PDA

View Full Version : UltraMarginals Animated wants list

UltraMarginal
26th July 2011, 12:25 PM
The List started to shrink, but then I added a few more figures to it, and now it's started shrinking again, my poor little wallet. Then I discovered there were some exclusive activator seekers. My poor poor little wallet. but I'm nearly there

I'm nearly there, maybe an extra activator soundwave or two.

Looking to see if anyone has the following MISB, or if they know where I can source from anywhere handy?

Over time I'm going to get hold of everything below. hopefully,

Transformers Animated

Activators Soundwave (have one but interested in another one or two)
Voyager Lugnut (though I'm not convinced I need this guy I have the atomic Lugnut and am quite happy with it's paint scheme.)

I think I'm about done, I might pick the last two above up if I come across them cheap but as of now I'd say I'm satisfied with my animated collection.
not complete complete, but certainly Dallas complete. I have a full show cast and some more.

Stuff that I've managed to get either through Legends here or my own devices:
Voyager Starscream Picked up at Parra Fair
Leader Megatron (thanks to KillinSpoon)
Voyager Skywarp Picked up at Parra Fair
Deluxe swindle (purchased, packed and posted at cost price by PaulBot, what a legend!!)
Deluxe BumbleBee (eBayed)
Deluxe Blackarachnia (Picked up from LordCyrusOmega by way of Hursticon at Parra fair)
Deluxe Arcee (eBay)
Voyager Shockwave plus bumblebee (eBay)
Voyager Sunstorm (eBay)
Voyager team Jetstorm and Jetfire (eBay)
Voyager Blitzwing (eBay)
Leader UltraMagnus (eBay)
Activators CliffJumper (eBay)
Activators Skywarp (TFW 2005 HighPrime)
Deluxe Cybertron Prime (TFW 2005 HighPrime)
Activators Dirge (Zippo)
Activators Cliff Jumper (Zippo)
Deluxe Blurr (eBay)
Activators ThunderCracker (Toy Arena)
Voyager Grimlock (Toy Arena)
Deluxe Lockdown (Toy Arena)
Deluxe Cybertron Mode Ratchet. (Paulbot)
Deluxe Samurai Prowl (only really after the armour) (eBay, the Takara version, it's cheaper and it kind of makes sense that prowls fancy samurai gear is a bit shiny.)
Voyager Blackout (eBay)
Deluxe Swoop (Not so MISB but not worth the aftermarket asking price really.)
Most of the mainstream activators (Paulbot)
Electromagnetic soundwave. (missed out on this when it was up on eBay, have to hope to grab this one in the future) (eBay)
Deluxe Electrostatic Soundwave ( I really only want RatBat) (eBay)
Activators RAMJET from Mandarake after a tipoff from TinyJazz

Paulbot
26th July 2011, 03:16 PM
Swindle? My local Big W has about 20 of these that have been shelfwarming for a very long time. It's selling for about $25 IIRC.

UltraMarginal
26th July 2011, 04:50 PM
Hey there paulbot welcome back.if you get an opportunity I'd be interested to know how much for two with postage to sydney.

UltraMarginal
31st July 2011, 01:52 AM
Updated 1st post

LordCyrusOmega
31st July 2011, 10:10 AM
Some of those voyagers are available at myers and uncle petes. I'll have a look and let you know price.

UltraMarginal
31st July 2011, 10:50 AM
Some of those voyagers are available at myers and uncle petes. I'll have a look and let you know price.

Awesome if you could. Though they are $60 at the two myers I've looked at. I'm not really interesred at that price when I can pick up the same on eBay fr $40 posted. Would be interested in what uncle petes have though. Unless there is still a myer selling leaders for 32.spewing that I passed that up.

blackie
31st July 2011, 12:11 PM
i have bb, black arach, arcee, starscream.

all loose
also have leader UM, but its the aus version

pm me if you want them :)

valkyrie_76
31st July 2011, 01:32 PM
PM'ed you regarding Prowl.

KillinSpoon
31st July 2011, 02:02 PM
I have a MISB Leader Megatron I'd gladly get rid of.

UltraMarginal
31st July 2011, 06:09 PM
I have a MISB Leader Megatron I'd gladly get rid of.

How much? Also looking at postage to sydney.

For the moment, I'm mainly looking at new in box figures, I am a big fan of "being the first" to open and transform a toy.
If there is a particular character that I can't find new for what I consider to be an acceptable amount, I'll certainly start putting the word out for loose figures.

liegeprime
31st July 2011, 11:33 PM
Are you attending the local parramatta fair?

If so you can pick it up from there if you want me to get you one. Coz there's about 2 Swindles shelfwarming in my local Big W and I can pick one up for yah. The thing is, the packaging isn't so pristine anymore. LMK Cheers. Also thee's a voyager Skywarp in Parramatta Myers, saw it last Saturday. Should still be there, not sure how much was it , but Im sure it's a bit higher than usual price - you know Myer and all;)

Not sure now if my ocal Uncle pete's still have some, they had on sale before and Wreckgars and Lugnuts and plenty of Shockwave... before... like months ag now

UltraMarginal
1st August 2011, 12:20 AM
Are you attending the local parramatta fair?

If so you can pick it up from there if you want me to get you one. Coz there's about 2 Swindles shelfwarming in my local Big W and I can pick one up for yah. The thing is, the packaging isn't so pristine anymore. LMK Cheers. Also thee's a voyager Skywarp in Parramatta Myers, saw it last Saturday. Should still be there, not sure how much was it , but Im sure it's a bit higher than usual price - you know Myer and all;)

Not sure now if my ocal Uncle pete's still have some, they had on sale before and Wreckgars and Lugnuts and plenty of Shockwave... before... like months ag now

I sure am attending the fair, will only be for the morning though.
Paulbot is already looking into the Swindles, but if he hasn't picked them up yet, I'd probably be happy with the ones from your Big W. I'm not overly fussed with the packaging, as long as the figure is undamaged and the box is not shattered. I am after 2 or 3 swindles, so I may need both your help on this one:D

The myer Voyagers are sitting at $60 at the moment, not interested in that when I can get a brand new one off ebay for $30 including postage.

if you can remember, was the shockwave the one with the BB activator that would be sweet.

liegeprime
1st August 2011, 01:00 AM
I sure am attending the fair, will only be for the morning though.
Paulbot is already looking into the Swindles, but if he hasn't picked them up yet, I'd probably be happy with the ones from your Big W. I'm not overly fussed with the packaging, as long as the figure is undamaged and the box is not shattered. I am after 2 or 3 swindles, so I may need both your help on this one:D

The myer Voyagers are sitting at $60 at the moment, not interested in that when I can get a brand new one off ebay for $30 including postage.

if you can remember, was the shockwave the one with the BB activator that would be sweet.

Nah, the Shockwave they've got are the Grey ones. The purple ones with activator bee was available only in K Mart IIRC. Not sure with other specialty toy shops like Uncle Pete's or toyworld....

Ill go pick one swindle up for yah (hopefully nobody THEN decides to pick em up hehehe) tomorrow. Well as far as I remember the packaging is still sound but the part where it hooks to the shelf pegs is kinda with creases and all...I'll pm you then tomorrow night (after work) if I got it. Ill check out Uncle petes as well if ever they still have some of them $30 voyagers

UltraMarginal
1st August 2011, 10:40 AM
Nah, the Shockwave they've got are the Grey ones. The purple ones with activator bee was available only in K Mart IIRC. Not sure with other specialty toy shops like Uncle Pete's or toyworld....

Ill go pick one swindle up for yah (hopefully nobody THEN decides to pick em up hehehe) tomorrow. Well as far as I remember the packaging is still sound but the part where it hooks to the shelf pegs is kinda with creases and all...I'll pm you then tomorrow night (after work) if I got it. Ill check out Uncle petes as well if ever they still have some of them $30 voyagers

You sir are a legend.
If it's just the hook, thats fine.
I already have a grey shockwave, looking for the purple one.
I look forward to your pm with baited breath.

iceburn
1st August 2011, 12:28 PM
I've got these MISB but they are in Singapore:

Voyager Starscream
Voyager Blitzwing

Let me know if you do want them

Paulbot
1st August 2011, 12:29 PM
I'm still following up on the extra two Swindles from VIC.

UltraMarginal
1st August 2011, 02:10 PM
I've got these MISB but they are in Singapore:

Voyager Starscream
Voyager Blitzwing

Let me know if you do want them

definitely interested, how much for the two with postage to Sydney, 2066.

I'm still following up on the extra two Swindles from VIC. that's awesome, two from you and one from Leige, that's my one swindle and my two for customizing into an outback, the first to try and get it right, the second for if I break the first.:)

KillinSpoon
1st August 2011, 07:42 PM

For the moment, I'm mainly looking at new in box figures, I am a big fan of "being the first" to open and transform a toy.
If there is a particular character that I can't find new for what I consider to be an acceptable amount, I'll certainly start putting the word out for loose figures.

What do you think it's worth? I got it as a gift after already having my own + shadow blades :/
I can get a shipping quote for you if you'd like?

UltraMarginal
1st August 2011, 08:59 PM
What do you think it's worth? I got it as a gift after already having my own + shadow blades :/
I can get a shipping quote for you if you'd like?

The cheapest it's been here is on sale for $35, and i'm spewing I didn't pick it up then.
The cheapest I can see it on ebay right now is $41and a new japanese one is $45. Both plus postage. Given that it's not my highest priority in the list I'd be happy with somewhere between $40 and $50 plus postage but you could possibly get a bit more for it.

KillinSpoon
1st August 2011, 10:01 PM
The cheapest it's been here is on sale for $35, and i'm spewing I didn't pick it up then.
The cheapest I can see it on ebay right now is $41and a new japanese one is $45. Both plus postage. Given that it's not my highest priority in the list I'd be happy with somewhere between $40 and $50 plus postage but you could possibly get a bit more for it.

I don't really care for it, whatever you think is fair is fine. :)

liegeprime
1st August 2011, 11:01 PM
Sigh, it wasnt meant to be :(. I went there this morning and what do I see, a lot of DOTM toys the Animated swindles that have been festering there for months now (which I still saw 4 days ago) suddenly decides to be bought. Im sorry Ultramarginal but my Swindle project for you in unsuccessful :(:(. Had a look at Uncle Pete's as well, no animated stuff on my local...

UltraMarginal
1st August 2011, 11:40 PM
Sigh, it wasnt meant to be :(. I went there this morning and what do I see, a lot of DOTM toys the Animated swindles that have been festering there for months now (which I still saw 4 days ago) suddenly decides to be bought. Im sorry Ultramarginal but my Swindle project for you in unsuccessful :(:(. Had a look at Uncle Pete's as well, no animated stuff on my local...

Hey Liegeprime, thanks for looking anyway dude, maybe, just maybe they've shifted stuff off show while the movie lines are fresh...? maybe.

I really appreciate your going out of your way like that for me. at least we can still catch up at the fair.

liegeprime
1st August 2011, 11:42 PM
Hey Liegeprime, thanks for looking anyway dude, maybe, just maybe they've shifted stuff off show while the movie lines are fresh...? maybe.

I really appreciate your going out of your way like that for me. at least we can still catch up at the fair.

No probs. Probably yeah, coz theshelves looked really fully stacked this morning, sigh. Was too late.:(:(

UltraMarginal
1st August 2011, 11:51 PM
Just another thought, I'm looking at an animated Takara Magnus, does anyone know if the sound effects/voices in the leader class figures that are Takara/Japan releases are in English or Japanese? It would make sense to me that they are in Japanese.

UltraMarginal
2nd August 2011, 12:06 AM
I don't really care for it, whatever you think is fair is fine. :)

Including postage, the best I can do on eBay is $55.
If you can match that, you have a deal.

KillinSpoon
2nd August 2011, 12:24 AM
I'll find out shipping on Wednesday and get back to you?
I'm sure that will suffice anyway, as it isn't really doing much taking up space :P

LordCyrusOmega
2nd August 2011, 03:02 PM
Only voyager at uncle petes was Wreck-Gar but they did have Blackarachnia for $20.
Myers had Skywarp for $60. Cheaper from an online store.

UltraMarginal
2nd August 2011, 03:22 PM
Only voyager at uncle petes was Wreck-Gar but they did have Blackarachnia for $20.
Myers had Skywarp for $60. Cheaper from an online store.

I have a wreckgar, I think I actually bought that from an uncle Petes several Months ago.

I am very interested in the Black Arachnia for $20 though, I can put money through to your bank account this arvo if you like. I'll be at the parra fair if your coming up, otherwise I'll PM you with my postage details, and to pay postage too of course:D.

Pretty much any of the voyager seekers can be picked up off eBay for $30 including postage at the moment. I'm just trying to decide if I want one, and which one, or if I eventually want them all.:confused:

LordCyrusOmega
2nd August 2011, 06:42 PM
Get them all. I've got Starscream, Skywarp and Sunstorm in voyager and Thundercracker and Dirge in activator, waiting for my activator Ramjet. They look good all together

Paulbot
6th August 2011, 03:39 PM
Got ya 3 Swindles today for $74 total at Big W. Will be in touch about postage etc. If you really mess up with customising, the store still has seven more on the shelf.

UltraMarginal
6th August 2011, 09:25 PM
Awesome thanks paulbot.

The_Damned
6th August 2011, 09:53 PM
I think toyworld in batemans bay had some animated I will check next week wat they had and lt you know prices are probably to expensive though.

UltraMarginal
10th August 2011, 02:20 PM

Updated first post

gdmetro
10th August 2011, 02:53 PM
UM, are you looking for Hasbro Leaderclass Ultra Magnus?

I have one MIB for sale at $30.

Let me know if you would be interested. :D

I will be attending parra fair in the morning.

Oilspill
10th August 2011, 03:02 PM
I have a loose Animated Sunstorm available (I may have the box in storage, but I may have chucked it out in a recent box cull). I'm happy to let it go cheap to another collector, say $10 + shipping. PM me if you're keen. :)

UltraMarginal
10th August 2011, 05:16 PM
UM, are you looking for Hasbro Leaderclass Ultra Magnus?

I have one MIB for sale at $30.

Let me know if you would be interested. :D

I will be attending parra fair in the morning.

I'm very interested, would you like electronic pre-payment or COD? I can do either.

I have a loose Animated Sunstorm available (I may have the box in storage, but I may have chucked it out in a recent box cull). I'm happy to let it go cheap to another collector, say $10 + shipping. PM me if you're keen. :) do you mind posting a pic, I'm still leaning towards unopened in box but for that price I think I'd be nuts to pass it up, unless it's misisng a leg or something:D

gdmetro
10th August 2011, 06:49 PM
I'm very interested, would you like electronic pre-payment or COD? I can do either.

Cash is fine. See you at the fair.

Oilspill
12th August 2011, 02:17 AM
do you mind posting a pic, I'm still leaning towards unopened in box but for that price I think I'd be nuts to pass it up, unless it's misisng a leg or something:D

He's in pretty good nick, only been transformed a few times. Some minor paint defects but they were present out of the box. Looks good on display. PM me if you're keen. No problems if you're not, but let me know either way.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-fAHJBfpM3Kk/TkP93c9fSMI/AAAAAAAAAuc/rQ5KT2sYBTo/s800/sunstorm_jet.JPG
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-FPqxL6uW_hY/TkP_wwmVu4I/AAAAAAAAAus/yuzbaXpMfxE/s640/sunstorm_bot.JPG

KillinSpoon
12th August 2011, 11:47 PM
Totally forgot about hitting up the post office, I was going through some serious jargon. I'll do it tomorrow for you. :)

UltraMarginal
12th August 2011, 11:58 PM
He's in pretty good nick, only been transformed a few times. Some minor paint defects but they were present out of the box. Looks good on display. PM me if you're keen. No problems if you're not, but let me know either way.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-fAHJBfpM3Kk/TkP93c9fSMI/AAAAAAAAAuc/rQ5KT2sYBTo/s800/sunstorm_jet.JPG
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-FPqxL6uW_hY/TkP_wwmVu4I/AAAAAAAAAus/yuzbaXpMfxE/s640/sunstorm_bot.JPGPM'd cheers

Totally forgot about hitting up the post office, I was going through some serious jargon. I'll do it tomorrow for you. :) No worries, thanks for the update.

KillinSpoon
23rd August 2011, 10:04 PM
Don't worry about the postage, I'll cover it no matter what it is. I just want this thing gone :P
Sorry it took so long to reply!

UltraMarginal
23rd August 2011, 10:53 PM
Don't worry about the postage, I'll cover it no matter what it is. I just want this thing gone :P
Sorry it took so long to reply!

No worries, you stil haven't set me a price yet. How about $50

KillinSpoon
23rd August 2011, 10:57 PM
Yeah, should be fine (if the postage is >$10 could I get you to chuck in the difference though? I'm sure it wont be but just in case?)

UltraMarginal
23rd August 2011, 10:59 PM
Sure thing I don't mind covering postage as well

KillinSpoon
23rd August 2011, 11:10 PM
Also, did you want it tracked?

UltraMarginal
23rd August 2011, 11:15 PM
Also, did you want it tracked?

Na,not necessary. Thanks for offering though

KillinSpoon
23rd August 2011, 11:21 PM
No worries, I'll send it thursday morning before heading off to uni!

UltraMarginal
30th August 2011, 10:27 PM
No worries, I'll send it thursday morning before heading off to uni!

Came through the post today, thanks again, well packed and excellent.

KillinSpoon
30th August 2011, 11:22 PM
I totally forgot that I even sent it out! Can you tell that it's only seen the light of day like three times since I got it? :P
One when receiving it, two when checking it was still in there for you and the third time double checking it was in that box! Haha.

UltraMarginal
5th September 2011, 10:46 PM
I have just updated my first post/list

Aqua Prime
6th September 2011, 07:59 PM
I have Leader Ultra Magnus and Sunstorm, but I doubt it'll be worth it for the postage for UM.. Since him and Sunstorm are MISB

UltraMarginal
6th September 2011, 11:50 PM
I have Leader Ultra Magnus and Sunstorm, but I doubt it'll be worth it for the postage for UM.. Since him and Sunstorm are MISB

I am looking at a sunstorm in a cheap lot online this week, but I am still looking for a reasonably priced UltraMagnus. What sort of price would you want for him? a postpac box perth to sydney wouldn't be much more than $10-$15 I imagine.

Aqua Prime
7th September 2011, 07:27 AM
I am looking at a sunstorm in a cheap lot online this week, but I am still looking for a reasonably priced UltraMagnus. What sort of price would you want for him? a postpac box perth to sydney wouldn't be much more than $10-$15 I imagine.

I know UM is going to be at least $20 postage. I quoted up some MIB Energon Dinobots for someone to Melb and the postage was $18. Perth is a ripoff for parcel delivery over east.

KillinSpoon
7th September 2011, 10:53 AM
I know UM is going to be at least $20 postage. I quoted up some MIB Energon Dinobots for someone to Melb and the postage was $18. Perth is a ripoff for parcel delivery over east.

Wouldn't you assume that the postage would be th same Australia wide (as it is the same company)? It cost me $12.50 to send the megatron.

Aqua Prime
7th September 2011, 12:18 PM
I'd have assumed that, except I think Aust Post charge more for goods going east as opposed to coming West. I took said parcel to 2 different post offices and got told twice it was going to be $18.

UltraMarginal
7th September 2011, 02:35 PM
Well, including postage, how much would you want to charge,
I am looking at an auction just today that may prove to be very cheap depending on the interest on it. so if your not in a hurry I'll see how I go on this auction.

Aqua Prime
7th September 2011, 08:36 PM
Well, including postage, how much would you want to charge,
I am looking at an auction just today that may prove to be very cheap depending on the interest on it. so if your not in a hurry I'll see how I go on this auction.

Easy as... I'll let you try and score him on auction ;)

UltraMarginal
21st September 2011, 02:49 PM
First Post updated.

it's getting close now. not many to go, though my wallet is getting pretty lean as well.:(

UltraMarginal
21st September 2011, 02:50 PM
A big thanyou to everyone who has approached me with offers so far too, whether I have taken you up or not I really appreciate your interest.

Gutsman Heavy
21st September 2011, 10:54 PM
I got blurr & grimlock lose complete I'll do them both for $60 inc post for ya.

UltraMarginal
22nd September 2011, 07:24 AM
I got blurr & grimlock lose complete I'll do them both for $60 inc post for ya.

Thanks Gutsman, still looking for MISB at the moment. If I change my mind I'll let you know.

jaydisc
2nd October 2011, 07:56 PM
valkyrie_76 has an Animated Samurai Prowl for $15 here (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=12171).

jazzcomp
23rd November 2011, 02:36 PM
how much was activator skywarp?

UltraMarginal
23rd November 2011, 04:00 PM
how much was activator skywarp?

Purchased in a bulk lot with several other items for myself and a workmate, he was $35 plus postage which worked out between $5-10 per item.

I didn't realise till after I got it how lucky I was to get hold of it. I thought it was fairly rare but there aren't many around.
there's one here (http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Transformers-Animated-SKYWARP-TAKARA-TOMY-PRIZE-C-/120719228448?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c1b6d3e20)if you are interested. the only one I can see on eBay.

jazzcomp
2nd December 2011, 02:49 PM
Purchased in a bulk lot with several other items for myself and a workmate, he was $35 plus postage which worked out between $5-10 per item.

I didn't realise till after I got it how lucky I was to get hold of it. I thought it was fairly rare but there aren't many around.
there's one here (http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Transformers-Animated-SKYWARP-TAKARA-TOMY-PRIZE-C-/120719228448?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c1b6d3e20)if you are interested. the only one I can see on eBay.
interested in activator ramjet :)

UltraMarginal
2nd December 2011, 02:52 PM
interested in activator ramjet :)

Dude, this is my wants list, not a sales list :D sorry to dissapoint.

UltraMarginal
27th June 2017, 11:09 AM
quick, possibly final update.

Several months ago I managed to pick up the Activator Ramjet from mandarake after a tip off from TinyJazz. I am now fairly complete with what I want to get in my animated collection.

A big thank you to all those who have either sold me stuff or pointed me somewhere to buy stuff or kept an eye out at their local shops

KillinSpoon
PaulBot
LordCyrusOmega
Hursticon
TFW 2005 HighPrime
Zippo
TinyJazz

Blackie
Valkyrie76
Liegeprime
Iceburn
The_Damned
Gdmetro
Oilspill
Aqua Prime
Gutsman Heavy
Jaydisc

Paulbot
28th June 2017, 08:23 AM
Now you're sorted!

Until next year's 10th Anniversary line of new toys! (Maybe?)

jazzcomp
28th June 2017, 10:12 AM
Should've gotten two of activator ramjet, UM :)

UltraMarginal
28th June 2017, 05:53 PM
Now you're sorted!

Until next year's 10th Anniversary line of new toys! (Maybe?)

One can only hope! a couple fresh moulds would be awesome!

Should've gotten two of activator ramjet, UM :)
haha, yea nah. I don't have that sort of dosh. and to be honest I haven't seen one for sale anywhere in months. it was 'the one' for me.