVDs...

Paulbot
16th July 2011, 04:16 PM
Movie Length Finale staring Unicron

No thanks. There's already an animated movie with Unicron. Animated does not need to revisit that story. It's bad enough that every new G1 universe needs to go there.

I hope it's not just a new cover for The Stunti-Con Job or something. I so badly want season 3 DVDs...
Oh... You know the previous Botcon comics have had a general comic shop release with a new cover.

Sky Shadow
16th July 2011, 04:22 PM
I hope it's not just a new cover for The Stunti-Con Job or something.

I would say that's almost certainly exactly what it is.

griffin
16th July 2011, 05:47 PM
This was the proposed cover for the general release version of the BotCon comic (it's blurry because they took it down before I could get a better shot - but looked like it could be Menasor, which isn't even in the story).

http://www.toycollectors.com.au/bc11/pa07.jpg

That'd be a letdown if this is all this is... after getting everyone's hopes up.

Tetsuwan Convoy
16th July 2011, 07:02 PM
I think this is all clearly pointing to a bridge comic showing how the Animated Universe collapses upon itself and how the resulting Big Bang gave birth to the Transformers: Prime Universe! - Watch this space people! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJACFMc-Rb4) ;):cool:

oh hursty hursty hursty...:rolleyes::D

I hope it is sopmething good. If it were that artwork though Griff, it wouldn't be 'new' would it? Or did he just mention having finished it? (Cant read the post, damn work compooper)