PDA

View Full Version : Animated Wave 1 at Robot Kingdom

kurdt_the_goat
15th May 2008, 10:10 PM
Just got the robotkingdom.com newsletter announcing the ship date for Wave 1 of TF:Animated - May 19th! Sooner than I was expecting.
Deluxe: 14.90 US
Voyager: 29.90 US
Leader: 54.90 US (surprised to see these so soon!)

I was thinking group order for Perth, but i think they're going fast, a case of both leaders and case of 3 voyagers is already sold out - so i ended up placing my order already!... Shipping isn't horrible if you opt for Registered, but seems a bit higher than normal for EMS.

So all you other impatient ppl get to it quick!

STL
15th May 2008, 10:26 PM
I actually just saw that about 30 minutes ago and ultimately it's not that worthwhile. You'll need a lot to bring down the price to the equivalent of sale price here. My best combination of stuff I came to was Deluxes at $22, Voyagers at $36 and a leader at $80. Not cheap enough to warrant me forking out cash now. I can wait and given the sales, I have confidence I can match those prices as well as have fun shopping w/ my little sister, friends and girlfriend. Sure a bit of petrol but not enough savings to force my hand.

kurdt_the_goat
15th May 2008, 11:02 PM
Yeah truth be told what i got was just a leader and a voyager, basically for what will be non-sale price. I've just got an itchy trigger finger :P