PDA

View Full Version : Unofficial MP Style G1 Soundwave & Blaster in Development by FANS TOYS

Deceptic_Optic
21st July 2011, 07:52 AM
Thanks to seibertron.com. Ladies and Gents time to dr0o0o0o0l:eek: on this cos i know some memeber of this forum have just got there prayers answered and I im definitely getting multiples of these. for sure!!!:cool:

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/unofficial-mp-style-g1-soundwave-blaster-in-development/22382/

VERT
21st July 2011, 07:54 AM
Was just about to post this. Just WOW :eek::eek: So getting them :D

1AZRAEL1
21st July 2011, 07:59 AM
Well, I will def be buying that in a heartbeat. I have been waiting for an MP sized Soundwave, and this is it. Of course if HasTak release their own in the future, I will be buying theirs as well :D

GO SOUNDWAVE :D

TheFallen
21st July 2011, 08:33 AM
These are so nice. I am trying to not be an MP collector because it is so cost and space restrictive but these 3rd party companies are killing me.

I guess Hasbro is lucky they have Bayformers because everyone else is doing their job for them

kup
21st July 2011, 08:56 AM
Not bad for MPs. That Soundwave and Blaster also looks to be backward compatible with G1 tapes.

I may consider them but I need to wait on price.

LordCyrusOmega
21st July 2011, 08:56 AM
I want Soundwave. He looks amazing

5FDP
21st July 2011, 09:21 AM
I've never entered into third-party territory, but that Soundwave looks awful tempting :cool: Also, if Hasbro ever did make a MP Soundwave, I doubt that they'd make him a tape deck so bonus points for that.

1AZRAEL1
21st July 2011, 09:24 AM
I've never entered into third-party territory, but that Soundwave looks awful tempting :cool: Also, if Hasbro ever did make a MP Soundwave, I doubt that they'd make him a tape deck so bonus points for that.

Even if they did, it's Soundwave, so I'd still buy it :p

rampagesss
21st July 2011, 09:42 AM
These are insane! Why is it now that every 3rd party toy maker can make better transformers then hasbro?

LordCyrusOmega
21st July 2011, 09:46 AM
HasTak should make MP Soundwave as a tapedeck. It's what he was originally in G1. Like the rest of the MP line excluding the movie ones

1AZRAEL1
21st July 2011, 10:02 AM
These are insane! Why is it now that every 3rd party toy maker can make better transformers then hasbro?

I think it's because 3rd parties are going all guns blazing, but Hasbro being a legit company, wants to play it safe considering the current economic climate. Can't say I blame em.

Besides, we have been getting some fantastic CHUGU figures recently, and glad to see that they are continuing it. Even if they are just re-releases for the next wave, aside from the 2 retools.

liegeprime
21st July 2011, 10:44 AM
I guess being a big company, the cost production really is getting to Hasbro nowadays. Oil is high so Plastic is costly, and with so many employees to pay, Marketing, overhead expenses. It's a tough business and with dozens of 3rd party players plus stolen goods leaking out of their factories, and rival corporate giants (Mattel, etc) vying for the same moneymarket, it's a wonder they manage their business well. But then Tf is not their only source of income (MLP, GIJoe, etc), albeit now might be their biggest source... for now.

Now back to this stuff... awesome. pending price, I might get it, sure wish Soundwave was a bit taller than Starscream though.

optimus1
21st July 2011, 11:05 AM
WOW!!:)

I'm loving this Soundwave, Blaster seems a little bit off though...
Maybe some colour will help change my mind.

Also nice to see the G1 Cassettes in scale

kup
21st July 2011, 12:28 PM

After MP Rodimus, I am more willing to trust third parties on quality and value for money than Has-Tak-Tom when it comes to MPs.

WOW!!:)

I'm loving this Soundwave, Blaster seems a little bit off though...
Maybe some colour will help change my mind.

Also nice to see the G1 Cassettes in scale

I don't like the head, otherwise it's pretty good.

Hursticon
21st July 2011, 01:45 PM
http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a409/Darkone666au/Webpics/surprise-kitty.jpg

http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a409/Darkone666au/Webpics/TGOLD-2.jpg

ITZTRU
21st July 2011, 06:16 PM
Soundwave = Yes.
Blaster...well yeah, but the face for me too is a little off putting...

Prowl
21st July 2011, 07:20 PM
Soundwave gives me wood. This is superior

Lint
21st July 2011, 08:06 PM
Now back to this stuff... awesome. pending price, I might get it, sure wish Soundwave was a bit taller than Starscream though.

I agree, Soundwave is no shorty!

It seems Soundwave has the superior bot mode but Blaster has the alt-mode won hands down. I'd get these pending price and COLOURS. If its an MP the damned colours better be vibrant. None of this flat matte nonsense u get from fansproject.

TF76
1st August 2011, 07:25 PM
They do look amazing. I want an mp soundwave bad, still wish it was a legit one.

Not having much of a toy budget, I find I give priority to actual transformers there is always so much stuff to buy.

What would something like this cost anyway?

canofwhoopass_87
17th August 2011, 07:56 AM
Intriguing! Didn't think you could Masterpiece a couple of bricks but looks like I was wrong. As with the other MP seekers, pretty nifty work from our 3rd party friends!

Only negative for me would also be Blaster's fat head. Perhaps if they made it a little less wider, it'd look more appealing

Mr Ed
17th August 2011, 06:58 PM
When will enough be enough and Hasbro / Takara Tomy take real action against these 3rd parties thieves!!! This is stealing Hasbros original goodwill.

Ps I seriously considered buying the Perfect Effect Reflector but I can see both points of view