PDA

View Full Version : Fraggle Rock Feature Film?

i_amtrunks
14th May 2008, 04:28 PM
Looks like it may be in the works:

Link (http://www.variety.com/VR1117985529.html)

I loved this show as a kid, having re-watched most of the series lately it holds up pretty well, even if there are more musical numbers than my childhood remembers.

As long as it stays Puppet-y (jim Henson Puppety to be precise) I'll be one happy camper!

liegeprime
14th May 2008, 04:39 PM
You mean Muppety? dont let any of the Jim Henson creature shop people hear you say the letter P on them , its bad news:D:D. Oh I so enjoyed Fraggle rock as well, always wanted a couple of those little people making potato buildings!

1orion2many
15th May 2008, 12:39 AM
:)That used be one of my nick names. Fraggle or Fraggly:D. I grew up with the Muppets back in the late 70's but also enjoyed Fraggle Rock, will have to borrow someones kid to see it if it's true:D.

1orion2many
15th May 2008, 12:41 AM
You mean Muppety? dont let any of the Jim Henson creature shop people hear you say the letter P on them , its bad news:D:D. Oh I so enjoyed Fraggle rock as well, always wanted a couple of those little people making potato buildings!

:oWeren't the buildings made out of radishes grown by those furry giants and the little people were called Doozers(I think):o. Yes I am embarresed to know this:o.

roller
15th May 2008, 09:34 AM
muppets rock!!