PDA

View Full Version : Whos gun is this?

sideswipes brother
15th July 2011, 06:23 PM
Hey team, just wondering who belongs to this gun. I thought it was an Omnibot but i think im wrong.
Apologies for the blurry pic my camera just didnt want to focus.

http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae284/waylo15/unknowngun.jpg

GoktimusPrime
15th July 2011, 07:51 PM
G1 Downshift??

Try taking the photo from further back - then crop all the excess off the image, resize and post. A lot of cameras don't like focusing on small objects up close... I'm no photography expert, but I think you need a special lens for that. You can even try putting more distance between the camera and the subject and zooming in, but I find that can often come out blurry too. In my experience the best way is just to step back then crop the image afterwards on the computer.

liegeprime
15th July 2011, 11:09 PM
Nope, it's not a TF weapon accessory well at least not in any G1 or G2 that I know of. As for taking bigger pics, prolly set your camera in MACRO mode (tulip flower symbol) first, shoot just a bit far from the subject and then zoom in, that way the camera will adjust to shooting in detail.

canofwhoopass_87
16th July 2011, 03:13 AM
Nope, it's not a TF weapon accessory well at least not in any G1 or G2 that I know of. As for taking bigger pics, prolly set your camera in MACRO mode (tulip flower symbol) first, shoot just a bit far from the subject and then zoom in, that way the camera will adjust to shooting in detail.

AHA! So that's what that flower does! :D

liegeprime
16th July 2011, 03:38 PM
AHA! So that's what that flower does! :D

yep either that or you get a Tulip smelling camera in that setting;);):p heheheheh